Ten: Hospitalized.

Let Us Protect You, My Lady.

Heads Up: 

Italics: Your thoughts or indirect messages (ex. Text, Phone and etc.)
Bold: Senses
Red Text: Events happening without you knowing.

 

 

You opened your eyes to pure brightness, unaware of where you are right now. Your vision is still very blurry; you can only see things in a fuzzy vision. All of the sudden you see a silhouette holding something towards you but your eyes wouldn’t let you see clearly what or who it is. Who is it? Why can’t I see them clearly or get myself to talk? Then things start to become black again, you suddenly heard someone speaking, “What are you doing?” However, before you could hear who it is, you fell asleep again.

You wake up a few hours later, your vision starts to become clear now; your surroundings weren’t something you were familiar with. There were light green blinds around you and your bed. You see someone sitting next to you and so you turn and noticed it was Mr. Kim. To your surprise you called Mr. Kim and he woke up immediately. “Minyoung! How are you feeling? Are you alright? Do you still feel any pain?” Mr. Kim started bombarding you with questions making you realized you are in the hospital. “Why am I here? Did something happen to me?” “Ah, you were hit by a flower pot as you were going down the stairs.” “Eh? A flower pot?” You were shocked; you were speechless and couldn’t utter any other words.

Suddenly you hear the doors open, “Minyoung! Are you here?” You opened the green blinds and peaked out and it was the three brothers. “Oh! Minyoung!” Baekhyun saw you and sped walked all the way to your bed along with Chanyeol and Kris. “Hey, how are you feeling?” Kris asked you as he stood at the head of the bed. “I’m a bit woozy but it’s alright.” You answered with a smile. “I had a heart attack when I saw you and blood when I was walking to music class.” Chanyeol said with worry in his face. You were hesitant but you asked, “Do you guys know how… you know the accident happened? Or who did it?” All you got were ‘no’ and shakes. Someone probably hates me… I guess I should be careful from now on.

As you conversed with everyone, the doctor and the nurse walked in and informed you that you would be dismissed after 2 days due to a mild injury to the head. “You had surgery  due to the amount of blood that you loss, therefore I suggest you to miss school for about 2 days and we’ll do your examination tomorrow to examine your healing progress. However, after your dismissal, you should be careful with your head and rest a lot. Okay Minyoung?” “Yes doctor, thank you.”

The Next Morning

You were awake and couldn’t sleep but you didn’t know what the reason was. You were in deep thought when suddenly the sound of the doors opening made you stopped. You peaked out and it was Luhan already in his uniform and was holding a red rose in his hand. You were surprised and stopped looking and sat there like you saw nothing. Why is my face burning…? No no no, stop Minyoung. Stop. “Minyoung? Oh, you’re awake?” “Y-yeah I’m awake. I just couldn’t sleep.” You replied.  “Ah, here this is for you.” Luhan handed you the rose and you received the rose and looked at it. “Hope you feel better, I’ll find who did this for you.” You can see Luhan’s hands in a fist form like they were ready for a fight. “It’s okay, well… I mean I would like to know who it is also, but I don’t want to cause a chaos at our school.” Luhan laughed a bit as he pat your head lightly. “Alright, feel better! I got to go, I’ll visit after school. See ya Minyoung!” “Okay, see ya Luhan.”

-

[A/N]

I know its a bit of a boring double update. It'll get better -nudgenudge-winkwink-
It's kinda short too this time s: sorries~
HOWEVER, Didja see that interaction with you and luhan ;) heheh 
Any guesses on who the suspect is? kekeke hope you'll stay tuned for the next update ^^ 

tumblr_ml3i0uKL1R1rij4jso1_500.gif