Too Much Stress

3 Years Full of Chances
**FLASHBACK**
 
I approached the cafe that I went to the first time I got to Seoul. With the gift in hand, I excitedly sat down at one of the tables outside waiting for a good friend. He was always on time so before I lost patience, he was already seated in front of me.
 
"Oh, Khunnie! Wow! You've changed so well! No more long hair, no more baggy clothes. You've groomed up no wonder you're going to start your life. I'm so happy to see you. I miss you so much, did you know that? How's unnie?"
 
"Whoa, one question at a time young one. She's doing great. Just prepping for the day...you know how crazy you girls are."
 
"Typical guy. Guys tend to answer the last question they hear and forget the rest before." I acted like an upset kid.
 
"Cheer up, please?" He pouted too. "Now, how are you? I've missed you too. I can still remember our college days back in America. Can't believe it's been two years since."
 
"I know. It's bittersweet. Anyways, I got a gift for you. You're special, you know?" I pushed the red box towards him.
 
"Red? Of course." He said and unwrapped the box. "A red Rolex?! Thank you!" He got up to hug me.
 
His scent was still of the sweet boy who protected me during our young years. I embraced him back and he tightened me into his arms.
 
"The gift is for letting me cheat off of you on exams." I winked.
 
"You were a bad girl then."
 
"I'm kidding. It's a gift for the new life. I'll ship over unnie's gift once I have it ready."
 
Before we parted ways, he gave me a brotherly forehead kiss. Hugging him one last time before he returned to Thailand for family blessings and then back to America, I shed some tears.
 
"Take a lot of pictures for me and share it online." I cried in the embrace.
 
**End of Flashback**
 
"Could Junho have misunderstood?" I questioned my inner being.
 
It was a new day to start although I had to deal with Junho's arrogance nonstop. The thought of him misunderstanding was too much to bear; therefore, I decided to tell him the truth.
 
"Junho-ya. Junho-ya?" I quietly called him around the house.
 
I walked to his bedroom door and knocked gently. "Junho-ya, may we talk?" I bit my lip in nervousness.
 
Suddenly the door opened and frightened me a little. He was still in his sleeping clothes indicating I've just woken him up.
 
"I'm sorry to have disturbed you. We can talk another time." I bowed.
 
"What do you have to say? You've already woke me up." He rolled his eyes.
 
"Oh, uh, um..."
 
His jerk face appeared. "Why don't you put me back to sleep, eh?" 
 
Grabbing me by my waist, he twirled me into his room and kicked the door closed. He pushed me upon his bed with his arms blocking my escape on either side.
 
"Jun-Junho, stop it now! Back off!" 
 
"Ha ha. You really thought I'd touch you in such way? Filthy cheater." 
 
I gasped, hurt deeply. I got up and patted my wrinkled clothes and fixed my hair.
 
"I am not a cheater." I whispered, holding my tears in. "I AM NOT A CHEATER!" I said it louder to make sure he heard.
 
"Well explain-"
 
"I WILL EXPLAIN ONCE YOU GIVE ME THE CHANCE! IS IT HARD TO LISTEN?!"
 
He shushed with a smirk on his face.
 
"I WAS PLANNING TO SETTLE IT NICELY, BUT YOU'VE PUSHED MY BUTTON ENOUGH!"
 
He motioned with his hand to continue. All of a sudden, his sarcastic smirk and gesture got me heated even more.
 
"THAT DAY THAT I LEFT, I WENT TO BID FAREWELL TO A FRIEND. HE AND I KNEW EACH OTHER EVER SINCE OUR COLLEGE YEARS IN AMERICA AND HE STOPPED IN SEOUL TO VISIT FAMILY-FRIENDS. HE TOLD ME HE WAS GOING TO GET MARRIED TO A GREAT FRIEND WHO WE ALSO WENT TO SCHOOL WITH. I BROUGHT HIM A GIFT AS A BLESSING. WHATEVER YOU SAW AND THOUGHT THAT DAY WAS WRONG. NICHKHUN IS LIKE A BROTHER TO ME ONLY."
 
