Four: The So Called 'Exo'

Let Us Protect You, My Lady.

Heads Up: 

Italics: Your thoughts or indirect messages (ex. Text, Phone and etc.)
Bold: Sound Effects
Red Text: Events happening without you knowing.

 

 

Knock Knock

You woke up by the sound of the knock. “Yes?” you answered with a sleepy voice. Kris casually walked in casually. Oh damn, someone pinch me. “Breakfast is ready, wash up and come down.” Kris left the room and you went quickly to the washroom and washed up. After you were done you went down to the kitchen and sat in the usual seat. Everyone started eating, and then Mr. Kim spoke. “Minyoung, are you excited?” Mr. Kim asked with a smile. “Of course! I’m starting my education again thanks to you. Thank you again Mr. Kim.” “It’s alright, no need to thank me so many times. I’ll be taking care of you from now on right?” Mr. Kim said assuring you. You nodded and proceeded in finishing up your breakfast. Soon you finished before everyone and went upstairs to get ready.

Knock Knock

Kris walked in casually again but he was wearing his uniform on this time. He walks in again? But then again, he looks really good in a uniform. Your thoughts were broken by the sound of Kris speaking. “Our ride is here, everyone is waiting downstairs.” With that he left from your room. You then took your cell phone and ran downstairs. You met eyes with the three boys as they were waiting for you at the front door. You followed behind them to the car. Kris sat in the front passenger seat, while you side next to Chanyeol and he sat next to Baekhyun. The car ride was pretty much silent, it wasn’t awkward, it was just silent.

You glanced at the three boys who are in the same car as you. You never thought in your life, you would be going to school with 3 other boys like this. Come to think of it, they all look good wearing their uniforms like that. Oh my god. What am I thinking, I should stop.

 Your thinking had been stopped when the car suddenly stopped moving. You stared at the school for a while. How I miss this school. “Let’s go Minyoung don’t just sit there! It’s time to have a fresh start!” Baekhyun said while pulling your arm. You followed the boys as they lead you to the main office to get your schedule. On the schedule, it says you have Math, Art, Language and Music. Baekhyun glanced at the paper, “We have the first and second class together!” “Oh really? Yay!” You exclaimed. Chanyeol grabbed the paper and examined the schedule. “I have forth period with you while Kris will have third period with you.” You smiled knowingly that you won’t be alone for your classes. Knowing your classes you decided to text your friends your schedule.

Guys, I have Math, Art, Language, and Music! Text me which you guys have with me!
-Minyoung.

BUZZ

Come to Math Class quick then! Seoyeon and I have the same class as you for Math! Seoyeon has Art with you while I have Language with you!
-Sara.

Okay! Coming with one of the 3 boys I mentioned to you. He has the same class with us.
-Minyoung.

Eh?! He has the same class… I wonder who it is. O_O Anyway! We just got here to save a seat for you. Come! Fast!
-Sara.

You laughed at their impatient personality. “Your friends? Are they in the same class?” Baekhyun said interrupting you. “Yeah they are, they just told me they saved a seat for me.” You said while smiling about your friends. “Ah, okay let’s go you don’t want to have them waiting!” Baekhyun said while smiling.

You and the boys separated, except for you and Baekhyun. You guys started to head off to Math class. Baekhyun told the teacher that you are the new school and he nodded and told Baekhyun to take a seat. “Silence, students we have a new student here today. Please introduce yourself.” The teacher informed you. “Hello, my name is Park Minyoung; I am not entirely new here, I came here before. So, I hope you guys remember me. Thank you.” You said to the class with confidence. “Thank you Minyoung, please take a seat.  You saw your friends waving to you to come. As you were walking to your friends, there were whispers going around. You happen to hear one of the girl whispers, “She walked in at the same time as Baekhyun and he told the teacher something with her standing next to him. Who is she? What is she doing with our beloved Baekhyun?” You looked around with a confused look. What’s happening? You sighed. Oh well.

You went and sat with your friends and they hugged you as a greeting. “Yay! We’re back as a trio now!” Seoyeon exclaimed. “Hey, that was Baekhyun… You live with him and his brothers?! What in the world. You are so special Younggie.” Sara told you. “What? What do you mean?” You said with a confused face. “We’ll tell you later at lunch. Let’s stop talking before we get in trouble.” Seoyeon said.

