Five: Meeting Exo

Let Us Protect You, My Lady.

Heads Up: 

Italics: Your thoughts or indirect messages (ex. Text, Phone and etc.)
Bold: Sound Effects
Red Text: Events happening without you knowing.

 

 

The Following Day

You went home to change to your casual clothes getting ready for your part-time job. You checked your shift time table, your shift starts at 5:00PM and it is now 4:07PM. Since it takes about 30 minutes to get there by bus, you decided to go downstairs and watch some TV. You sat in the couch and the TV and started watching some variety shows. You were in the middle of laughing at the moment when Kwangsoo from Running man had hit another misfortunate moment in the recent episode. Then suddenly you felt the couch was pressed down beside you. You looked over and noticed it was Kris. “Oh hey Kris!” “Hey, are you not going to work today?” He asked. “Yeah I’m working at 5 o’clock. I’m leaving at 4:30.” You said while watching the show. “You do know its 4:28 right now, you should go.” Kris said calmly. “WHAT?! Okay I should go, Bye!” “Seeya.” You ran out of the house and ran to the bus stop. As you were a clock away, the bus you were going to take went past you. “Ah! No!” You stood there with a blank face. What do I do now…?

You were standing there blankly as someone came in front of you with a motorcycle. “Hey do you need a ride?” The stranger said. You stared at him and noticed that he is wearing the same uniform from the same school as you.  I don’t want to bother him. But I am in a hurry… I guess why not. “Uhm, yeah if it doesn’t bother you… uhm?” “Call me Suho. C’mon tell me where to go.” He gave you a spare helmet and pats the seat behind him. You took the helmet and sat onto the seat and grabbed onto his shoulders. “Just go to Inspirit Café.” You told him. “Alright, Minyoung-ssi you better hold on tight.” “Ehh-“You were cut off when he sped away onto the road. You quickly hugged his waist for better security. Wait… how does he know my name? “Suho-ssi… how do you know my name?” You curiously asked. “Well some of my friends mentioned you today at school. You know Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kris right?” He replied. “Eh? You’re one of Exo?!” Suho chuckled. “Yeah, I’m actually the leader of Exo.” Oh my god, why do I always get myself around these guys. “So you’re the leader? I heard you guys are good at dancing and singing.” “I wouldn’t say we’re good. But we’re okay, I guess.” Suho laughed.

“We’re here!” Suho announced. You check the time and it was 4:55PM. You were relieved. “Come in, I’ll treat you a drink.” You told Suho. “Okay.” He replied.

DING

You both walked in and you told Suho that you’ll be right back. You went to the back to change to your uniform and came back asking Suho what he wanted to drink. “I’ll take the Hazelnut Macchiato.” “Alright, it’s on me. Be right back!” You went back to the workers and told them to make a Hazelnut Macchiato and continued to work. You later heard your name called and went back to grab the macchiato to Suho. “Here’s your Hazelnut Macchiato!” “Thanks Minyoung-ssi.” You were going to walk back to work when Suho called you. “Hey Minyoung, when are you done work?” “I get off at 8. Why?” You told him. “Okay, I’ll pick you up at 8.” “Nah its okay, you don’t have to drive me back.” You quickly replied. “I want to drive you back, besides its going to be really dark at 8 o’clock. Anyway, I’ll be back at 8 okay? Thanks for the drink by the way.” With that, Suho left the store and you stared at the door blankly. You came back to reality when you heard someone who wanted to get an order. “Sorry, coming!”

2 and half hours went by; you were still sitting waiting for customer’s orders.

DING

“Good evening! Welcome to Inspirit Café, I’m Minyoung here to service you. What shall I get for you?” “Hey! You’re that new girl at KyungNam!” You stared at the person in shock. He was standing with a couple of friends that you don’t remember seeing at school. How does he know me?!  “Yes? Uhm, how do you know me? And who are you?” “I’m Sehun! We are friends with the 3 brothers.” “You’re friends with the 3 brothers? You mean… you guys are part of Exo too?!” “Yup, I’m Tao and this is Xiumin.” “Nice to meet you, Tao-ssi and Xiumin-ssi.” Is it just me or he looks like he doesn’t like me… You then heard some guys coming in. “Hey Sehun! Did you get our drinks– oh? Isn’t this the girl we saw earlier at school?” A boy with big eyes stared at you. You just stood there speechless. Why do I always have to meet these Exo boys here? “My apologies, friends call me D.O, I’m from your Art class.” You nodded and looked at the guy next to D.O and he just simply stared at you until you both made eye contact. “Luhan?!” “Hey Minyoung.”  All of the guys are staring at you guys oddly. “You guys knew each other?” Sehun asked. “Well… We sort of know each other.” You told them while avoiding eye contact.

