Awkward.

Should We Call It Fate?
Chapter 2- Awkward.    
"Taekwoonie hyung! Here!", someone called the man while waving both his hands on air. Taekwoon,who's also known as Leo, walked there impatiently, still dragging his younger friend behind. The person who had called him gave a confused look. "Hyukie,why are you being dragged?", he asked. The younger man, Hyuk, shook his head desperately. "I don't know, Jaehwan hyung. Taekwoon hyung suddenly dragged me after he paid the coffee and here i am now."
 
Jaehwan a.k.a Ken just patted Hyuk's back. He knew if that hyung did that, there must have been a certain reason. Leo handed the mocha latte to Hyuk then walked to an empty seat beside some staffs and sat there. Fortunately, there's no space left beside N or he had to face a hard time again. "Fuuu~h", he blew some air to cool the cappuccino.
 
Remembering the previous event, he sighed. "Why did I stare at her like that? She would think I was a weird man or a erted", he mumbled again, facepalming himself. The staff beside him asked if he's okay, he nodded slightly. As he sipped his coffee, he saw that woman again, walking into the waiting room. She looked around , searching for an empty seat when her stare stopped at Leo. Leo gasped mentally. Please don't come here, find another seat, jebal..

"Excuse me. Could I sit here?", her voice was heard. Leo bowed his head even lower, didn't dare to show his face. "Sure."
 
"Thank you", she said, putting her handbag first. Inside his mind, Leo was cursing himself nonstop.
 
***
 
OC's POV
 
I looked around, trying to find an empty seat. Blame myself to get so immersed in the story that I forgot to go to the waiting room. I was continuously searching when I found an empty seat near a man. Maybe I could sit there.
 
"Excuse me. Could I sit here?" I asked, tilting my head because the man was bowing his head. I felt familiar somehow with him. He answered with a small voice, whispering to be exact. I put my handbag there and sat down, continuing to read my novel. Actually, I was trying to peek on his face too.
 
My hope seemed to be heard as he suddenly raised his head. He glanced at me, I saw it in the corner of my eye.
 
"Err, pardon me", he said in English with his extremely soft voice, "..do you know where is the toilet?"
 
I pointed to a door located at the corner of the waiting room, beside the woman restroom. I understood if he didn't know where was the toiled since he might be a foreigner -obviously- and the toilet was kinda hidden. "Geugos-ah, I mean, there, at the corner." Eejung,why do you spoke Korean,you stupid. He chuckled a bit, "Kamsahamnida."
 
I was dazed for a while, trying to comprehend the situation. "So, he is also Korean", I said to myself, "that's why he chuckled,eh?"
 
***
 
"Attention. Attention. Passenger departing to Korea with ..", announcement was heard through the waiting room. All people stood up, gathered their luggage and walked to the gate. Leo already came back from toilet and walked together with his fellow members. Eejung was walking behind their group, still half wondering where she had seen the man -Leo- before.
 
"Miss, your ticket please",the airport staff asked her. She was startled at first then gave the ticket to the staff. "Thank you, please proceed to the plane."
 
Eejung looked at the seating label on the cabin carefully. Her seat was 11C, located on the outer side of the row.  She sat there, fastening her seatbelt and suggesting herself to be ready for the long flight. She really regretted not bringing her neck pillow. It's the most important thing during the flight.
 
In the middle of the flight, she finally fell asleep. Well, almost all people fell asleep. But her position was not really comfortable as her head kept 'nodding'. If you all wondered why there was no pillow, it's because she chose economic class.
 
Leo got up from his seat as he needed to go to the lavatory. He had to use the other lavatory behind because the front lavatory was being used. Suddenly, he stopped on the way, seeing Eejung was sleeping with that condition. He went back to take his neck pillow and put it around Eejung's neck carefully after making sure nobody saw it. He then smiled with satisfaction.
 
***
 
"Miss, miss, please wake up. We have already arrived at Incheon International Airport", a stewardess tried to wake Eejung up. Eejung opened her eyes slowly. Her eyelids were like glued with super glue.
 
"Ah yes, thank you very much. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience", Eejung apologised. She wanted to rub her neck but felt something soft instead. Pillow? She called the stewardess, confirming if the pillow was hers but she said no. Then, who? The people beside her had already got off from the plane. Is it theirs or ..? Her eyes accidentally met with Leo's. Leo avoided her stare and got off the plane. His?

 

Author's Note.

the real chapter one is up o u o did you guess true? the man was leo, keke~ i'm sorry if this chapter a lot with its grammar errors and nonsense. i just couldn't find the right word to express my idea sobs ;; anyway, feel free to leave your comment below. it's really important for me ouo thank you!