One Step.

Should We Call It Fate?
Chapter  4 - One Step.    
"That man!", Eejung shouted spontaneously.
 
Her brother, Eewon, got shocked by her loud voice. He had never seen her sister knew a member of a boyband. She wasn't even into K-Pop.
 
"Noona, do you know him? Leo hyung?", Eewon stared curiously at Eejung. His name is Leo? She bit her lips nervously, hesitating whether to tell him the truth or not. She grinned awkwardly and scratched the back of her head. "A friend showed noona his picture before... So I know him,hehehe.."
 
"Oooh, I see..", Eewon nodded , believing in what his sister said. After that, he went back to his precious time, singing along with VIXX, it was their name if she's not wrong.
 
Her parents chuckled seeing her brother. Her father shook his head and called Eejung to continue her dinner. She opened to ask for an explanation but her mother spoke first. "Your brother loves K-Pop so much, especially that VIXX guys", she chuckled,"..mom doesn't know since when he began to be their fan but you should know that yesterday, he was persuading us all day to let him go to their fanmeeting this weekend."
 
"Uwaah, many things happened eh? I surely missed a lot, hahaha~", Eejung was in awe, mainly because of her brother who had become a fanboy.
 
Eewon clapped happily in front of the tv then ran back to the dining table. He quickly finished his dinner and gave a pleading look to Eejung. She nearly choked while drinking water. "W-what's with that look, Eewonie?", she asked, totally confused. Her father smirked at her. Why did Appa even smirk?
 
"Good luck, Eejung-ah", her mother patted her back then disappeared into the kitchen.
 
"Noona, follow me!", Eewon dragged Eejung,who just experienced a mental breakdown,to his room. 
 
***
 
"Tadaaah~", Eewon spread his arms, showing his kpop merchandise collection proudly. Eejung's jaw dropped as she saw all those things arranged neatly on the shelf. How could a 4th grader do this? He's just 10 for Pete's sake!
 
"Noona! Noona! Are you here? Hello~", Eewon swang his hand in front of Eejung's blank stare. "Earth calling Woo Eejung!" , he shouted.
 
Eejung gained her senses back. Her soul must have been wandering somewhere before. "Yes, yes! Omona, when did you collect them all, Woo Eewon?!"
 
He laughed heartily at his older sister's reaction. Eejung protested, "Don't laugh! Ya! Woo Eewon!"
 
Eewon took an album, it was VIXX's Hyde album, from the shelf. He handed it over to Eejung and she gasped on seeing it. "I saved up the money I got from my birthday, Chinese New Year and so on. Voila , I bought the album , Noona!"
 
Eejung still couldn't believe the reality. "Did Appa and Umma know you buy this album? How could they let you?", she bombarded him with questions. Eewon sighed. He suddenly looked so mature for his age. "Of course. They let me buy it because I got perfect grades for exam, Noona."
 
"Oooooooh...geureohguna (I see).." Eewon examined the album's cover. Uhmm, VIXX has 6 members.. Ah, I saw these two men before...
 
"Noona want to know about them? I will tell you their profiles and trivias!", Eewon offered excitedly. "Ung, sure..", Eejung fixed her sitting position on Eewon's bed. He cleared his voice and began the long explanation.
 
"First, the members!", he flipped through the photobook pages and pointed at a red haired guy, "This is Cha Hakyeon hyung. His stage name is N. This hyung is the leader of VIXX."
 
Eejung tried to remember his face and told Eewon to continue. "This is Jung Taekwoon hyung. His stage name is Leo. This hyung is the second oldest in VIXX and the most quiet member."
 
Eejung stared for a long time at his picture. "It is him..That sharp eyes..", she mumbled unconsciously. "Wae Noona?", Eewon stopped his talking session. She quickly snapped back to reality. "N-nothing, just continue, Eewonie.."
 
Eewon shrugged and continued. Truthfully, Eejung didn't hear the rest of his explanation. Her mind was full with that neck pillow thingies and 'his' misterious stare.
 
"Done!", Eewon bounced around. "I hope Noona becomes a Starlight like me too!", he winked at Eejung. She shook her head in denial. "If I don't?", she . Eewon pouted for the third time. "You will! I guarantee that ,Noona~ And...", he prepared his puppy eyes, "....accompany your brother to the fanmeeting,juseyo?"
 
It wasn't because of his brother's killer puppy eyes, as she was staring blankly again..but she nodded. "Okay."
 
***

 

Author's Note.

finally,chapter 4 u-u; i'm so sorry if it took a long time for me to update... i got so many things to do in holiday orz. and you could kill me for this super short update /prepares myself/ please wait for the next chapter, i'll be working on it soon and i promise it to be longer than previous chapters!
i changed the format of chapter layout a bit so you can read the texts more easily c: and character charts will be up too ehehe.
thank you for reading and i'm waiting for your comments! don't be silent readers please!