Aegyo Explosion

Powers

                                                                                Aegyo Explosion

[Yoseob's POV]

I woke up as I heard a voice calling me, while someone kicked me continuously as they tried to push me off the bed. 

"Yah,Yang Yoseob! Get up, you sleepy head!" I heard the voice of our leader, Doojoon hyung. 

I groaned, shifting my body with my back facing him as I pulled the blanket over my head.

"Hyungs! Amber is here. She was asking where her boyfriend was" Dongwoon ran into the room with an excited voice while mentioning about someone named Amber.....Wait a minute....Amber?! 

I jolted away and I turned around to looked at Dongwoon immediately "Did you just said Amber, as in f(x)'s Amber?" I asked, thinking that I was imagining things.

"Ne hyung. Amber as in your girlfriend" Kikwang walked into the room with an evil smile on his face. My eyes widened as I jumped out of my bed, looking for any possible spot so that I could hide myself in.

"Oppas? Where is Yoseob oppa?" Amber yelled from outside my room and I momentarily froze before I zoom over to Dongwoon and covered his mouth so that he could not answer since he look like he was about to answer her. But I was wrong.

"Amber-ah! Yoseob is in here, sleeping!" Doojoon hyung shouted, replying to Amber's question. I turned to him and glared, but he only give me his infamous leader smirk.

"Hyung! You are getting me into trouble" I pouted and ran toward my closet, grabbing whatever clothing was near my arms and quickly put them on. 

To tell you guys the truth, Amber is a very kind and friendly person. And she is the best girlfriend ever, but from my actions you would think that she is a scary girlfriend, but she is not. At least not when I'm on time for dates....

Amber's footsteps slowly becoming more and more clear as she walked toward my room. "Yoseob oppa? Are you there?" she asked in her cute boyish voice, and I swore I almost reply.

"Hyung, Kikwang, Dongwoon, can you guys please stand in front of the doorway to cover for me? I have to find something to give to her." I sighed as I pushed them to the door. They nodded and stood on guard, but what I didn't know was that they had planned a very evil plan.

I smiled slightly, not noticing their unusual smiles to each other. I went toward my bed in lightning speed, lifting all the things that I could find up so that I could get the gift that I bought for her yesterday.

[3rd person's POV]

While Yoseob was trying to find the present for Amber, his girlfriend was just approaching the room, closer and closer.

[Amber's POV]

I walked toward Yoseob oppa's room when I heard Doojoon oppa said that he is in his room....sleeping....

He is late for our date! We can't even see each other that much and he is late! 

I scowled at the thought and grabbed his room's doornob, twisting it before pushing it opened and walked in. But what I didn't expect was to bumped against someone's solid chest.

I stumbled backward slowly, closing my eyes for the fall but instead someone caught me from behind. I looked up at him and found out that it was Hyunseung oppa.

I smiled at him "Thanks oppa" 

Hyunseung oppa nodded "You're welcome", and helped me up onto my feet before he went back into his own room. Then I looked at who I just bumped into 

"Dongwoon oppa, what are you guys doing there for?" I tilted my head in wonder. Instead of answering, Doojoon oppa grabbed my arm and pulled me inside Yoseob oppa's room quietly, and I saw Yoseob oppa on his bed, messing everything on it up. 

I frowned "Yoseob oppa, what are you doing?" I asked in a stern voice.

[Yoseob's POV]

"Yoseob oppa, what are you doing?" I heard a voice asked sternly, and I turned around just to saw my girlfriend with a frown on her face. I looked around me and realized what a mess I had made my bed into.

Amber coughed "Uhm-hmmm" and my eyes immediately on its own accord looked into Amber's eyes, and oh freaking hell! Her eyes were...burning....with....anger.

I blinked and got off my bed and walked toward her shakily "A-Amber-ah" I stuttered, trying to find the right word to ease her anger. 

"Buing buing~" I brought both of my hands to the side of my face and did the famous aegyo. Crap!

"Oppa, did you just do what I think you did?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"Um...aniyo...." 

"You did it, Yoseob-ah" Doojoon hyung winked at me in a wicked way before getting out of the room with Kikwang and Dongwoon, closing the door behind them.

"Baby, Amber baby," I said as I got closer to her and tried to touch her arm, but she just moved backward.

"What?" she asked in a cold voice.

I frowned, and stepped closer to her "Baby, I really didn't mean to be late for our date. I know that it's a very chance for us to be able to see each other, but I had a radio show last night and I got home at 2 A.M., so I woke up late. Mianhe, baby" I whispered as my arms automatically wrapped around her and pulled her into a hug.

Amber stiffened, but I could felt that a smile was slowly forming on her face.

"That's not excuse, Yoseob-ssi ..." she started and I immediately pulled away to look at her in the eyes.

"...ssi....?" I said in a surprise and hurt voice, and that was when she started to laugh.

"Oppa! You just got a priceless face there!" she snapped a picture of me with her phone and started to type in something. I peered over and saw that she posted the picture on her twitter account. 

"Amber~ What if the fans realize that we are dating?" I pouted , my arms around her waist again. She just stuck her tongue out at me 

"Nah, they won't~ Since you said that you like an adorable girl with long hair" she tugged at her own short hair. I chuckled and touched her hair tenderly "But you looks cute in your short haircut" I leaned closed and whispered into her ear before pecking her lips.

"Oppa!" she whined and pouted. I just pinched her cheeks lightly before I walked into the room "I have something for you, baby" I said and walked to my desk, pulling out the drawer. I remembered where I put her gift now.

I pulled out the drawer, and at a secret corner of the drawer lay a box. I grabbed it and smiled.

Amber looked at me curiously, walking over toward me. "What's that, opppa?" she asked. I opened the box, revealing a ring. Then I took the ring out of the box and smiled at her brightly.

Amber's eyes widened "O-oppa, why a...r-ring?"

I didn't answer her and instead took her hand, putting the ring on her left ring finger and grinned "You can't take this off." I warned her "This said that you are unavailable to your so-called guy friends."

She giggled cutely "Oppa, they are just my friends. Nothing more, nothing less" 

I shook my head "But still~ Whenever there's an SMtown concert, I always saw you with all of your guy friends, playing around! And it's not fair!" 

"But oppa~ I only loves you" she pointed at me and said cutely, with aegyo. 

"You're so cute" I whispered and kissed her with a hint of passion, love, and maybe...a little bit of...lust.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                

BeastxAmber, finished! :) I think I like to write one-shots better. Lol

Anyway, Super Junior and Amber, here I come! 

How's the chapter? Does it suit with the tittle? Or not?

Comment and Subscribe! Because that will make me have more energy and inspiration so that I could write more one-shots! Woohoo! :D Love y'll!