Radio Talk

Powers

Radio Talk

I listen attentively to you,

Waiting for you to call my name

You look at me evilly

And said our labelmate's name

I try to smile,

As my heart was filling with jealousy

Why, why are you such a cute devil?

 

When you enter my life, 

The clouds that used to hide the sun,

all hid away.

When you enter my life,

The frozen heart that I possessed,

melts under your touch.

When you enter my life,

The blind that darkens my dreams,

were quickly scatter away.

 

All and all, you save me,

but you are also the one.

You discovers, or rather,

make my jealousy go wild,

make me feels lonely when you're not by my side.

But you're still the only one,

that has my whole heart captured in your little palms.

 

"So, Amber-ssi, who do you think is the perfect husband material?" Ryeowook asked his girlfriend as he eyed her with anticipation. His eyes were twinkling, waiting for her to say his name.

"Oppa, you're not being fair!" Sulli leaned in and whispered to her senior/oppa but she couldn't hide the grin that keeps on appearing on her face, and so does the rest of the f(x) members. They were waiting for Amber's answer, too, so they could tease their company's newly made couple. 

"Um...he's from EXO. EXO-K..." Amber answered, pretending to stutter as she leaned on her hand, her eyes glued on her boyfriend's facial expression with a smirk.

Krystal and Luna giggled, their hands covering their mouth so that the sounds wouldn't leak out, while Victoria just rolled her eyes but she couldn't stop from smiling at her group's rapper's evilness. Sulli was simply kicking her short-hair unnie under the table and mouthed some words to her, in which Amber just ignored completely, too concentrate on the forever changing expressions on Ryeowook's face.

"Ah...EXO-K...who is he?" he asked while his eyes immediately avoided Amber's. F(x) giggled (excluding Amber as she was planning on what to do next) at their sunbaenim's nervousness, and possibly jealousy. They didn't even know how someone that is usually quiet and kind like Ryeowook was actually able to convinced Amber, the prankster of the Kpop music industry to be his girlfriend. And they shall never know as whenever they start on the topic, either one of them always avoid it smoothly without the members even noticing until they both had already disappear somewhere else.

"It's Sehun-ah."Amber grinned and chuckled while she leaned back into her chair.

"Ah...so it's Sehun-ssi. Why do you think he's the perfect husband material?" Ryeowook asked while he fidgeted with his hand under the table, catching the director's attention right away and the director just smirked.

"Well..he's..."Amber started but was cut off when the commercials started. She laughed and put both of her hands up in the air as in surrendering with an expression that said 'why are you doing this to me?' 

*When the commercials are playing, whatever f(x) and Ryeowook said are unheard*

"Oppa, you were flustered! I saw what you were doing under the table!"Luna teased, winking at him jokingly but Ryeowook were focusing on only a single girl in that room.

"Amber-ah..." he said, but Victoria glanced at him for a bit with a smile and he just stopped talking immediately. He saw the look on the f(x)'s leader face, along with her members...and he regret ever asking that question to his girlfriend.

"You were unfair!" Krystal, f(x)'s maknae, pouted "You could only ask that question and you asked Amber-unnie! Even though you guys are..." Krystal paused and looked at the camera crew, leaving her sentence unfinished. 

Sulli smirked and giggled "Oppa and unnie, sitting under a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First come love, second come marriage, third come..." she glanced at the person next to her and froze. Apparantly, Victoria were just...firing up as she imagine Sulli saying the last word.

"You guys are too young to do that!" Victoria faced her girls and then turned to Ryeowook, making the said guy flinched (even though he's her sunbaenim) "And not you, oppa. But you're not approve yet, by me, for Amber" she glared at him lightly, but soften her glare immediately when Amber whispered to her

"What about Nichkhun-oppa?"Amber smirked and 1,2,3! Commercial ended!

"So Amber-ssi, as you were saying?" Ryeowook began his DJ job again, trying to leave his boyfriend mode behind and concentrated.

"Ah, Sehun-ah! I had known him ever since he was a trainee so we are pretty closed. He had grown so much now! Before, he was shorter than me, but now he's much taller than me!" Amber explained as she sent a signal to Ryeowook to changed the subject.

"Okay, now with that being said, let's listen to f(x)'s Rum Pum Pum Pum!" Ryeowook smiled at the camera and the song instantly played.

*After the radio show*

When f(x)'s Shadow began to played on the background, f(x) and Ryeowook got up to leave the room since their schedule had ended for the night. But on the way out, Ryeowook grabbed Amber's arm and pulled her into his dressing room. He couldn't wait anymore.

"Oppa! What are you doing?" Amber protested when she was suddenly pulled by her boyfriend into a room that was unfamiliar to her when she just wanted to sleep.

Ryeowook didn't say anything and just locked the door when the two of them were in the room. He looked up into Amber's almond eyes and pouted

"Why did you said Sehun-ah's name?" he asked with slight aegyo.

"Oppa, stop! You're too old to act cute!" Amber chuckled and slapped her boyfriend's arm lightly and then she walked over to the sofa, sitting onto it.

"But then you shouldn't have made your oppa jealous" he imitated her voice and laughed while walking over to sit beside her, but when he got ready to sit down, Amber laid down onto the sofa, blocking all the spaces with her body. 

"Merong! You have to sit on the floor~" she stuck out her tongue. Ryeowook shook his head and smirked. He put one of his hand under her ankle, and the other under her back, and then he lifted her off the sofa.

"Oppa!" Amber shrieked in surprise. 

"That's what you get for not letting your oppa sit with you" he replied to her evilness. He had definitely been influence by his girlfriend...by a lot. 

Ryeowook let Amber stayed in his arms while he sat down. Then he placed Amber onto his laps and wrapped his arms around her waist, placing his head on her back. 

"I love you" he whispered suddenly "So don't you dare make me jealous like that again. It's not good if I suddenly get angry at an innocent boy because of you" 

Amber giggled " Nuh-uh. That's the fun of it, you silly boy." she turned around and poked his nose. "But I love you too"

 


I updated! Yay! I have the other two one-shots ready but since it's getting late I'll post it sometime this week, probably tomorrow. But hope you enjoy this fluffy RyeowookxAmber chapter. The things that were said in this fanfic are add on to the ones Amber said on Kiss the Radio! And

And, Haeber and Henber will definitely be update later on. I'm trying to plot some fluffy moments between them ^^ so I'm so sorry if you're waiting for it and you're not seeing it yet! I WILL update it soon. No worry ^^ 

Thank you for reading! Comment and Subscribe!