Two: Something New.

Let Us Protect You, My Lady.

Heads Up: 
Italics: Your thoughts or indirect messages (ex. Text, Phone and etc.)
Bold: Sound Effects
Red Text: Events happening without you knowing.

 

 

Five Months Later

You are living alone in a small new apartment that you bought while working at a part-time job to pay for your expenses. You weren’t able to pay enough for school yet but you are still able to live off of what you had before.

 You were working at a café, busy taking customers orders. “What shall I get for you Sir?” As you were ready to write down their orders, you heard someone say, “Minyoung?” You looked at the person in front of you. Your eyes widen, “Mr. Kim!” Mr. Kim embraced you with warm comfort. “Minyoung, you have no idea how long I tried to contact you and find you.” You stared at him with confusion. He was trying to find me? “After your parent’s news 5 months ago, I was worried about you!” Mr. Kim said. “O-oh, I’m sorry for making you worry Mr. Kim.” “Scratch that, how are you for the past months? Have you been fine? Have you struggled through living? How are you in school?” Mr. Kim was bombing me with many questions at once. “Wait Mr. Kim!” You chuckled. “How about we talk after I’m done working? I’ll be done in about 30 minutes.” You told him. “Oh okay Minyoung; I’ll wait for you nearby.”

After finishing up your job, you went to meet up with Mr. Kim. “Mr. Kim!” You called out. “Oh! Minyoung over here!” You heard him call from his car. You went up to the car and went in and he drove off while you showing him where your living now. As you and Mr. Kim walked in your apartment, you prepared tea and gave it to him. You then sat down in the chair in front of him. You and Mr. Kim started to talk about how you were through those 5 months. You told him how you stopped going to school and continued to move on and started working at the café. Then the topic of your parents started to come up. He started to talk to you in a serious tone. “Minyoung, even though bringing this topic up may be a bit hard for you, but I want to discuss about this information with you.” You looked at him with a sad look while recalling the memories that seems as though it happened just yesterday.

“When I heard about your parent’s death, there was something that was misleading to me. I don’t know if you have realized this too, but everything went by so suddenly. The bankruptcy happened and then a week after your parents was killed by some crash from the plane.” Mr Kim stated to you with an unexplainable face expression. You then remembered having to think about how the plane crashed into another plane, it was still unexplainable to you. “Mr. Kim, do you know what caused the plane to crash so suddenly?” Mr. Kim sighed, “That was what confuses me the most, all reports on how the plane crashed was disclosed immediately from the media. I have a feeling there’s someone out there planning this to get rid of top businesses. Your father told me before that one of the workers had placed something in the computer data base which caused some leaking of information to the public. Also, Two years ago, the infamous business Jelly Inc. also went bankrupt and was mentioned on the news 2 weeks after that the director of the company died due to overdose of sleeping pills. Doesn’t this sound similar to your parent’s incident?” Mr. Kim asked. “I guess it does sound familiar.” You said. “Minyoung, I don’t know if you’re going to be safe living alone like this, I want you to live with me, if that’s okay with you.” You were shocked by Mr. Kim’s sudden offering. “It’s okay if you don’t want to, but for you own safety, I’m willing to help you out.” You took the time to think. “It’s really o-“You cut Mr. Kim and answered him. “I’m willing to accept the offer. I’ll try moving in tomorrow.” “That’s great then, I’ll fetch a ride for you tomorrow for you in the morning okay?” You nodded to him. “Okay I better get going, I’ll see you tomorrow Minyoung.” He smiled; he exchanged numbers with you for emergencies and left your apartment. As he left, you started packing your things to get ready to move to Mr. Kim’s house.

Before you started packing, you started texting your friends.

Hey guys! I’m moving to Mr. Kim’s house starting tomorrow, you guys remember Mr. Kim right?
-Minyoung.

You clicked send, and started to pack. You were putting in your stuff into some suitcases and boxes. You stumbled upon a family album book. You flipped open the album and found a family photo of you as a child when you were 8 years old wearing a small light blue flowery dress, smiling ever so brightly with your mom and dad holding you tightly. Flipping through the pages, you saw a picture of your mom smiling to the camera as your dad in the background holding you onto his shoulders when you were only 5. We looked really happy then. While looking through the pictures, as you were on the verge of tearing up, your phone vibrated.

