Answer.

Should We Call It Fate?
Chapter  7 - Answer.    

Eejung goggled her eyes at Yuhee. She immediately regretted to have told her about that at a public space. "Yah!", she hissed, "I have warned you, don't be too loud!"

Yuhee grinned sheepishly. She apologised to the other customers before continuing her investigation. "Sorry, sorry... Who knew your story would be this daebak?"

Eejung shook her head in despair. After this, surely there would be a super long interview. Yuhee cleared her voice and sipped her iced cappuccino. "What's your first impression of him?"

She raised a brow. "First impression?" I'm not really sure..that... "He's okay", she whispered.

"Hmm. Nothing more?", Yuhee stared at Eejung intensely, tapping her chin. Taking another sip of the drink, she asked other question. "Do you like him?"

Eejung choked on her frappuccino. Yuhee got shocked a little bit, but still she smirked while patting Eejung's back. "That means yes."

"No! I just met him once, you pabo!" , she smacked Yuhee's forehead. The bob-haired girl sticked out her tongue. "Love at first sight does exist, girl."


***


Leo had been sighing countless times since morning. He sat on the sofa in their practice room while other members were scattered on the floor. Ravi looked at him confusely, not because of his silence. "Hyung, gwaenchana?" he asked. Leo didn't respond so he shrugged and went back massaging N's shoulder. Hongbin and Hyuk who were chatting, took a peek at Leo. "What happened to Taekwoon hyung?", Hyuk whispered. "I don't know. It's usual if he doesn't speak but he keeps sighing.. I wonder what's in his mind", Hongbin added.

Ken did a weird dance he created on Plan V diary before to make Leo laugh or at least smirk, but all he received was a high-kick on the . "Aww hyung! It hurts~ Huhuhu, yeobooo~", he faked a cry, causing an uncontrollable laughter from the members. Leo did smile a bit but they didn't noticed it.

He closed his eyes after changing his position on the sofa. Why could I met her this morning? , he thought. If she ran towards the cafe, there could be a possibility of her living around the district as well. She did recognize me, didn't she?

He was thinking about it over and over again before the manager came in, asking them to practice for the special stage.


***


In the evening, Leo decided to go to the mart near their dorm to buy dinner's ingredients. N had a schedule to attend so there're only four members left. As usual, he wore his black hoodie and hat. While walking down the street, he heard someone grunted behind him. He turned slightly , curious of whom did that.

"Aish. I know she would ask about it.", Eejung mumbled. ".. but how could she assume like that? I don't even know him well..argh! Pabo, don't think about it anymore!", she hit her head repeatedly. Noticing all she did, he unconsciously smiled.

"I should buy strawberry yogurt ..ah!", she accidentally bumped into him. Leo got startled and jumped back quite far. Eejung, rubbing her forehead, squinted her eyes to see who was the person. Leo quickly covered his mouth, faking coughs.

She bowed many times as she was apologising. "I'm so sorry, I didn't walk carefully, I'm sorry.."

"Stop apologising. It's okay, I'm the one who was not careful", he nodded. She felt a sudden dejavu, as thing like this happened in the morning.

"Excuse me.. I guess you are the man who I bumped into before,right?", she tilted her head. Leo's eyes got widened, how can she know?

"Um..I'm sorry, I have to go", Leo tried to avoid her, walking fastly to the mart. Eejung could caught up. In front of the mart, she patted his back.

"...Err, I want to ask you something.." , Leo sighed. "What is it?" , he asked with his soft voice.

"It was yours right?" Eejung played with her fingers, didn't have the gut to look at him straight in the eyes. "The neck pillow.."

Leo rubbed his nape anxiously. Should I answer? It was really obvious, you stupid , he scolded himself in the mind.

"Yes."


***

 

Author's Note.

chapter 7 is here o u o/ ~ i still don't know how long this story will be but i hope as long as possible so I can be with you all longer <3 /winks; bricked/
anyway, thank you for reading and i'm waiting for your comments! don't be silent readers please! ^^