Eleven: Protection

Let Us Protect You, My Lady.

Heads Up: 

Italics: Your thoughts or indirect messages (ex. Text, Phone and etc.)
Bold: Senses
Red Text: Events happening without you knowing.

 

 

Second day at hospital

You just woke up and started staring at the ceiling. It’s pretty boring her. Sigh.
You were deep in thought when suddenly the door slides open making you startle a bit. You looked over and you were happy to see it was your girl friends along with Exo. “Guys! What are you guys doing here so early?” You asked them. “Visiting you silly! Why else are we here.” Sara replied.

Awhile Ago

[Outside the hospital room]

“Guys I want you guys to know something that I saw when Minyoung was in the hospital on the day of the accident.” Chanyeol told the gang when they were outside of the room Minyoung was in. “What are you talking about?” Baekhyun asked Chanyeol. “Okay, so when I walked into the room to check up on Minyoung, there was some guy wear full out black holding something shiny. I looked closer and it was a knife!” “What?! So… does that mean Minyoung is in danger?” “I believe so Seoyeon. So what should we do from now on? Should we start to protect her more at school then?” Sara suggested. “There’s no other way, we have to protect her from harm. Chanyeol, did you see who the person was?” “Unfortunately no Kris hyung, I just asked what he was doing and was startled so he just ran off. Once I ran after him he just disappeared and I just walked back in to check on Minyoung. Fortunately she was sound asleep.” “Okay, we just have to make sure she’s safe and protect without her knowing about any of this okay?” Suho said. Everyone nodded and proceeded on walking into the room.

Night of the same day

Minyoung’s doctor had advised her to be careful and that is able to start school and work again. Mr. Kim picked her up and drove her home to let her rest and start school again tomorrow.

Morning

Minyoung was getting ready to go to school and grabbed her bag to go downstairs to eat breakfast with everyone. Maria greeted you and gestured you to sit and eat. “I made you many healthy foods for you to recover, make sure you eat lots Miss Minyoung.” “Thank you Maria! I’ll enjoy it.”
You sat down and greeted Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim and the brothers. “Be careful at school okay Minyoung? I don’t want you to be hurt again.” Mrs. Kim said. “I’ll be careful from now on.” You said to her while smiling.

You and the brothers arrived to school and to your expectation; there were those usual girls that stood at the entrance waiting for the boys. No surprise, why am I not surprised. You walked out last and the three brothers made sure you were safe and stood with you the whole time. Then, Exo and your friends greeted you and walked with you past the flock of fan girls. “Class is starting soon, I’ll walk with you to your lockers and class okay?” Baekhyun suggested. “Oh okay.”

You, your friends and Baekhyun walked into class and immediately took your seats. Hoya turned around to face you and started asking you questions. “Minyoung! Are you feeling better? Why are you here? Shouldn’t you be resting?” “Hoya, stop asking me so many questions, I’m fine. My doctor said I can go back to school but I just have to be careful.” You said while chuckling at his worried attitude. Both of you started talking and getting to know each other until Baekhyun felt a bit uneasy and stood up from his seat and interrupted the conversation between you and Hoya. “What are you guys doing?”
“We’re just getting to know each other more.” You replied. “Oh I want to know more about you, Hoya.” “Oh haha same here Baekhyun.”

Soon after, the teacher came so Baekhyun went back to his seat and Hoya turned around as the teacher started the lesson.

You were walking to your classes with Baekhyun and then someone snickered at you and pushed you. You turned to see who it was and it was Minah. “I see you not following my commands. Why are you still with my boys?” “Your boys? From what I see they are not an object of someone’s possession.” Minah looked shocked. “You dare talk back at me? You better watch it because your life is on the line.” What? Is this some sort of threat? You were shocked by her words and you couldn’t utter any words to her. “Yah Minah, why are you saying such words to her?” Baekhyun stood in front of you and guarded you with his arms. “Oh B-baekhyun… I was just joking with her.” The tone of Minah changed in an instant as Baekhyun started talking to her. “Joking? What you said sounded like a threat to her. I don’t want to hear this kind of thing roaming around our school. Let’s go Minyoung.”

