The Past and The Present

Powers

The Past and The Present

Amber smiled fondly as she stared at her computer screen.

"Am, I'm home!" a deep voice called out as he walked through the door and slammed it shut. Amber jumped up in surprise as she didn't noticed the door opening because of how much she was immersed on her screen...of him, of course.

"Welcome home, Daehyun!" she cheerfully said as she ran out into the living room and hugged her boyfriend. Daehyun half-heartedly hugged her back, staring into space slightly with a deep shade of red on his cheeks.

Amber looked up at the obvious weird behaviors. "What's wrong?" she questioned him with concerned "Do you have a fever? Your whole face is red..."

Daehyun snapped out of his dreamland at the question, and shook his head. He shrugged her arms off of him and went inside their share bedroom "It's nothing, Am. Don't worry about it" he smiled at her dazzlingly and took his coat off "And by the way, my group got a tour and it's starting tomorrow. So can you please sort my clothes out for me?" he asked

Amber nodded "You got a tour? That's great!" she grinned "Your group finally got what you deserved!"

Daehyun nodded with a small smile and walked into the bathroom with his phone, but Amber never noticed it as she was busy worrying about what she should pack for him.

"Dae, where are you going? I need to know so that I can get the right clothes for you" Amber called out after she pulled the suitcase out of their big closet and set it onto the floor, wide open.

"Um...the country I'm going to is going to have the same climate as Korea, so just packed my regular stuff for me" Daehyun answered from the bathroom, his hands busily typing something on the screen with a big smile on his face.

"Alright!" Amber nodded with ferocity. She was going to pack him all the stuff he needs...and maybe go to her friend's house while he's on his tour since she knew it was going to take a long time for him to come back.

Daehyun's POV

'Hey, babe, how are you doing?' I typed onto my phone the moment I entered the bathroom and closed the door. Stupid Amber, didn't even realize I had lied to her.

'Daehyun~ You left me all alone this morning! Why did you even go back to her? She doesn't even have half the things I have!'

I chuckled quietly 'I couldn't risked it. We're practically engaged to each other and she's like a dumb dog following its owner around but I couldn't let her tell our parents that I'm rarely home. Beside, we always spend the night together so why the complain?'

'But...I'm lonely! Can you come over here right now?'

'Of course, babe. Lemme tell her that I'm going over to a friend's house ^.^ She'll believe me right away'

'Okay. I'm waiting for you, honey, remember that! :3'

I smiled at the screen and clicked the on/off button to shut it down, before stuffing my phone into my pocket and washed my face. I emerged from the bathroom and glanced at the bedroom's door, seeing Amber happily packing my bag for me.

I scoffed "How dumb. Doesn't even know she's supporting my affair with that big bag!" I muttered quietly and stalked toward the front door "Am, I'm going over to the studio! Not gonna be home all night!" I shouted and walked out before I could even hear her reply.

 

Amber's POV

"How dumb. Doesn't even know she's supporting my affair with that big bag!" I heard Daehyun said under his breath and the clothes from my hand dropped onto the floor silently. I stared at where he was just at, my eyes widening in shock.

"No way..." I mumbled to myself "It's not true right?"

"Am, I'm going over to the studio! Not gonna be home all night!" Daehyun shouted from the front door and the moment the door slammed shut, tears started streaming down my face.

"Dae..." I whispered as I slumped down onto the floor "How could you..." I curled into a ball as my arms wrapped protectively around my belly "How could you cheat on me...when I'm pregnant..." I sobbed loudly as I started to think about the future.

 

5 months later.

*tap tap tap* came the front door as Amber put down her book. She sighed and looked down at her big belly, before getting up from the bed with much difficulty.

"How dare they disturb a pregnant woman" she frowned, and walked to the front door slowly. "Who's there?" she inquired, peering into the peephole.

*tap tap tap* came the response as the person refused to reply and all Amber could see was the brown spiky hair dominating his head.

Amber sighed for the second time in 5 minutes and swung open the door. But the moment her eyes spotted the one behind the door, she quickly grabbed the still-swinging door and slammed it shut.

Or at least tried to.

"Am, please, let me in" Daehyun pleaded at he looked at her with his most dazzling smile. Though all he could received was a look of disgust from the face of his child's mother.

Amber grimaced at the nickname "Don't call me that anymore" she said sternly "You're no longer my fiancee, and hence, have no right or whatsoever to come here. Hurry up and go back to the sl*t of a girlfriend of yours and don't ever show your face in front of me again" she cussed and kicked his leg harshly before closing the door right in his face. And when she hear the cry of pain from the other side, she nodded in satisfactation and plopped down onto the sofa and tuned out his voice as the TV .

THE END!

 

Not.

 


HAHAHAHA! :D Happy birthday, Amber! This is a late birthday present from me! I'm so sorry I didn't update a chapter yesterday but since yesterday was a Thursday, I barely have any time because I had to studied for tests and now...

FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. But anyway, that was just a joke up there about the ending. I'm mostly likely doing a Part 2, if any of you want to. Hands, anyone? Anyone at all?

OKAY! :D

So, to my readers, any of you who had just finished this chapter, please please PLEASE, tell me if I should do a sequel and get Amber and Daehyun back together after Amber plays him in the palm of her hand ^.^ Or if I should just let the chapter hang as it is with the right ending up there ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Majority rules. Minority also rules. But of course I would have to go with what most people wants, so do forgive me if I couldn't do what you want. And yes, as any of you can see, my drama blood and writing skills had gotten really really rusty so please, also forgive me for writing an idiotic chapter up there. Do comment and tell me what you think. Be honest please!