BUZZ

Say what?! Tell me the address when you move over okay?! And yes I remember Mr. Kim! Tell me, does Mr. Kim have any sons?.. Daughters? O:
-Sara.

You chuckled at her response. She is only concerned about the ‘sons’. She’s such a boy obsess. Then another message came.

BUZZ

Really? Mr. Kim? Tell me when you move there tomorrow! Do you need help with packing? Or are you done? :)
-Seoyeon.

Sara… I don’t know actually, I’ll find out tomorrow. You’re only concerned if he has any sons, you boy obsess. -_-  And Seoyeon, I’m actually almost done packing, so no need but thanks! I’ll tell you why I’m moving there when we have the chance to meet up together! I’ll make sure to message you guys when I get there. I’m going to finish up packing, and have my beauty sleep. Hahaha talk to you guys later.
-Minyoung.

You starting to pack again, and looked at the family album book once more before packing it into the box. In about an hour, you finished packing all the stuff and decided to take a quick shower before going to bed.

After showering, you went to bed for the last time in the apartment. It was already 11:34PM, you looked around and sighed. I guess I won’t be alone this time and Mr. Kim will be taking care of me. Maybe Mom and Dad lead him to me to protect me, thank you Mom and Dad. You smiled at you looked out of the window to the stars. You then began to drift to sleep.

As you were sleeping, you woke up to the sudden sounds of footsteps.

CREAK

Creaks were heard along with the footsteps. You started to panic once the sound came closer and closer.

Thump. Thump. Creak. Thump. Thump.

 “Who’s there?” you yelled. As though shocked from your sudden yelling, the sounds of the footsteps rapidly sounded away from you.

CRASH

You heard a crashing sound from the side of your room; you the lights and found that windows crashed open. With yourself in panic mode, you immediately called Mr. Kim for help and to pick you up right away.

Mr. Kim arrived to your apartment within 5 minutes since the calling. “What happened? Why is your window broken?” You were still shocked from what happened. You took a while to think back. “I-I don’t know, I was about to sleep then suddenly I heard footsteps going near me. I panicked and yelled ‘Who’s there?’ and then suddenly the sounds of the footsteps were rapidly going to another direction and I heard a crash afterwards. I just couldn’t see anything that was happening.” You took a deep breath.

Was there really an intruder? Are they after me?  You shrugged the thought off. “Mr. Kim, let’s just leave now, I honestly don’t feel safe here anymore.” “Okay, let’s go put your stuff in the car.”

After driving to Mr. Kim’s house, you got off the car and stared at the glorious house in front of you. It was slightly bigger than the house you and your parent’s once owned. The house has a garden like exterior and a castle like feel. After taking a look at the house, Mr. Kim helped bring in your luggage and bags inside to the house, you immediately followed him behind. “I forgot to tell you Minyoung, I have three sons living here with me, and they are all about the same age as you. All three are of them at fraternal triplets; I hope all 4 of you will get along with each other.” Mr. Kim gave you a reassuring smile, while you just nodded taking all the information into your head. There are three fraternal triplets? I’m going to be living under the same roof as guys? Well this is something new. I hope they treat me nicely.

As you were walking into the doors, you were greeted by a lady in her late thirties, smiling towards you in a loving way. It reminded you of your mother, which made you sad remembering your parents. Then you looked beside the lady were 3 boys, you stared at them with awe. Whoa, they are unbelievably handsome. Can’t wait to tell Sara, the face expression she will make will be priceless. You giggled to yourself. You examined them one by one, out of the three; one of them is the tallest. He has short cut hair and it’s styled up too. He just nodded to you as a greeting so you nodded back. The one next to him is also tall. As you guys made eye contact, he gave you a smile, showing fully his teeth. You looked at the next brother, and automatically he gave you a cheeky smile and waved at you, you then knew he was a cheerful type. So these are the guys that will live under the same roof as me? They don’t look mean or cold as I thought; I guess living here wasn’t a bad choice after all.

