The Lead

Powers

The Lead

                      
It was a bet gone wrong.

She would love to say that it wasn't her fault at all, but who was she to declare that when the one she made a bet against was the none-too-innocent maknae of B.A.P

Damn him and his too-persuasive mouth, she cursed silently in her head, not wanting to dig her grave any deeper than it already was.

"So, noona" he said too sweetly, her glancing cautiously at him. 

"Ne?" She muttered, her eyes focusing on him because nobody wants to know what would happen if you don't pay attention to this little guy in front of her. And she certainly will not be the first one. 

"So, how about an evening with me with our souls reaching toward each other?" He asked, his eyes staring at her seductively. 

Amber physically grimaced. Sure, any other girl would give anything to even hear that from this guy in front of her, but one Amber Liu would give her life to be able to get away from him. She shook her head and gave up the thought as quickly as it had came, because honestly speaking...

No one wants to be responsible for a berserk to-be 18 years old. 

She signed heavily "Ani, Junhong. That won't be possible" 

He has glanced up at her answer with hurtful eyes, to others, but a temptation that she didn't want, to Amber. 

"No." She repeated firmly, pulling her hand away from his when she was aware of the soft flesh on top of her that was definitely not hers. 

"But...Noona!" He whined in that adorable little boy's voice that nobody could resist. 

"No"

"I'll stop pestering you if you want"

"No" she had said, because she knew not to trust him when he said something so OOC like that. 

"Amber" he stared into her eyes intensely, forgetting that horrible honorific for now "I like you, and I've made it clear on more than multiple occasions" 

"No" 

"I love you!" He blurted out, meaning every word as he took her hand in his again, squeezing it tightly to show his seriousness. 

She looked up into his eyes and upon seeing his seriousness, mentally laughed. It wasn't ill intention at all, no. But it was nonetheless weird for him to be so determine at something, concerning her. "I love you too, but you can't possibly be thinking that I'd commit a crime?" 

He pouted "B-But..." he trailed off, cussing quiet heavily at his age. 

"And I'm not going to do what you just suggested as a present for your 18th birthday" she stated when she spotted a dangerous swirl of an idea in his eyes 

He had then slammed his other hand quiet forcefully onto the table, startling everyone in the private shop but her. As his girlfriend, Amber was used to his tantrums. Sure, it was annoying and at one point or another, she'd gone as far as to suggested breaking up to stop one of them, but now, it was merely a daily thing in their relationship. 

"Zelo" she called out, not as affectionate as before when he was about to throw a glass coffee cup onto the floor,and stood up "If I hear from one of your members that you manage to stir up troubles again, make it that our relationship will be on hiatus for a while" she had grinned quiet evilly at him and pulled her hand away harshly.

Zelo gasped and put the cup down gently and grasped Amber's hand. With his wide frightened eyes, he stared up into her brown orbs "I'll be good" he promised with an innocent smile to change her mind 

Amber smirked secretly. Being four years older does have its good points "You said that last time"

"I swear to God that if I defy this promise, I will be dump by my girlfriend and live in poverty for the rest of my life"

Amber seem thoughtful "I wonder...I guess I'm not good enough for you to say your promise to and trust, huh? That's honestly too bad"  She pretended to look mad, with her arms crossed across her chest 

"What should I do for you to believe me?" 

She grinned, victory smiling down on her "Take away our bets. Forget them and move on" 

He thought about it deeply and reluctantly nodded. She then sat down on her seat again with a smile. 

Amber was always a step ahead of him in their relationship. 

Zelo then suddenly leaned down toward her and pecked her lips, his free hand tilting her face toward his before sitting down too, ignoring the fact that his girlfriend's face was beet red and acted like nothing happened. 

Okay, so Amber admitted that her little boyfriend might be catching up way too fast.