"Nice story. Are you done?" 
 
"I-I-I can't believe you. You are such a JERK!"
 
"I'm not that quick to fall into a lie. Answer my questions.."
 
"Why'd he kiss you? Why'd you guys hug so long? Why didn't you tell me who he was before you went off?! I am YOUR HUSBAND! Why was I not informed?!"
 
I bit my tongue for calmness. He was partially right. As a wife, I should've at least made sure my husband understood me, yet he went wrong for not confronting me on where I went wrong. Instead, he sought revenge by bringing Mira into the picture. 
 
"Whether you believe me or not, it's your choice. I've come to clarify and apologize. Sorry for that ONE time I was not being careful, but you took it too far. Next time, be a man and talk to your wife where she went wrong." I weakly responded.
 
"BE A MAN?!" He repeated.
 
I just looked at him and folded my arms. "Enough. I already said my part. I don't want to fight anymore." I pushed past him, but he grasped my arm.
 
I winced, "What now?"
 
I guess I hurt his ego for telling him to be a man.
 
"I AM A MAN."
 
"You are, now please act like one." I talked back bravely.
 
"YOU STUPID B****! I HATE YOU! I WENT WRONG FOR CHOOSING YOU!"
 
"How-how dare you? WHY DIDN'T YOU CHOOSE MIRA TO BEGIN WITH, HUH?!" I breathed."I've come to talk some sense, but seems like you don't have any. Let me go NOW!"
 
Quietness filled the atmosphere. His hand was still on me. "Wait...hold on...I'm sorry-"
 
"Don't even try to be nice right now! I'm so done with you Junho! I'm done with you!" My index finger pointed at him and my palms aggressively pushed against his chest. My anger and sadness piled together. 
 
I stumbled as I put all my energy into pushing him and he caught me. He embraced me in his arms. What the hell was he doing?
 
"Let me go, Junho!" I screamed at him like never before. 
 
"Stop. Let's just stop-"
 
He tightened his hold around me as his chin rested upon my head.
 
"You're right, let's just stop everything between us!" I yelled. I felt as if I've become insane. I turned left and right trying to release myself while crying and screaming. I think I've lost it.
 
"I didn't mean what I said-"
 
"Are you sure you didn't?! Don't lie to yourself! LET GO!"
 
"No! I won't!"
 
"Junho, don't make me hate you even more!"
 
My eyes began to flutter and I felt nausea and weak. My weight leaned onto Junho. I couldn't catch my balance. It all turned black.
 
---------------------------------------
 
I woke up and I was not in my bedroom. I was in Junho's, laying on his bed under his blue covers.
 
"Oh, you're awake." His voice approached me.
 
I didn't want to answer, instead I closed my eyes and turned my back towards him.
 
"The doctor said you had too much stress and it wasn't good for the baby." He calmly spoke.
 
I turned and sat up at his comment. "You had the doctor come?!" I was upset that the doctor had come by without my notice.
 
"You fainted all of a sudden and it wasn't normal, so that was the only choice."
 
My eyebrows narrowed and I got up. 
 
"Where are you going? Get some rest." He ordered.
 
"I have my own room that I can rest in." I looked away from him.
 
"Just listen to me. I have the soup here for you. Eat first at least."
 
"I'm not hungry." 
 
He huffed with defeat. "I'm sorry for stressing you out. I should've remembered you are expecting."
 
"Your sympathy isn't needed. Don't use the child as an excuse either." I puffed with annoyance.
 
"If you don't want to do this for me, at least do it for the child."
 
"I've already decided to not have the child. I'm not going to put him through our instability."
 
"You were serious about not having the baby?"
 
"What? You thought I was kidding?" 
 
 
 
 
HAPPY THANKSGIVNG TO MY READERS! <3