Seven: A Secret Kiss.

Let Us Protect You, My Lady.

Heads Up: 

Italics: Your thoughts or indirect messages (ex. Text, Phone and etc.)
Bold: Sound Effects
Red Text: Events happening without you knowing.

 

 

School ended

You went to your locker and packed your stuff. You went straight to the main gate waiting for the brothers. As you were walking to the main gate you bumped into someone. “Watch where you’re going, are you blind or something?” You automatically apologized. “Oh it isn’t the girl who’s always around Exo.” A girl with front bangs and long black hair stared at me. You looked at her name tag and he name was Park Minah. “You better stay away from them or else.” The girl Minah said. “And if I can’t?” You retorted. The girl gasped and looked flabbergasted. “I don’t know about you, but bad things with happen in your path.” Minah pushed her shoulders harshly to you and walked away. Well that was weird… It was nice meeting you too.  I better watch out for myself from now on. You sighed and continued walking. You walked out towards the main gate and notice Baekhyun was waiting for you. You called his name and he looked towards you. He gestured you to come fast, so you ran up to him. “Hey I’m sorry that I’m late!” You told him. Then Baekhyun looked at you strangely. “What? Why are you looking at me like that?” You asked him. “You have a bruise on your arm.” You looked at your arm where he pointed and your face was in shock but quickly covered it and pretended that it was nothing. Damn I think she pushed me too hard. “O-oh this, it’s nothing!” You then quickly moved him towards the car to avoid him asking more questions.

You were at home in the living room watching some variety shows. Suddenly you heard the door bell ring; you stood up and opened the door to check who it is. As you opened the door, you saw Sehun right at the front of the door with all the Exo guys behind. “Hello noona!” Sehun said cutely. “Oh hey, what are you guys doing here?” “We’re here to chill here with hyungs and noona!” Sehun replied. You chuckled and let them in. “Minyoung, you live here?” You turned around and noticed Luhan staring at you. “Yeah, I’m living here from now on.” Luhan looked at you confusingly. He was going to ask you why but was interrupted by Kris as him, Chanyeol and Baekhyun came down. “Hey guys!” The three boys joined in and Baekhyun gestured you and Luhan to sit with them.

“Minyoung! Tell us about yourself.” Suho said. “I don’t know what to say about myself.” You said as you flustered. “C’mon noona! Tell us about yourself, we never got to know each other more!” Sehun said. “There is honestly nothing much to say about myself.” “I’m curious to why you are living here.” Luhan said as he is looking at you with curiosity. “Well… It’s a long story. It started with my parents…” Thinking about your parents, a sudden tear dropped down without you knowing. Then you felt warmth on your face as it wipes the teardrop that fell down from your eyes. “You don’t have to tell them. Guys, stop bothering her about her stay here.” Baekhyun said to the guys. You quickly wiped the wetness from your face and just laughed to bring the mood back up. “Sorry about that.” You quickly stated. “It’s okay; just tell us when you feel more comfortable, we understand.” Suho said calmly to you.

Time passed by as you and Exo were just casually talking and watching shows and to your surprise you began to get closer to each and one of them. You all exchanged phone numbers and by late afternoon they all left. You and the three brothers went to your respected rooms to get ready for bed. You went to turn off the lights and lay in bed. Suddenly, your phone buzzed and lighted up in the dark room.

BUZZ

You checked your phone and saw it was from Luhan.

Are you sleeping? Anyway, I’m sorry I acted weird today, I was just shocked and seeing you at the house was unexpected. Yeah… I’ll see you tomorrow Minyoung! Make sure you come early to language class. Nights.
-Luhan

You quickly replied to him.

I was just going to sleep. And don’t worry about today! Also, I’ll be there early tomorrow :) Goodnight!
-Minyoung

You placed your phone down and drifted away to dreamland.

Morning Came

You were awakened by the alarm clock and you quickly dismissed it and stood up from bed. You went to wash up and dress into your uniform. As you were done adjusting your uniform you grabbed your bag and went down to the kitchen for breakfast. As usual you see Maria and Mr. Kim in the kitchen with Maria cooking breakfast and Mr. Kim reading the newspaper. “Good morning Mr. Kim and Maria!” You greeted. “Hello, good morning Minyoung, take a seat.” Maria said. You took the seat next to Mr. Kim and he placed his newspaper down and talked to you. “Did you sleep well? How was school so far Minyoung?” “Of course I slept well Mr. Kim!” You said as you chuckled. “And school has been going well so far.” Mr. Kim smiled. “Glad it’s going fine for you. If there are any problems, you can give me a call. Also, I’m still looking into the case about your parents. Detectives are currently looking for anything that will relate to your parents. I’ll give you full details later when I get home today okay?”
“Okay, thank you so much Mr. Kim, don’t know how I would repay you.” You said. “No no no Minyoung. We’re family now; the word repay does not exist in family. As family, we help each other no matter what.” Mr. Kim said as he ruffled your hair. You chuckled and fixed back your hair back.

