Eight: Sudden Senses.

Let Us Protect You, My Lady.

Heads Up: 

Italics: Your thoughts or indirect messages (ex. Text, Phone and etc.)
Bold: Sound Effects
Red Text: Events happening without you knowing.

 

 

Next Early Morning

“Hey sleepyhead, wake up!” You squirmed when you heard a sudden voice. You slowly sat up and stretched as you noticed you fell asleep on the table in an awkward position. Looking around in your blurry surroundings with your sleepy eyes, you noticed a boy’s head in front of you. You tried to rub your eyes more to get a clear view; you noticed that it was Chanyeol in front of you. “It’s about time you woke up, go get ready, Luhan told me to tell you that he finished up the project.” “Oh really? Ah okay.” You replied. Luhan finished the assignment when I fell asleep? Why didn’t he wake me up! I feel bad now. You ran upstairs to get washed up and ready.

About 30 minutes later, you went downstairs to the living room and gathered the assignment together and put it in your backpack. After you finished, you went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. “Hey, where’s Mr. Kim?” You asked the guys. “Oh dad had something urgent early this morning so he left early.” Baekhyun told you as you nodded in response.

After you guys were eating, you went to the car and drove off to school. As usual there were a flock of girls standing and waiting in front of the car as if they were hungry monkeys. They were screaming and shouting as the car arrived and started crowding around the car as usual. Of course it had only been a few day since you came back to school, so the girls were still not pleased with you getting out in the same car with the three boys.

“What is up with this girl? She’s always with them in their car.” One girl said within the crowd. “Yeah, I just don’t get why she’s even here. I heard she was here at the school before.” “Oh really? She must be some wallflower girl.”

Soon, a boy’s voice broke the conversation and it caught everyone’s attention. “You don’t know her, so stop judging and move along girls. You guys are so annoying.” The crowd suddenly became loud like at some concert to pitch silence. Everyone stared at the person who said that. To your surprise it was L. “Move along, there’s nothing to see.” L said to the girls. “C’mon Minyoung, let’s go.” “Huh?” You were confused and then L came and grabbed your hand and walked out as he pulled you along. Whispers and sounds were circulating at the front gate.

Hmm, Interesting… Minyoung knows L?

“Wait, where are we going?” You asked L. “Away from the crowed.” He instantly replied. You both stopped as you guys entered the school towards the entrance near your locker. L laughed, you looked at him with an odd face. “What’s so funny?” You asked. “Didn’t I look really cool back there?” L expressed. You couldn’t help but laugh. “Yes L, you were really cool. Scaring me like that when you suddenly pulled me out of the crowed.” “Haha just thought you wanted to get out.” L said with a chuckle.

DING

“I guess we should go to our first period class. See you in music L.” You said as you walked off to your locker. After getting your books you went to your math class and was greeted by your friends and they bombarded you with questions regarding to this L guy they saw this morning.

“So… who’s this L guy?” “Why did he do that?” “Do you know him?” “How come you didn’t tell us!?”

“Okay calm down guys. I’ll tell you the details.” You told them and they stopped and waited for you to speak. “He is just a friend I met in music class. He suggested that he thought I would want to be out of the crowd so he took me out.” You told them. “What? That’s it? I thought there was something going on between you two.” Sara said. “Yeah you got us excited for no reason.” Seoyeon pouted. You chuckled at their reactions to what happened this morning. Then someone tapped your shoulders and you turned around and it was Hoya. “Hey Minyoung, good morning!” “Good morning to you.” You replied with a giggle. “That was quite a scene this morning with L; I didn’t know you and L are friends.” Hoya said. “You know L?” You asked in surprise. “Yeah we’re best friends.” Hoya replied. “Oh, I never knew that.” You chuckled. Then someone came in and interrupted the conversation.

[Beakhyun’s P.O.V]

Why is this Hoya guy suddenly talking to Minyoung? What is up with them giggling and chuckling about? I don’t like this guy from my senses.

[End of P.O.V]

-

[A/N]

I'm so so so so sorry D: forgive me. Final year of highschool definitely the worse year to try to start a story and update XD
January is my hell month here. I have exams coming up and I have to finish summatives and final tests as well. So please understand ^^

Sorry if this chapter is shorter than the usual, but its better than nothing :D don't want you guys to think I stopped writing, sooooo HERE IT IS :D. I promise the next chapter is going to be long and exciting! For sure somewhere February I will update chapter 9 :D so enjoy the boring chapter 8 for now ^^


soooo cuuutee ^^
tumblr_mzb55yslhW1r99c4io1_250.gif

tumblr_mzb55yslhW1r99c4io2_250.gif

tumblr_mzb55yslhW1r99c4io3_250.gif

tumblr_mzb55yslhW1r99c4io4_250.gif