“Minyoung?” Mr. Kim called you out of your thoughts. “O-oh sorry, I’m coming.” As you entered the house, the inside was big and vacant. The walls were yellow with white bordering around the house. The floor is a beige colour with patterns on the tiled floorings. There were stairs behind where the 4 people are standing. It was in an upside down ‘U’ formation, leaving the middle an alley way which continues on to the back side of the house. There was a chandelier hanging as though it were some crystals hanging from the ceiling. The house was decorated with elegant looking furniture and paintings. Looking from both right and left side, there are two rooms. I’m guessing these rooms are the living rooms. Ah stupid, where are my manners. I should stop dawdling around and greet myself. You stopped looking around the house and decided to proceed to the people standing.

You walked towards the 4 people standing in front of you and bowed. “Hello, my name is Park Minyoung.” “Hello darling, its great having another girl living here with us.” The lady told you while giving you a loving smile. “You can call me Mrs. Kim and these are my sons.” She stopped and turned to the boys. “Boys, introduce yourselves.” You looked up to the tall one and he said in a charming voice, “Hello, I’m Kris nice to meet you.” “Hello, Nice to meet you too, Kris-ssi.” You said. The next one smiled and greeted you. “Hey, my name is Chanyeol.” You stood there with a surprised look. He has such a deep voice for that type a face. “Ah, yes nice to meet you, Chanyeol-ssi.” “Hello! My name is Baekhyun, if you need any help, I’ll be sure to help you out” he said with a cheerful voice. “Thank you Baekhyun-ssi” you said while smiling.

“Okay boys, why don’t you help her put her stuff in the room prepared for her. Also Minyoung, I hope you like the room, I personally picked out the colours and decoration just for you.” “You didn’t have to Mrs. Kim! But thank you.” You said with a smile. “It’s okay, I want to do this type stuff for a daughter, so I want to treat you like my own daughter” She said while hugging you. You giggled. You greeted Mr. and Mrs. Kim goodnight and began to follow the boys as they lead you to your new room.

 “This is your room! If you have any questions or need any help, I’ll be in the room next to you. Chanyeol’s room is next to mine while Kris’s room is next to Chanyeol’s.” Baekhyun told you as he put your stuff down. “Thank you Baekhyun-ssi.” “You can drop the honorific; just call us comfortably since we’re the same age right?” “Yeah, thank you guys! Goodnight!” you said smiling. The boys left your room and you decided to go change back to your pajamas.

You sighed while lying in the comfy bed. You looked at the surrounding of the room; Mrs. Kim decorated the room with a lavender colour on the walls. Your bed is in the center of the room. The bed had pillows and blankets matched with pink flowers; the room has already a white table and a white chair beside the bed on the right. There was a couch and a beanie placed next to each other near the left of your bed. On to the right, there are two white doors, one which leads to the walk-in closet and the other the door of the bedroom. Then looking around the room, the room was decorated with little things like pink curtains, and little stuffed animals. You smiled in content. Mrs. Kim sure knows how to decorate rooms. This is just perfect to my liking, nice and simple.

Then you recalled what happened not too long ago to you. The incident in your apartment still gave you the creeps. What exactly happened…? Are there people after me? Or was it a robber? Ah, I don’t feel like thinking about it anymore.

The thought of someone trying to sneak in on you made you scared, so you decided to drift off to something else. Hmm, looking at the house before, I should tour around the house to get myself use to the surroundings; maybe I’ll ask the guys tomorrow. But for now I guess I’ll just sleep and unpack tomorrow morning.

-

[A/N] Wow, I guess i went overboard and wrote a lot? hehe. Second Chapter Woot! Double Update Woot! I was getting a bit impatient in updating this story...(It's my first ever story written anyways, its exciting! :D) 
Yup guys, 3 of the exo members are introduced! Kris, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun Woot! I'll assure you that you will see more of their charms in the later chapters. ;D
Okay, out of all honesty, I can't really describe things well... (ex. House and the room) but I hope that doesn't affect the story :D
Also I thank those who subscribed and commented, i honestly... LURVE YOU. :D You have no idea... I felt like i wanted to cry of joy :)
Anyway, hope you enjoy so far, and Bookmark, Subscribe, Friend, and etc! Stay tuned for more updates.