Math class went by just like that. You and Seoyeon went to your next class while Sara went to her Language class. As you and Seoyeon happily skip to Art class, Baekhyun called you. “Minyoung! Wait up!”  You and Seoyeon stopped and turned. “Let’s go together, if you and your friend don’t mind.” Baekhyun smiled. “Sure why not” You answered smiling back. “This is Seoyeon, Seoyeon, this is Baekhyun.”You said pointing to each one, trying to introduce each other. “Nice to meet you!” Baekhyun held out his hand as a greeting and Seoyeon greeting back.

The three of you went to Art class together and you introduced yourself to the class again. You sat next to Seoyeon and you guys started talking. “So you and the famous triplets are living under the same roof eh?” “What? Famous Triplets? Are they famous or something? What did I miss during last year?” You asked with curiosity. “Well, as you can see, Baekhyun here is one of the members of this group of friends here in KyungNam. The girls call them ‘Exo’. Funny name eh? But that’s what they’re called now. They became popular because of last year’s talent show. They danced and sang to this song called, History. It was actually pretty eye-catching and good.” Seoyeon explained.  “Wait so; they’re popular here in the school? Wow, I missed a lot over the past year.” You sighed.

DING

Lunch came and Baekhyun suggested that you should sit with him and his friends. You objected the offer, knowing that there would be a ruckus if you sat with the ‘Popular Exo’. Baekhyun respected your choice and you went with your friends to get the canteen food. After you guys were done, you found an empty seat and gestured your friends to sit there. You glanced at where Baekhyun was sitting, and you noticed 12 guys sitting in that one table. I’m guessing that’s the whole Exo crew? They all look handsome… No wonder they’re popular. Eh? Is Chanyeol gesturing me to sit there? Your eyes widen seeing Chanyeol start waving his hands to you and gesturing to sit with them. You waved your hands and made an ‘X’ sign, signalling that you didn’t want to. Chanyeol showed an okay sign with his hand and you began to start eating. “What was that about? Everyone is staring at you.” Sara stated. Whoa, she was right. There are girls giving death glares seeing how me and Chanyeol interacted just now… Damn what a great first day for me. “So the three guys living with you, is part of the Exo group. This is just so exciting! Invite us to the house next time!” Sara whispered excitingly just loud enough for just the three of you could hear. You chuckled at her. “Sara, you would ask to come and see them.”

[Baekhyun P.O.V]

“What? Don’t stare at me and her like that. She’s Minyoung, the girl that’s living with us right now.” Chanyeol told the guys. I can see why she doesn’t want to sit with us. All of the girls are giving her death glares just interacting with us and she just started school today. Baekhyun sighed. “Chanyeol, just give her space. People were staring at you guys; it’s not just the guys. It’s her first day, we don’t want to disappoint dad and have the other girls giving her a hard time.” “Oh okay.” Chanyeol said as he continued his meal. We should explain to her about this at home later. Hope she’s alright for the day. I glanced at her and saw her smiling to her friends. Is it just me, but do i feel oddly happy with her.

[End of P.O.V]

Lunch had finished and now it was time for third period. You and Sara went to Language class together. You arrived to class and told the teacher you were the new student. As you showed her your schedule she nodded and motioned you to sit until all the student had come to class. You sat next to Sara and you guys talked for awhile. You saw a tall figure walking past you sitting in the seat behind you. You looked up and noticed it was Kris. “Hey Minyoung.” Kris said to you. “Oh, Hey Kris!” You immediately said before any other girls catch you talking to one of the ‘Exo’ members. It was too late; some of the girl had already started talking about you. Whispering about you from one side to another side of the room, glares were given to you.  Aish, I just want to dig a hole and let the ground swallow me up.

The teacher called you up to introduce yourself. “Hello, my name is Park Minyoung. This is not my first time here at the school; I just came back to the school after about a year. Hope you all remember me. Thank you.” You told the class. Whispers started around the class, you started to feel annoyed. “Can you guys stop whispering about me, if you have something to say just say it out loud. Thank you.” “Okay students, stop. Minyoung, you may take your seat.” You went back to your seat avoiding all the glares you were given. You looked up to your seat and found Kris staring at you with a worried face. You ignored and sat down to your seat. Sara put his hand on your hand making you feel more comfortable. You smiled at her.

