The Secret.

Should We Call It Fate?
Chapter  6 - The Secret.    

Eejung bit the tip of her lips. It's impossible for her not to tell Yuhee about it, because sooner or later she would find about it herself. "So..," opened, making Yuhee lean to her nearer. She sighed. "Yuhee, you have to promise me something first."

"What? Say it!", Yuhee raised her brow. Since when she had to promise just to hear a story from Eejung? Well, she didn't mean that she was a type of secret spiller person. Eejung seemed nervous in her eyes.

"I need you to promise me that you won't freak out after hearing what I say, ok? No screaming and spazzing here", she demanded. Yuhee nodded desperately. What is the story to be spazzed about? , she wondered.

The waiter came to bring their orders. Eejung thanked him then took a sip of her frappucino. Yuhee tapped her fingers impatiently. "Cmon, tell me, Woo Eejung~"

"I will tell you now. Don't break your promise", Eejung glared playfully at her. Yuhee snorted.

"I met him at the airport when I was going back here. He was kinda staring at me when I was waiting for the departure time...", Eejung looked down, avoiding Yuhee's eyes. Yuhee smiled widely everytime a word came out from Eejung's mouth. "Then?"

"I met him accidentally again in the waiting room. We had the same flight, yeah..", she added. Yuhee let out a loud "woah". "Ssh..", Eejung warned her, "..I saw him the last time in the plane, getting ready to get off. He gave me a weird stare, again."

To the expectation, Yuhee was smiling ear to ear. She never heard this kind of interesting story, at least from Eejung. Her bestfriend honestly, was quite popular among the boys at their university as Eejung was really a kind-hearted person. She would always help you if you needed her, especially about the major they took. Eejung was one of the best students in their class, she was also a scholar. But, she hadn't had a boyfriend even once in the university. Her last relationship was like 4 years ago and it was quite painful.

"Ooh, okay. This man is quite weird. Is he a Korean too or what?", Yuhee tried to get more details.

"He's a Korean too", Eejung nodded. Inside, she was battling with herself, to tell about his real identity or not.

Yuhee rubbed her chin like an old man. It is good that he's Korean. Eejung's expression now..there must be something more about him. Yuhee became more suspicious. "Hum, he's Korean... Was he a student like you or a tourist?"

Eejung cracked her knuckles. She got really anxious but she had to reassure herself to believe in Yuhee. She's her bestfriend though.

"I guess, he was an....i-idol?", Eejung whispered. Yuhee's eyes got completely wide. Her jaw dropped and she kept that expression for almost 5 minutes before Eejung snapped her fingers in front of her face.

"You said he.. he is an idol?", Yuhee stuttered. This is totally an awesome story...

Eejung nodded slightly. "That's why I asked you to promise.."

Yuhee shook her head a few times to gain her concentration back. "Do you know what group does he come from?"

"Yes, I know.. just last night. My brother told me his name along with the group", Eejung explained. Yuhee felt her adrenaline rushed inside. "What is it?"

Eejung looked around to make sure nobody else heard their conversation. Fortunately, the cafe was not crowded at that hour.

"He's from VIXX. Do you know them?", Eejung asked. Yuhee gasped very loud that Eejung had to warn her for the second time.

"I definitely know , omona... So you met them when they wanted to go back after schedule there?", Yuhee covered with both her hands.

"Eum, accidentally..", Eejung murmured. Yuhee's soul was like flying away. Absolutely shocked.

"His name?", she signaled Eejung to whisper it right into her ear. Eejung leaned towards her, putting up her hand to cover.

"I'm not lying to you or what. I just can't believe it myself."

"Yes, yes, ppali~"

"He is Leo. Jung Taekwoon."

"WHAT?" , Yuhee shouted, almost fell off her chair.

 

***
 


 

Author's Note.

here's chapter 6~ i'm sorry if it's short as well yeah guess it's my writing style /kicked/ u-u;; sorry that character chart hasn't been posted yet, i will try my best to put it tomorrow.
thank you for reading and i'm waiting for your comments! don't be silent readers please! ^^