Beginning.

Should We Call It Fate?
Chapter 3- Beginning.    
Leo's POV
 
I ran towards my members, they had left first to take the baggages. Hongbin gave me a questioning look and I shook my head."Toilet."

"Oh, I think you are lost hyung, keke~", he chuckled, showing his dimple. I flicked his forhead lightly. N took his suitcase down then took mine. "Leo-ya~ Here's your suitcase", he pushes it to me. I nodded to show my gratitude. "Thanks."
 
Once all members and staffs had taken their suitcases and props, we went to our van which had waited outside. "Oppa! Oppa!", some fangirls shouted histerically. To our luck, there weren't so much fans outside so we could get through the crowd fastly. Waiting for the maknae trio to get in first, I waved to some fans. That's when I saw 'her' again. She was standing there, a chocolate suitcase beside her and a smartphone on her hand. As I was being pulled inside the van, she got into a taxi too.
 
Why do I keep seeing her today? I asked myself. Her taxi passed our van, turning to the opposite side of the airport. I sighed and put on my headset. Maybe some music could calm my mind.
 
N was speaking non-stop on the car. He talked about many topics ; Starlights, country we just visited, food, until his skin which he insisted was darker than before. Ravi forced himself to hear N because he didn't want to be a victim of his hitting later. Just then, N noticed that I wasn't hearing at all. "Yah! Jung Leoooo~ Could you stop hearing your beloved music and hear what your friend here is saying?", he complained, puffing his cheeks.
 
I glared at him and raised my iPod volume. Whatever, Cha Hakyeon.
 
***
 
Eejung's POV
 
On the way home, I was staring at the neck pillow intensely. The ahjussi shook his head upon seeing my act. "Is this yours, mysterious man?" I mumbled. Mysterious man had been his new nickname since I didn't know who he was eventough he's so familiar. I must have seen him before. But, where?
 
My phone rang, breaking the deja-vu moment I was trying to create. "Yeoboseyo?"
 
"Eejung-ah, where are you now?", my mother's voice was heard there.
 
"I am..err outside already" , I answered, realizing the taxi had already stopped in front of my house.
 
My mom walked outside to open the gate, she was smiling brightly. It had been 6 months since I left Korea for an exchange student programme in Indonesia. I came back to Korea because it finished a week ago.
 
"Eomma! Neomu bogoshippeosseo~", I hugged my mom tightly. She laughed and patted my back. "Eomma misses you terribly,dear! Let's go inside, your lil brother has waited for you since morning."
 
I entered my house which was still the same as before. There's still my favourite penguins figure on the shelf. "Where's appa?", I asked my mom. She looked at me before pinching my nose, "He's working, dear. It's Monday, remember?"
 
I laughed off at my stupidity. My brain wasn't working well because of that neck pillow. I was too curious I guessed. "Noona!"
 
A pair of small hands hugged me from behind. They were my little brother's. "Aigoo, Eewonie, how are you?" I messed his fluffy mushroom hair.
 
He chuckled, making his eyes turned into perfect crescents. "I am great because noona are here!" My sweet talking brother was the best. I didn't know since when he talked that way. He always succeeded melting me with his cheesy words anyway.
 
"Jinjjayo? I know you want something from me, right?" I squinted my eyes to . He pouted cutely. "Noonaaa~ I really mean it ,huh!"
 
"Look who is pouting now? Kwiyeowo~", I tickled him. He cracked up until tears was formed on his eyes. "Keumanhaeyo, Eejung noona~ Jebaaaal, aaaa hahahaha~"
 
***
 
Hours passed and it's dinner time already. Eejung helped her mom in the kitchen, bringing out foods to the dining room. Her father was sitting on the sofa with his brother, watching a re-run of football match.
 
"Appa, Eewonie, let's eat!", she called them. Eewon dashed quickly to the chair, ready to clean up his dishes. Her appa just smiled and smelled the chicken soup. It's his favourite.
 
They were busy with their own food when suddenly a catchy music ruined Eewon's eating ritual. He ran toward tv and jumped happily in front of it. "It's VIXX hyungdeul! Hyde! Hyde!"
 
Eejung tilted her head, didn't really get what he meant. She stopped eating and stood beside her brother.
 
It showed a group of men wearing all-black and all-white attires stood on the stage. The background music started and the blonde-haired man said something in English.
 
New generation is back!
Yeah we killin' this track right now..
We started from the bottom
We just do it now,ah. Just follow..
 
They all lied on the floor after that except the long-haired man in the middle. He kneeled and sang his part. When he faced the camera, Eejung was shocked.
 
"That man!", she shouted spontaneously.

***

 

Author's Note.

another chapter is hurr ouo; short as usual /creys on the corner/ i hope you like it ;u; the next chapter is till on my mind. i am facing a writer block now and hoping to get over it soon. happy reading. i really appreciate your comment!