Two Step.

Should We Call It Fate?
Chapter  10 - Two Step.    

One day had passed since the fanmeeting. VIXX were busy like usual, attending their schedules here and there. This morning, they got up earlier because they had a fanmeeting in another province. Their manager was busy wondering around, knocking their doors one by one. The members finally came out of their room, tiredness could be seen on their faces. Ken dragged his feet to the bathroom where he washed his face fastly. N and Ravi arrived at the same time, pushing each other so they could use the sink first. The maknaes were still outside, sat on the sofa, half of their soul flew around. Leo casually got into the bathroom, pushed N and Ravi away. He washed his face, brushed his teeth then disappeared to his room.

He looked at the wallet laying on the dressing table. It's the new wallet, her gift for him. He smiled slightly, putting it inside his backpocket. Since they would have a long journey, he checked his backpack. That neck pillow was already inside. A smile was formed again, this time while remembering Eejung. Everything had happened just like that in these few days, how he met her at the airport, on the road -twice-, and at the fanmeeting. She always showed up when he wasn't thinking of her. If, if those were fate's work, would he meet her again in an unexpected place?

He didn't know.  Let it be a surprise, he thought.

Sound of horn was heard outside. The members stopped their chatting and rushed downstairs. As usual, the three youngest sat behind, the three oldest in the middle. N and Ken started their ahjumma quarrel. Hongbin, Hyuk and Ravi cheered for them, like people watching a wrestling competition. Leo sighed as he put on his headset, it had been his habit. He played his favorite playlist, looking outside the window, admiring things he found unique. The neck pillow was there, clung on his neck, accompanying him during his sleep.

Later, he felt somebody tickled his nose with something soft. He groaned, opening his eyes to find the annoying friend of him, N, grinning widely. He said they have arrived at the fanmeeting place. Leo flicked his forehead as a revenge and jumped off the van. "Fighting", he said to himself.


***


Eejung was still sleeping when her cellphone rang. Its monitor blinked, showing Yuhee's name on it. She took her phone, almost dropping it on the floor, then answered the call.

"Hnggh..", she said instead of 'Hello'. Yuhee's laugh could be heard.

"Waegeurae?", she asked. Eejung didn't answer. She just mumbled some words randomly. Yuhee sighed and decided to visit her. When she was about to say no, she cut the call already. "Hhh..", Eejung shook her head and went back to sleep.

Yuhee arrived there less than 5 minutes. She pressed the doorbell, waiting somebody to open the door. Eewon ran outside, a grin on his face while opening the door. Yuhee asked him where's his sister and he pointed upstairs. She walked quietly, planning to surprise Eejung.

"Good morning!!", she exclaimed as she opened the door widely. Eejung glared at her.

She jumped on Eejung's bed, starting to pull her blanket off so she would get up. Eejung didn't move, she just let Yuhee did it, which was not very normal for Yuhee. Raising her brow, she cupped Eejung's face. "Something must have happened to you. I know."

Eejung shook her head in denial. Yuhee pinched her cheeks as a warning. "Don't deny. I'll pinch your cheeks until you admit it", Eejung put her hands on Yuhee's waist and tickled her. She struggled like an eel , trying to stop Eejung. "Look who's threatening whom", Eejung hissed. 

"I gave up, hahaha...please s-stop, hahahaha, I gave up, Woo Eejung !", she cried out.

Eejung nodded in satisfaction. Yuhee sat beside her, intended to investigate her. "What?", she stared at Eejung with a serious face. "Tell me. Your eyes are swollen right now and everybody in this world can know that you were crying!"

Eejung lowered her head. She knew that Yuhee was right. Yuhee waited for her to spill them out, forcing wouldn't be a way. Finally, she opened , saying all those which happened the day before. Yuhee shook her head showing her empathy.

"He didn't mean it to be like that", she said as her eyes carefully browsed every sentences in the message. Eejung smiled bitterly. "He did, Yuhee-ya."

She held Eejung's shoulder tightly. "He didn't. What I can catch from the meaning is he was really grateful to meet you. That neck pillow was for you but you gave it back to him", she said slowly. Eejung still doubted her. "I suggest you not to be attached to him that much because he's an idol but..", she let her words hanging. She pointed at a line of small handwriting, very small that you couldn't really notice it. Eejung squinted her eyes to see it.

"He left you his email. What does he want you to do with that?", she smirked.

Eejung's jaw dropped. A hope grew in her heart but she knew she shouldn't be hoping. "......I-I"


***

 


 

Author's Note.

again a very short update orz so much things happened these days, i didn't have time to update ; ; just admit that i'm having a writer block again.
anyway, thank you for reading and i'm waiting for your comments! don't be silent readers please! ^^