FLAHBACK
-To 1 Year Ago-

You and your friends are hiding in the bush looking a certain person. Well you can say more like stalking someone. “Yah Younggie, when are you going to confess to him?” Sara said with a loud tone. “Sara! Shush, he’s going to hear.” You sighed. “I still don’t think I’ll be ready for a rejection if I confess to him.” “Minyoung! You’ll never know if you don’t try.” Seoyeon said as you sighed again. “I don’t know yet guys. Just give me time.” “Okay if you say so, but we have to get you to do something other than sitting here having us watching you stalk a guy from far away.” Sara said. “It’s not stalking! I call this admiring from a far.” You retorted back. “Okay okay lover girl.” Sara said.

It was the break between 3rd and 4th period class. You ran to the locker and quickly wrote in a pink piece of paper,

‘Meet me on the rooftop after school. There is something important I want to tell you.’
-Minyoung.

You sighed and put the piece of paper in the locker hoping that he would read it.

DING

It was time for class and you quickly went to class. Your fourth period class had the boy you liked in there. You were sitting about 1 seat behind him; you couldn’t help but worry while walking past him to your seat. You sat down and sighed. “What with the long face? Did you do it?” Seoyeon asked. “No, I put a piece of paper asking him to meet me after school.” You whispered making sure he wouldn’t hear you. “Really? That’s great! I wish you luck Minyoung! But why do you look sad?” “It’s just… what if he rejects?” You sighed again. “Minyoung! Stop sighing, even if you get rejected, at least he will know you like him. For now, that’s all it matters.” “Okay, you’re right. Thanks Seoyeon!” You hugged her and started listening to the teacher’s lectures.

DING

You stepped outside and took a deep breath. You packed all your stuff and immediately went up to the rooftop. Once you arrived you sat at the little bench that was placed there. You looked around at the little flower plants placed around and waited for him to come up.

5 minutes later, you heard the door of the rooftop open and you looked up. As the door opened the boy walked out revealing him. You stared at him and gulped. This is your chance Minyoung, this is it. I have to confess to him. “H-hey Luhan.” You waved at him while smiling. Damn, why did I stutter? “Hey Minyoung. Why did you ask me to come up here?” “Oh well, Luhan… I just wanted to tell you that…” C’mon Minyoung, you can do this. Confess. “I really like you Luhan.” You looked down as you said that. You swallowed your saliva as you waited for his reply. “Minyoung, I-I—“ “It’s really okay Luhan, you don’t have to reply. I just wanted to tell you. Okay bye Luhan.” You looked up and smiled and started to run off. I should’ve let him reply, but I didn’t want my heart to hurt. The look on his face, it looked like I surprised him. Why does my heart feel heavy all of the sudden? It’s okay though, I told him that I like him. That’s all it matters… right?

You woke up to a Saturday morning. Your parents told you to go downstairs and eat breakfast while they discuss something important. You washed up and went downstairs and sat at the dining table. “So what’s the important discussion you wanted to tell me?” You asked them curiously. “Minyoung-ah, we want to tell you that you won’t be able to go to school anymore.” You mom sighed. “What do you mean I won’t be able to finish school?” You were shocked and confused. “Our company just got bankrupt Minyoung. We won’t be able to keep you in school for the mean time because of expenses. We’re terribly sorry.” You Dad explained to you with a sorrowful face.

The atmosphere in the kitchen was really quiet. “S-so I won’t be able to go back to school on Monday?” “Yes, please understand our situation right now. When we are able to get back to where we were we can be able to pay for your tuitions.” You could tell from their faces, they look tired, exhausted and worn out. You wanted to finish school but with your parents like this, you have to help by agreeing. “It’s okay, I won’t go to school but instead I’ll find a job to help you guys.” You told them. “No no Minyoung, just stay home. We’re going to be going around finding a way to bring our company back up. So don’t worry about it, okay?” “O-okay.” Was all you could say to them, you started to finish your food, but you couldn’t find the appetite to finish it anymore. You decided to eat your food half heartedly and walked into your room. I’d never thought the day I confess to Luhan would be the last day for me. Good bye KyungNam. Good bye… Luhan.

END OF FLASHBACK

Remembering the flashback gave you bad memories. As you looked at Luhan, your heart still fluttered like before. Do I still like him? After a whole year of not seeing him… Aish, how do I bring myself to talk to him now? You shooed the thought and forgot that you were in the middle of working. “Oh my god, I’m sorry, what should I get for you guys?” “Oh uhm, get us 6 ice cappuccinos please noona!” “Noona?” You asked as you widened your eyes. “Yup! You’re younger than me and Tao, since you are in the same class as the rest of the hyungs.” “Ah, I guess you can call me noona.” You chuckled since it was your first being called ‘noona’. You went to tell the workers to make 6 ice cappuccinos and went back to working.

