Separate Because of Hate

3 Years Full of Chances

 

 
THEME SONG: Since You're a Man — Gummy
 
After I had breakfast and lunch with Jenna, I decided to go home. We bid farewell and I was on my way to face the place and the person I don't want to return to.
 
I unlocked the front door and walked in to find Junho and his night-partner feeding each other like babies in the kitchen. My heart sank and I cursed my self for being stupid and coming back here. I walked to my room and locked myself in as I released my tears.
 
"Why are you so stupid, Scarlett?! Why do you have hope and always come running back to this fool! Give up already!" I lectured myself.
 
I heard a knock on my door and I cleared my tears to open it.
 
"Move out the way." Junho demanded with his hand laced in with the visitor's.
 
"What are you doing?" I questioned confusingly.
 
"Mira needs some clothes." He walked into my closet to grab a shirt and a pair of shorts.
 
How disrespectful was he? How disrespectful was Mira as well to just come into my house, fool around, and borrow my clothes! Junho pushed his way past me to give Mira my clothes. I looked at the sinful woman just in Junho's oversized shirt. It disgusted me with a heartache. I reacted with heat.
 
"Lee Junho. What right do you have to give away my stuff?!" I bit my lips as tears came.
 
"I have every right since you're my wife and you use my money." He calmly stated with ignorance.
 
"How dare you still say I'm your wife. You treat me like trash yet you still give me that name?! What a fool. About your money, I've never used any. I can very well support myself. Get out-" I breathed heavily. "No, actually I'll get out." I pulled out my suitcase and threw my belongings in. Surprisingly, they watched me. Mira's hands clung to Junho's arm. I got to the drawers and pulled out the ring box.
 
"You might want this to." I calmly gave it to Mira and she opened it.
 
Happily she chirped, "O-oppa! I can have this?!"
 
Junho didn't say a word to her.
 
I searched the drawers for the divorce papers, but strangely I couldn't find it. I hesitated at the thought that I probably looked stupid now trying to find something that isn't there. Junho walked out leaving me and Mira in the room for seconds.
 
"Are you looking for this?" Junho emotionlessly said.
 
In his hands was the envelope that I was looking for to shove it into his face. I was by far more than furious for the fact that he looked through my privacy, but I was bound to make a strong comeback.
 
"You can't help staying out of people's property, can you? Well, looks like you found it yourself. Good. Please sign it all and I'll sign the rest at the office."
 
I don't know how he felt for I couldn't read his expression. Since he's a man, I'm sure he can handle all this crap. I was surprised at my outburst. He's turned me into a monster with all this torture he's put me through. My innocence and peacefulness no longer lingered in my soul. He's leeched my happy character out of me. This was the first time I bursted in front of him, at him.
 
"Wait." His voice stopped me. Was he going to stop me from leaving and calling me to rest in his arms again? His next words concluded my decision.
 
"I need the spare key to the house before you leave. I don't want you storming in here anymore." He extends his palm as I dropped the key into his hands. "Leave well." He turned and waved off with his arm tangled around Mira. They both walked into his bedroom. I was left at the front door.
 
 
 
 
"So you left just like that?!" Jenna questioned.
 
"Yeap. Just like that I was gone." I dryly commented.
 
"It's been 2 weeks, has he contacted you to sign the papers?" 
 
"No, he hasn't. He's probably too happy with his life now that he's forgotten. It's okay, us separating like this is basically divorce. We don't need papers to make it official." I blankly stated.