Everyone finished eating their breakfast. You and the boys went to the car to go to school. You were going to take the bus but Baekhyun protested and said to ignore the crowd of girls when they get to school. Soon enough you were at school after a few minutes. Just like yesterday, the crowd of girls were covering the car. You and the boys waited until the other guys would clear up the flock of girls in front of the car to get out. Glares and mean talks were circulating around when you got out of the car as you expected. You immediately saw your friends and you ran to them after telling the brothers that you would see them later on.

It was the start of math class. You and your friends were sitting down in your respected seats talking. Until someone went up to you guys and started talking. “Hey, mind if you guys help me in math? Since I just transferred into this school, I’m sort of missing out on stuff.” You looked at the person and it just happens to be the guy who smirked at you yesterday. It was the guy who smirked at me yesterday! What was his name again? Ho… Ha….? “The name is Hoya by the way and you guys are?” “Oh, my name is Minyoung and this is Sara and Seoyeon.” You immediately replied. Hoya nodded and took out a sheet of paper. “If it doesn’t bother you, can you help me with this work sheet?” “Oh yeah sure, which question do you need help on?” You asked and help him with the question. “Oh yeah, I get it now thanks Minyoung-ssi.” “No problem!” You said. After helping Hoya, the professor came and started with the lesson.

It was soon Language class and you were rushing from your locker to class to get there early. As you made it to class, you saw Luhan waiting at the door for you. “Hey I’m here!” You said to him. “Oh c’mon let’s go in.” He said casually. Both of you went up to Professor Oak to get first come first serve on your language choices and fortunately for both of you, you got the choice and went to your desks to start planning. You heard you friend coming in panting as she also went to choose her choices. “Younggie! You totally ditched m— my partner was nowhere to be found eith—” Sara said while still panting from running to class. “Sara, cool down first. You are literally out of breath.” You chuckled.

You and Luhan planned to start on the assignment at your place after school. Both of you left the classroom and went to your next period class. You went into Music class and went to the back. You were greeted by L. “Hello Minyoung-ssi, how was your day?” You chuckled. “It has been fine today, you?” “Great!” L replied. Both of you were talking casually as you learned, L’s dad had sent him here to study music and his father is the CEO of a famous company called Woolim. Before you could talk more to L, the professor came and started some music lessons.

Music class ended quickly and you were waiting at the main gate for the brothers and Luhan. You saw the 4 of them not so long after you arrived and the 5 of you immediately went into the car and drove off. As you guys arrived, all of you walked towards the house and Baekhyun took his key to open the door. “Minyoung, remind me to copy the house key for you. I forgot about it.” Baekhyun said as you nodded.

Both you and Luhan went to the living room and started on the project. You stood up and went to the kitchen to get cookies and drinks and came back. Both of you started on your research and worked on it. After hours of working, you suddenly fell asleep.

[Luhan’s P.O.V.]

“Hey Minyoung, do you want me to do this pa-“ She fell asleep. She looks pretty while sleeping. I have so many questions to ask her. Why did she run off when she confessed? Only if I was able to tell her how I felt.

Luhan’s face came closer to Minyoung’s and kissed her secretly.

[End of P.O.V]

-

[A/N] Ohgod. I'm just horrible. I apologize. I feel bad for not updating for 2 months... TWO HOLY MONTHS. I was suppose to update earlier than this, but I just started school and it's my final year in high school and everything soo yeah S:
I know this chapter is a flop, and you would expect probably a good one after like 1 month+ of not updating LOL sowwy.
I pretty much lied a few times saying I would update in a week and blahblah. But its FINALLY HERE. new update. I'll try to make the next chapter update way faster ^^
So yeah lots been going on, like vacationing and school. But no worries, it's not gonna stop me from updating. So I will try to update faster, although I AM a sloth when it comes to writing so keep that in mind. :P

Ermm... Well now you know Luhan likes 'you' hehe. I wanted to add some cheesy touch in this story a bit. SOO YEAH :D

tumblr_mslp9v1qZD1red7ebo2_250.gif

anyways. seeya in next update~ (which will be soon, can't promise you. But I will try >D)