Prologue.

Should We Call It Fate?
Chapter 1 -  Prologue. 
A woman with long burgundy hair was lost in her thick-paged detective novel as the smartphone decided to ruin her concentration. She put away the novel and looked at the phone display. It kept blinking with '엄마' written on it. She touched the green phone icon.

"Yeoboseyo. Ne,eomma~ jaljinaesseoyo?", she asked, a slight smile formed on her lips. Her head kept nodding during the call. Sometimes, she let a chuckle out spontaneously.

"Hahaha, jinjjayo eomma? Aigoo, I miss him so much~", she took a peek on her watch. One hour left to flight. "Ne, algesseoyo. Eomma, you should go to sleep now. It's already late there right? Ne. I'll take taxi maybe. Okay, nado saranghae eomma..", she smiled before ending the call.

She was about to take a sip of her latte when she noticed somebody staring at her. It's a man, with sharp eyes and well-styled black hair. He was standing in front of the counter, probably waiting for his order. That man quickly turned his head after realizing that he was caught.

He's handsome,though. Chinese? She shrugged within her wonder, drowning herself back in the detective story.

***

A man with stunning look walked into a coffee shop in the airport. Behind him, a man was following, looked stunning as well. The first man checked the menu, talked to the man behind him and turned back to order. He spoke slowly, whether it's hard to pronounce the name or else.

"Excuse me.. ", the waiter looked at him, ".. cappuccino one and mocha latte one please", he continued.

The waiter nodded in understanding, input something on the cashier machine and sticked the order note on the board.

The man was focusing on how the barista made the coffee when he felt a poke on his shoulder. What? He ly to find two girls standing behind, talking to his friend in English and his friend seemed not to get what they wanted.

"Err, hello? What's happening here?" , the man decided to talk on behalf of his friend.

"Hyung, they are fans and they asked me for a handshake. I tried to explain that we're not allowed to interact with fans but they didn't understand what I was saying..", his friend whispered to him, sighing afterward.

"Oh. I get it", he whispered back.

"Oppa, can we have handshake? Only handshake, please?", they pleaded. He signaled his friend to just grant what they want. It's just a simple wish.

"Okay, no problem", he extended his hand while smiling, so did his friend. The fangirls were shaking their hands happily then thanked them many times.

After the fangirls had left, he told his friend, "It's okay if they just ask for a handshake as long as they don't ask for weird things and our manager doesn't see." His friend,who is younger, nodded and chuckled. What would happen if hyung wasn't here? He thought.

The man focused back to the counter. The waiter was packing their order when he heard someone speaking in Korean, which was his mother language. He turned his head left to look at the person, who was a woman or he should say a girl. She looked young enough. The woman was speaking through her phone, sometimes smiling or chuckling. He unconsciously stared at her until she put her phone down and noticed him.

"S-she noticed me,aish", he mumbled, turning quickly to the waiter who already called his name. He paid for the coffee in rush and dragged his friend away to the waiting room.

***

 

Author's Note.

it's the prologue ouo i'm sorry if it's so short orz.+many typos,grammar error,etc,sobs. can you guess who is the man? ohoho~ i'll reveal who they are on the next chapter. actually this part was inspired by some fanaccs when vixx came here ;u; i modified some event tho hehe.
hope you like it!