The Beginning of A Journey

Powers

The Beginning of A Journey

Once a flower blooming brightly
Now a fading gray leaf
You opened my heart like no one else
Yet you were the one who killed it cruelly.

Trusting you was my mistake
Loving you was the destiny's choice
Welcoming you as my only one,
Was the one thing that keep me alive.

I loves you with all my heart
And yet you devilishly trample on it.
I trust you to guard my fragile love
And yet you threw it away without a glance.

The moment you said good-bye,
Was the moment I knew I couldn't lose you.
The day when I met you,
Was the day that fate tangled with my life.

The beginning of my journey
The beginning of our journey
Toward the light of love
Was destroyed forever,
By the one word that you said.
But I'm not going to believe it,
And keep on going toward our broken dream.
Because we promised each other,
To lead the stray one toward the right path.
And to continue loving each other.
No matter how hard things will be,
In our journey ahead.

 


Kyuhyun sat inside his room, weeping silently as his thoughts drift back toward that fateful day when Destiny drew them together. 
[Flashback]
Kyuhyun was walking around the park with a dark pair of jeans and a big gray hoodie to covered his face. He felt like taking a walk in the morning, but he was afraid of being attack by his anti-fans, so he decided to take a cautious step and went ahead to disguise himself.
As he was deep inside his own thoughts, a person ran toward him with great speed and because of how these two people weren't paying attention to their own surrounding, they accidentally bumped into each other. 
Kyuhyun fell down onto the ground, the hood uncovering his face for the person on front of him to see.
"Oh god, I'm in big trouble!" He thought as he looked up at the person that bumped into him.
The person was wearing baggy pants and a large sky blue shirt. He, or so Kyuhyun thought, was wearing a dark black cap that said 'L.A.'
The boy looked up at Kyuhyun, and Kyuhyun thought his heart skipped a beat. This boy, according to Kyuhyun, has the most innocent almond-shaped eyes he have ever seen. The light chocolate color drawn in his soul slowly.
"I'm so sorry, sunbaenim" the boy bowed after he helped Kyuhyun up. He was about to run away when Kyuhyun suddenly grabbed his hands.
"Why did you called me sunbaenim just now? I don't think I know you" he inquired with great curiosity.
The boy's eyes suddenly glint "What do you think, sunbaenim? Or would you rather I call you hung?"
Kyuhyun raised an eyebrows, wondering who this boy was but when he was deep in thought, the boy took the chance and ran away with only one sentence "see you later!"
[2 months after]
Kyuhyun sat there in the big meeting meeting that was currently consisting of TVXQ, Super Junior, SNSD, Shinee, BoA, and Kangta. All the artists were walking around, talking to their labelmates and catching up with what was going on when the door to the meeting room opened up and Lee Sooman walked in. 
Everyone that was conversing just a moment ago all became silent as their president sat down in his chair. Following him were four young girls, and one young boy who everyone thought looked too much like Donghae and Jonghyun plus the fact that he's a bit girly for a boy.
"Hello everyone. I gathered everyone here to tell you all that this here will be SM Entertainment's newest Kpop group." Lee Sooman smiled as he overlooked the five youngsters beside him.
Donghae suddenly raised his hand up and was granted access to talk.
"Um...are we doing a mixed group this time? Since there's a boy in the group?" Donghae asked, making everyone relief since that was what they all were curious about. But Donghae and Jonghyun were discussing something with each other while the president was making the announcement, and it wasn't something one would call an angelic idea.
Lee Sooman laughed at the obvious question, while the mentioned 'boy' blushed at them.
"No, Donghae. This person here, is Amber Liu. She is a girl"
At this answer, Kyuhyun perked up. To be truthful, he have been listening this whole time and was thinking the exact thought as everyone else. He looked at the mistaken girl, and his eyes widened.
The mistaken girl glanced around the room, and when her eyes spotted Kyuhyun, she smirked.
Lee Sooman quiet down everyone and suddenly nodded at the four girls "Introduce yourselves" he ordered.
A girl with brunette hair smiled "Annyeonghaeseyo, I'm Song Quian, and I'm from China. My stage name is Victoria and I'm the leader of this group,f(x).Nice to meet you"
A girl with a cheerful atmosphere and innocent face bowed "Annyeonghaeseyo, I'm Park Sunyoung and my stage name is Luna. Nice to meet you."
The child actress that was everyone's little sister waved at the artists in the room "I'm Choi Jinri and my stage name will be Sulli! Please take care of me!"
The famous little sister of Jessica looked up at them, and all cringed at the all-too-familiar yet famous icy stare from the younger princess of the Jung family "I'm Jung Soojung and my stage name is Krystal. Nice to meet you."
And last but not least, the girl that make everyone confused "I'm Amber Liu, and I'm Taiwanese-American. I'll be using my real name as my stage name. Nice to meet you" she said, and suddenly grinned at Kyuhyun's direction. "And Kyuhyun-sunbaenim, thank you for the other day" she winked, and he instantly knew he was in for some deep trouble.
Cho Kyuhyun was indeed corrected.
Right after Amber Liu said what she did, Lee Donghae and Kim Jonghyun ran up to her, acting like she was their missing little sister. They bombed her with questions about what Kyuhyun did to her and whether or not she was okay.
Meanwhile, Lau Henry and Shinee's Kim Kibum, rather known as Key, made it their mission to interrogated Kyuhyun to death. As Kyuhyun learned later on, the four of them had taken an immediate liking to Amber. And as he realized too late, the first reason being the fact that Amber Liu managed to trolled the prankster of SM Entertainment easily, which as it was happened to be the Super Junior's maknae.
And the second reason, is because right away the four could tell that Amber Liu will become the first girl group's member to have skinship with the male idols without sparkling up a handful of the reporters' interests.
Cho Kyuhyun learned the reason for that later on. 
Amber Liu is a tomboy and a social butterfly. She would be able to make countless scandals with various male idols within one show, but the reporters just won't know who they should pair this over-active girl with in the newspaper.If they put one male idol's name down, her fans or the people that ships other pairs might protest and say that she also interact with the others. The reporters were overwhelmed with all their thinking and so they ended up with headaches and in the end they decided to let this social butterfly roam around freely. They have first-hand experience that if you meet a butterfly named Amber Liu, you should never even think about chasing after it.
And yes, Kyuhyun learned with severe consequences that while Lee Donghae, Kim Jonghyun, and Lau Henry had only discovered the fact that Amber Liu is a tomboy, Kim Key had managed to come up with something that would change the Kpop industry forever...or maybe it's just the odd that is in Amber's favour.
Kyuhyun soon discovered that Key and Amber cooperated together to come up with a sinister plot, but he can't help but have his heart stolen even though he knew that there'd be a day where he would get hurt.
It turn out that Amber Liu have ways to make a pure, innocent man goes wild, and she has ways to be the secret heartbreaker of the Kpop industry. She figured out a lot of uses for her boyish facades, extra credit given to Key.
[End of flashback]
Kyuhyun kept on sobbing, questioning himself as to why he fell into the obvious trap of the secret heartbreaker. He had believed her, thinking that he really does have a special place in her heart, but all was in vain when he caught her kissing another guy right after she declared herself single again without even consulting Kyuhyun about their break-up.
Amber Liu had been using her social butterfly status and tomboyish facade too well. She fooled the reporters and president into thinking that she's only friends with all the guys in her phone's contact book, and they didn't question it one bit. But all the guys that Amber had dated and broke up all want to continue being her friends and Kyuhyun did suspected that they still harbor feelings for the rapper of f(x).
But Amber herself have just one secret. She does admitted the fact that she indeed does have her heart lock up, and the fact that she's being very cruel. She can't help it though. She'd been doing this ever since she returned from her leg-injury recovery. It was all that one girl's fault. She had trusted her first boyfriend but he ended up using the third and last chance before she decided to locked her heart. But Amber Liu have one key that she'd secretly given someone to keep, until the day he find his confidence again and be able to have the courage to convince her and truly love her to be the one that unlock her heart.
The key holder is none other than the Cho Kyuhyun who have been depressing ever since she broke up with him. He didn't know thay it was all a test from her to him, the last and final test, before she's ready to trust someone with her heart and love again. He had flawlessly passed all the previous tests without knowing it, but this time, Kyuhyun would have to believe in all the happy times they have spent together, all the beautiful memories they'd made, and of course, their love for each other.
And if Cho Kyuhyun cannot pass this last test, then Amber would be force to use her forbidden fourth chance. The chance that would corrupt the hidden and real Amber Josephine Liu.


