Missing You?

Should We Call It Fate?
Chapter  5 - Missing You?    
Eewon eyes widened to Eejung's answer. She agreed? His mouth formed a big 'o'. Eejung was lost in her own world for a while before she turned to see Eewon's reaction. "Fly will enter your mouth..", she said jokingly.

"Ah!", he immediately closed his mouth. He stared at her with his twinkling eyes, "Are you serious, Noona? You will really accompany me?"

Eejung paused a minute before nodding her head. It had been said, she couldn't take back her words. "Noona will accompany you, my dearest little brother! Say what?", she patted his puffy cheeks.

Eewon giggled happily , making his milky white cheeks reddened. "Yaay~ Noona is the best! Saranghaeyo, uri yeppeo Noona!", he hugged Eejung tightly.

Eejung smiled while hugging him. Now, she understood what's the meaning of her father's grin.

"Nado saranghae, Eewonie~ It's this weekend right? What should I bring to their fanmeeting? The staffs surely won't let me participate without an album, right?", she tilted her head. Eewon looked around to find another copy of Hyde's album on his shelf. It was a birthday present from his classmates who knew he's VIXX's fanboy. He jumped off the bed and ran to take the album. He put it on Eejung's lap.

"Noona can take my other Hyde album. It was my birthday present", he grinned. Eejung opened the album's cover and saw a photocard of Leo inside.

"This..". Eewon gave her a questioning look. "Waeyo, Noona? You don't like Leo hyung's photocard? Want to trade with Ken hyung's? I will give you although I am a fan of him."

Eejung shook her head quickly. "Aniyo. Noona will just take this all. Thank you dear!", she smiled sincerely.

He nodded hyperly then ran downstairs. "Umma! Appa! Noona will accompany me!"


***


Her alarm rang for the third times. Eejung woke up lazily and turned it off. She was sitting at the edge of the bed, trying to remember what she dreamt last night. It was kinda blurry. All she saw was a tall man, looking at her like he wanted to say something. She's a hundred percent sure that man was Leo.

"Argh. Stop thinking about him, Woo Eejung!" , she hit her head repeatedly.

Eejung stood up and rushed to bathroom. She's going to meet her friends in 30 minutes while she hadn't prepared anything. Washing her hair, she put soap on her body as well. Multitasking was helpful in a condition like this. Less than 10 minutes, she went out from the bathroom, already dressed up.

"Yeoboseyo. Ne, Yuhee-ya! I will be there in 5 minutes! Arasseo~ Mianhae!", Eejung slipped her phone inside her bag and rushed downstairs. She wore her sneakers impatiently. Giving up, she let the shoelaces not tied properly. I must run.

Eejung ran while blaming herself inside. She shouldn't have woken up late. Near the fork, she almost bumped into a man who was bringing a cup of coffee on his right hand. She apologised a few times and the man just nodded.

"Does he forgive me or not? Why isn't he saying anything?", she mumbled. That man seemed to hear what she say, he spoke softly, "No problem. It's not your fault."

Like being striked by lightning, she knew that was his voice. "Ah..are you-", her phone rang loudly, not giving her a chance to ask him. "Crap, I'm going to be dead! I'm sorry once again!", she exclaimed then continued her run to the cafe.

The man was watching Eejung from the back until she disappeared from his sight. He sighed. "It's her again."


***


Yuhee was tapping her fingers on the table. Her friend had never been this late before. Something must have happened to her last night. Did she get insomnia? She wondered.

"Huff..huff.. Yuhee-ya! I'm sorry, I'm very late!", Eejung ran towards her table. She stopped to catch her breath. Yuhee shook her head, "You are still the same, Eejungie. Always try your best not to be late." Eejung grinned sheepishly at her words. "I'm really sorry. I experienced a weird dream last night. Just weird...", she sat herself and looked at the menu. Yuhee raised her eyebrow. "Weird? What was it? Tell me", she leaned towards Eejung. Her curiousity rate is up now.

After Eejung had told their order to the waitress, she leaned towards Yuhee as well. "It was not really clear. All I remember is a tall man, with sharp eyes, was staring at me the whole time."

Yuhee shuddered. "Who's that man? Omg, it's so creepy~"

"He's not creepy~ He's good looking to be honest. But.. I don't understand the meaning of his stare", Eejung added.

Yuhee started to spazz. She's very fond with this kind of thing -dream, fate, and friends- . "Omo..", she squinted her eyes ,"he must be missing you, Eejungie!"

Missing me? He doesn't even know who I am. Eejung smacked Yuhee's forehead lightly. "You speak nonsense, Oh Yuhee. I don't know him that well, neither does he."

Eejung's reply precisely added more intention for Yuhee to . How can her bestfriend not tell her that she already got that special someone?

"Eeeey~ You don't know him, but you both have met somewhere before right? Tell me the detail", Yuhee let out her smirk.


***

 

Author's Note.

i decided to post chapter 5 today u-u; made in my spare time, cause i was thinking too much /bricked/ sorry if it is -again- super short /sighs/ i can't just spill them out at once. character chart might be up this weekend,if i have time to post it.
thank you for reading and i'm waiting for your comments! don't be silent readers please! ^^