After a few minutes, during the teacher’s lecture you felt a sudden kick under your chair and felt someone put something on your shoulders. You looked at your shoulders and found a sticky note. You grabbed it and read it. Kris wrote me this? ‘Sorry if I was the cause to the people’s staring.’ Along with the message he doodled something that looked like a sad chicken. You couldn’t help but laugh at his drawing. Is this what he calls a doodle? You quickly wrote something back. ‘It’s alright and they won’t affect me. By the way, is this drawing supposed to be a sad chicken? : P.’ You put your arms back and placed the note onto his desk. You could hear Kris laughing and you felt another sticky note on your shoulders again. ‘That’s a sad angry bird, isn’t it amazing? My drawing is the best.’ Haha I guess. He is confident of his drawing. You turned and gave thumbs up.

[Kris P.O.V]

She looks really annoyed because of all the people. Is it because of me? I can hear my name among the whispers… It probably is me. I don’t know why but I feel worried. Minyoung saw me and avoided eye contact. I looked for a post-it note and quickly wrote a message along with one of my doodle. I decided to kick her chair and placed the note on her shoulders to get her attention. I was glad I could hear her chuckle at the note. She sent me back the note saying, ‘It’s alright, and they won’t affect me. By the way, is this drawing supposed to be a sad chicken? : P.’ I laughed at her response to the drawing. Chicken? really? Well, it’s close enough right? So I quickly wrote a message praising myself and gave it to her again. She turned and gave me thumbs up along with her smile. That smile. That’s the smile that could make anyone happy just seeing it. That’s her best trait.

[End of P.O.V]

It was finally the end of third period and you were excited about going to Music class. You can’t wait to play the drums again. You went to find the music room, but got lost. You totally forgot where everything was after a year. Great, how can I forget after a year?  “Hey, you look lost, do you need help?” A boy asked kindly. “Yes actually, I’m looking for the Music Room 238. Do you know where that is?” “Just your luck, I happen to be going to that room. Do you have Music this period?” He said. “Yes I do, thank you! I’m Park Minyoung by the way.” You told him as you followed him to the music room. “I’m Chen. Nice to meet you, are you new here Minyoung-ssi?” “As a matter of fact, I am a new student, but I came to this school before. I just forgot where everything was.” You told him. “Ah, Okay this where the music room is, let’s go.”

You walked in; Chen took his sit as he was preparing his instrument. There were people staring at you again. What is it this time; don’t tell me he’s also from Exo? You introduced yourself to the class just like how you did in the other classes. “What instrument do you play Minyoung?” The music teacher asked me. “I play the drums.” You stated to the teacher. She told you go to the back where the drums are placed. To your surprise, Chanyeol plays the bass and he is seated near you. You just sat there as it was just a work period, so people were just practicing on their instruments. Chanyeol came up to you and started asking, “You play the drums?” You were being hesitant in replying, but you decided to just answer him and ignored all the people’s stares. “Yes, I knew how to play ever since middle school.” Chanyeol nodded to you and smiled. “I can play the drums too.” He said. “Really?” you asked him with interest. Chanyeol started playing the drums as you could only be amazed by his skills. When he was done you gave him thumbs up. “That was good Chanyeol!” You praised. “Thanks.” He chuckled.

DING

It was time for school to end, as you were ready to pack all your stuff and head to the main gate to wait for the brothers quickly before the other students saw. You told your friends goodbye and ran off to the gate.  Gradually, they all came out and went to you. “Okay Minyoung, let’s go home.” Baekhyun told you. You were about to get in the car, but you suddenly saw a guy peeking from the wall a block away from the school entrance, looking straight at you. As you made eye contact, the guy turned away and disappeared off. Who was that? You shrugged the thought, thinking it wasn’t important and the car drove off.

 

Beep Beep
She is currently going to school at Kyung Nam High master. There are three other boys around her and they are heading off to her new home.
[On the other line]
Good work, now try to tell me where she is living right now. Also, get someone to enroll into her school. We’ll contact again.
Beep Beep
Park Minyoung, you will join your parents soon, just you wait.

-

[A/N] Here is chapter four! I just introduced Chen! Slowly I'll start introducing them all. :3 It may seems as though i rushed it D: & There might be some several mistakes, i quickly wrote this and put it up right away :s Hope it doesn't affect the story! Hope you guys like it! Enjoy! ^^