The boys sat at some empty seats talking and waiting. You suddenly felt someone tap your shoulders. You looked and see a guy with short blond like hair. “I didn’t get to introduce myself. I’m Lay. I’m from your Math class.” “I’m sorry Lay; it’s nice to meet you.” You said apologetically. “Minyoung, the 6 cappuccinos are done.” You heard in the background so you excused yourself and went to get it. You took the 6 drinks and passed it to the boys. “Thank you noona!” Tao said to you. “You’re welcome!” You told him cheerfully. “Minyoung, do you want us to stay and walk you home when you’re done?” Eh? What’s with these guys trying to send me home? Kris, Suho, now these 6… “It’s alright; Suho-ssi will come and drive me back apparently, so you guys don’t need to worry.” “Oh, you met Suho hyung already?” “Yeah, he helped me a few hours ago.” “Well, I guess we best get going then! We’ll see you tomorrow at school then. Bye Minyoung noona!” Sehun said as he and his friends walked out of the café.

[Luhan’s P.O.V]

Minyoung… It really is her. Seeing her interact with Kris today in Language class surprised me. I thought my eyes were playing tricks. It was really Minyoung, the one who confessed to me a year ago. Leaving the café makes me sort of sad. I never saw her after her confession that day. I wanted to reply to her confession but never got the chance. And she was just standing there in front of me. Hopefully I see her tomorrow.

[End of P.O.V]

It was now 10 minutes till 8; you went to the back and changed back to your clothes. You greeted the workers and went outside to wait for Suho. It was pitch dark outside with only a few light posts outside keeping the area clear enough to see through the dark night. You started to feel paranoid hearing every small sound. You then heard motorcycle sounds coming towards you. The motorcycle stopped and the person took off their helmet revealing his face. You were glad that it was Suho. "C’mon let’s go.” Suho said while smiling. You hopped on while putting on a helmet.

Soon enough you guys arrived to the house and Suho left. “See you tomorrow at school Minyoung-ssi!” “Thanks for the ride home, bye Suho-ssi.”  You told him. “Minyoung! Just drop the honorific okay? Bye!” Suho said as he went. You chuckled and walked into the house and went up to your room. Today was such a weird day… Who knew I would meet all of the Exo guys today.

Knock Knock

“Come in!” you shouted as you finished changing. “Hey Maria just cooked us some food, she told me you just came home from work so I thought you might want to eat.” Baekhyun said. “Yeah, I’m starving!” You stated and Baekhyun chuckled. You both walked down to the kitchen and sat by the counters waiting for food. Kris and Chanyeol also arrived and the Maria gave you guys Kim chi Stew. “Wah! Thank you so much Maria!” You exclaimed with excitement. You automatically started eating away.

 “So Minyoung how was your first day of school?” Baekhyun asked. “It’s alright… first of all; I never knew you guys were popular in the school?” You said. “You never asked.” Chanyeol casually said. “Oh I met your friends awhile ago while I was working. I met Suho, Sehun, Tao, Xiumin, D.O, Lay and Luhan…” You paused as you mentioned Luhan’s name. After those months, I end up meeting him again. You snapped out of your thoughts as Baekhyun spoke. “You met them? That’s great! I guess we don’t have to introduce them for you.” Baekhyun said as he smiled and you nodded.

You guys finished up your meals and Maria took your plates. The four of you went upstairs and went into your respected rooms. You sat on the bed and picked up your backpack. You took all the textbooks and looked at the 50 pages of worksheets you got from your teachers. Since I’m behind, I have to catch up tonight. It’s time to finish all these worksheets. You took a perfect 2 hours finishing and catching in work. You pat your shoulders in content. Woot finally finished. It’s already 11:20PM… Guess it’s time for me to wash up and sleep. You packed all the school stuff back to your backpack and went to shower. You came out after you finished and went to your bed.

Knock Knock

“Come in!” You said and Baekhyun slowly walked in. He stood by the door rubbing his neck shyly. “What is it Baekhyun?” You asked. “I just realized we never really exchanged numbers, I was wonder if we could…You know, exchange numbers?” He said as he sheepishly smiled. “Oh yeah, sure!” Both of you exchanged numbers and Baekhyun left your room.

BUZZ

You checked your phone and you received a text from Baekhyun.

Goodnight Minyoung! :D
-Baekhyun.

You chuckled at his text. How adorable. You can’t help but smile.

Night Baekhyun! :)
-Minyoung.

After you texted, you turned off your lights and went to sleep.

-

[A/N] Sorry for such a late update. I've been busy working and I also had like a major writer's block. D: Im really sorry if this update disappointed any of you guys! My brain wasn't cooperating with me D': but FINALLY chapter 5 is here. I will post the next chapter sooner, don't worry :)

All Exo members introduced! woot~ Are you curious about your relationship with Luhan? ;) kekeke. Anyway, ENJOY~!


I'd be more than happy if you comment. Anything is fine, tell me how I am doing so far with the story. You can tell me suggestions or critique it. Anything is fine :D

 

 

 

-RANDOMS-

WHY IS BAEKHYUNNIE SO ADORABLE.

tumblr_mqdesfe6vq1s60xbfo1_500.jpg

WHY SO ADORBS.

tumblr_mqddketrFA1rv8rjpo1_250.giftumblr_mqddketrFA1rv8rjpo2_250.gif