[Flashback]
"Oppa, do you love me?" She asked as she sat down on the swing next to him.
Kyuhyun looked up at her "Of course I love you" he smiled "You're my precious angel."
She smiled with a hint of sadness at him "Then can you promise me one thing?" 
"What is it?" He said in a serious voice now. He knew something was up, because the girl beside him would never be this dull whenever she met up with him or anyone else before. She was always so happy and talkative.
"Can you promise me that you will come and save me when I need your help?" She glanced at him with hope on her almond-shaped eyes.
He raised an eyebrow. Why was she asking this? He and about anyone else she knows would risk their lives to save her and probably vice versa.
"Amber, why are you asking this? You're worrying me." He stood up and went over to her, in front of her "You know that I would for sure save you if you're in trouble. Donghae hyung and Jonghyun hyung and everyone else would too!"
Amber shook her head, her hand lightly pushing him out of the way "Anyone else won't be able to save me, Oppa. You're the only one that will be able to." She said, glanced back at him once with a depressed smile, and walked away.
"You promised, oppa. You promised that you would come save me when I need you. You promised, so please don't go against it" she whispered to herself, but she knew he heard her, before walking out of his heart and life, temporarily but maybe forever if he doesn't pass the last test that will be awaiting for him when he come back.
[End of flashback]
Two days after that, Cho Kyuhyun caught Amber Liu cheating, and the test was started unknowingly to anyone else that were involved.

 


Hi everyone! It's my first update after a longgggggggggggggggg time of not updating! :) And it's a Kyuber!

I'm very sorry for not updating, but I was having writer's block. I'm really really sorry. I was actually working on this chapter for several weeks to come up with more ideas.

Anyway, anyone who finish reading this chapter would be wondering what happen next. I didn't include the ending part because first of all: I didn't come up with it yet :P and second of all: there will definitely be a sequel to this chapter, like the one for Chanber.

And as anyone might have noticed, the tittle for this is "The Beginning of A Journey", so there should be "The End of A Journey" right? Yup, I'm using that tittle for my Kyuber's sequel. 

Hope you guys look forward toward my next update! Although I won't guaranteer when it will be or whether or not it would be the Kyuber's sequel or another one-shot of another sujuber pair.

Comment and Subscribe! Love y'll!

P.S.: I would truly appreciate comments, because they are part of what motivate me to update :D. And if you have any suggestions for the sequel or for the other sujuber pairs, please PLEASE comment! I'm currently having very major writer's block and I...my brain cannot come up with good ideas quickly, but I just might actually stop having writer's block if I see some lovely comments or suggestions! :) 

P.P.S: My goal for this 1 week and a half left of my winter break is to update at least 5 more chapters for whatever of my fanfics. Please support me! wink