Nine: Blackness

Let Us Protect You, My Lady.

Heads Up: 

Italics: Your thoughts or indirect messages (ex. Text, Phone and etc.)
Bold: Senses
Red Text: Events happening without you knowing.


 

As time went by, it was time for art class and you walked with Seoyeon to class. Both of you walked in and the teacher came in afterwards. She announced a group art project on famous paintings. “Your group is going to be assignment a certain wall in the school to paint a famous painting. This project will be due in about a month or so. The exact due date will be confirmed by tomorrow. As a group, I will let you guys decide for yourselves as you guys are responsible teenagers. The group should consist of at least 5 or 6 members, please choose amongst yourselves now.” “Yes Mrs. Yuki.” The class responded.

Baekhyun called you over to his side of the room insisting you to join with him, D.o and Xiumin. Since together makes a group of 5 you and your friend decided to go and join. You and your friend were welcomed by the guys. “Hey Minyoung! You remember me right?” The one with the big eyes asked you. “Yeah, D.o right?” “Yeah! You remembered!”

Your group has decided to do The Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh and started sketching it out on paper. Mrs. Yuki assigned your group with the wall in front of the music room and then was dismissed for lunch time.

Time has passed and the bells rang.

DING

Someone tapped your shoulders as you were at your lockers getting stuff for your next class; it was Luhan. “Hey, ready to go hand in the assignment?” Luhan asked as he waits for you. “Yeah let’s go!”. You both arrive to class and your teacher was standing at the front expecting for the assignment to be handed in right at the beginning of the class. Both of you walked up to the teacher and Luhan handed the assignment to the teacher. The teacher checked off our name for completion and we both walked to our seats and waited for lessons to start.

DING

It was time for Music class; you were going to go get your drum sticks before heading to class. You walked down the stairs towards the music class floor but all of the sudden, you felt this utter electrifying pain to your head, you have no idea what is happening, and you just suddenly feel this fluid dripping down from your head to your face and to the ground. Your vision became a blur, things became to duplicate in your vision, and the world starts to tilt as gravity starts to feel like its pushing you down. You hear some voices, “Minyoung! Minyoung!” Who could that be? Who’s calling me? What’s happening? Questions start to pour into your mind in confusion. What’s going on? Why does my head feel…

Everything became black

Slap
“How did you get my daughter involved in such a thing?”
“I’m sorry, I will tell her not to interfere.”
“Good, also make sure her brother doesn’t find out okay?”
“Yes Mr. P.”
“Now leave.”

-

[A/N]

Oooo suspense~
My chapters are getting shorter and shorter D: I'll start to fix that!
Double update later on. Pleae forgive me if there are any mistakes or some sort of grammar errors. Hope you like it so far~ 
I know i lied, its not february LOL ^^ but i still updated?
RMB double update later (in a few hours? ;s) ~ stay tuned.

& Something i wanted to share ^^
tumblr_me6sdtOVVg1rij4jso1_500.gif
cutiee~