Watch Minyoung, you’re going to pay. Looks like you brainwashed them with your stupid charms and making me feel like a ruthless trash in front of my lover, you’re going to pay.

DING DONG DENG DONG DING

School has just finished and you started walking towards your locker getting your bag and books to get ready to go home. When you were done, you closed your locker and Chanyeol was standing next to the door and he startled you. “Omg! Don’t do that, you scared me.” “Sorry Minyoung” Chanyeol said while laughing at your reaction. “Okay you ready? Let’s go, they’re waiting for us.” “Okay, let’s go!”

You guys arrived home and you ran up to your room to get ready for work. You went to take a shower and planned to do homework first before going to work at 6 o’clock.

[In the kitchen]

“Dad, we have to tell you something.” “What is it boys?”
The brothers discuss about the incident that Chanyeol saw at the hospital and how Exo and your friends are going to take action on protecting you more.
“Okay, I will find out an alternate way to protect her but for now, take extra protection for her. She has been through a lot and it’s best for her to not know about the situation.” “Okay Dad.”

5:00PM

It’s 5:00 already? I guess I should get ready to go. You grabbed your stuff and walked down the stairs. “I’m leaving for work!” you yelled through the house for others to hear and went outside to catch the bus. For a while you felt like someone was following you but your senses told you otherwise. Ignoring that feeling of something following you, you just pretended like it was nothing and continued to go to the café.

[Kris’s P.O.V]

“I’m leaving for work!” Minyoung is leaving for work already? I have to go to make sure she’s safe. Damn, she’s taking the bus? I think I’ll go for a run and just run along, hopefully she doesn’t notice.
Finally, I arrived. I’ll take the seat all the way at the back so we won’t notice.

2 hours has gone by.
Damn I can’t beat this level on angry bird aish. Kris looked up and examined the café, he notices something odd. What is that person taking a picture off? Kris followed the camera and it was directed at the cashier. That’s where Minyoung is! I got to get a closer look. Kris sits to a closer seat near the cashier and the ‘stalker’. Kris looks at the time and it was 8:45pm. Minyoung should be getting ready to go home soon. Oh? Minyoung has already left to the back. Aha! Caught red handed, the stalker is leaving also; I better catch this guy before he takes those picture for who knows what reasons.
Kris follows the ‘stalker’ and he grabbed the guy and cornering him into a dark small alley where no one can see. Kris grabs the camera and looked through all the pictures and deleted every picture with Minyoung in it. “You shouldn’t take pictures of someone without their permission. You should also be glad that I didn’t smash this camera of yours. Therefore, you should be acting upon my request before I lose my nice guy image. I suggest you to scram and never do this again.” “Uh y-yes I got it.” The ‘stalker’ ran away as Kris watched him run. I wonder why he took those pictures. Anyways, Minyoung should be out soon, I better go to the department store and buy something.

[End of P.O.V]

You walked out of the café after greeting the rest of the employees. You were walking down the streets when you heard someone call you. You turned and to your surprise, it was Kris. “Kris! What are you doing out at this hour?” “I was just doing some errands for my brothers. Did you just finish work?”
“Yeah, I’m pretty tired. I’m going to go home and sleep.” “Sounds like a great plan.” Kris said as he chuckled at your response. Then you and Kris both walked home together.

“Did you get the photos I asked you to do?”
“Y-yes, but some guy caught me and deleted all the photos.”
“So you’re saying you got caught?!”
“Y-yes.”
“Such a failure.”
BANG
“I don’t need you. Servants! Get rid of this body please. It’s an eyesore.”

-

[A/N]

WOOTS! Another update AND longer chapter :D
This was sortof rushed? So ignore the bad grammar and the poorly written chapter LOL.
But I hope you guys like it ^^
I wonder what's going to happen next O: 

teehee
tumblr_n2ctpyKymk1rl8ttqo10_r1_250.gif