Chapter 11

The Giant Wall of Eyeliners

Chanyeol thought that since he has the weekend off he should make up to Baekhyun for having to cancel their double date. This was going to be entirely different, since Chanyeol now knows that he has definitely fell head over heels for the Eyeliner Guy, who has made the Giant happy and all smileys whenever he's around. Nonetheless he remembered the time they ate ice cream and saw a shooting star, he remembered the shorter male telling him to make a wish; that Baekhyun can be happy. He wondered what the petite little guy wished for. 

It was 3PM and Chanyeol was sitting on the park bench, thinking of ways on how he should confess to Baekhyun.

Giving Baekhyun the headphones he wanted was Jongdae's idea, and Chanyeol thought it was the best decision he has ever made in his entire life because somehow he felt inside of him that a line of bond between he and Baekhyun got closer. Now every time he meets up with Baekhyun he'll see the shorter male with the headphones hung from his neck like a trophy as if to say, "Park Chanyeol; The Best Giant in The World." Though Chanyeol always wanted to be the best gentleman to Baekhyun. 

He remembered Kris telling him how Zitao confessed to Jongdae and that's how they got into a very sweet relationship, so he wants to know how it feels like to have Baekhyun shower him with affectionin other words, love.

Just the thought of having Baekhyun in his arms like he fits in them and acknowledging the fact that if they're in a relationship he'll own Baekhyun (in a good kind of way) can make him feel butterflies exploding in his stomach. Byun Baekhyun is like a missing puzzle piece from an unsolved jigsaw he had been playing for ages, and he can imagine Baekhyun's piece fitting in and completing his life. 

"How's Baekhyun?" Jongdae asked him like it was important. Of course it's important. 

"Doing fine, I guess." Chanyeol replied, narrowing his eyes as he looked up in the sky. "How's Zitao?" 

Jongdae chuckled, giving the taller male the impression that he doesn't need to know. "You know Bruno Mars?"

A snicker escaped Chanyeol's mouth. Who wouldn't know Bruno Mars? He signaled a nod towards the singer. Jongdae pulled out his cellphone and started playing one familiar song; it's a beautiful night, a smirk creeped up Chanyeol's features. We're looking for something dumb to do. He could almost hear Baekhyun's voice singing the song, each pitch perfectly matched and Chanyeol could see himself on his knees, proposing to Eyeliner Guy and singing, just say I do. 

If Chanyeol wants to admit his love for Baekhyun to Eyeliner he hopes the shorter male would accept him. 

Maybe he'll do it today. Later. He'll tell Baekhyun where to meet him; text him the venue, and when they finally meet up he'll tell him everything. 

But when he texted Baekhyun to see him, Baekhyun replied with a, "sorry got work to do" 

The next day Chanyeol told him that they should go on a date to make it up for cancelling their first double date, Baekhyun texted back, "i really wanna do that but sorry duty calls :( lets do it some other time" 

Park Chanyeol was really close to pulling at his hair every time Baekhyun has to delay his offer. Each time he did Chanyeol felt his heart break, as if he can predict that Baekhyun will reject him when he confesses.

On another day he asked Baekhyun if he was a gentleman via text message—Baekhyun said yes, but he only replied five hours later.

He and Baekhyun stopped seeing each other due to Baekhyun's job that lets he and Jongin go at five, but apparently their boss likes to help others; so they always stay to work overtime for an extra four hours which results in Baekhyun and Jongin returning home at nine. Chanyeol'd hear from Kyungsoo and Luhan that Jongin and Baekhyun returned home later than they used to within time. 

It really saddens him to know that there will be less meeting with Baekhyun. 

Suho had misguidedly given him a day off on Saturday that week, which was a week after he had bought Baekhyun the headphones. But Chanyeol showed up at work nonetheless, which Kris and Suho was relieved for because the cafe was getting really busy. Jongdae doesn't show up till tomorrow. 

Chanyeol looked upset somehow, Kris noticed, but he kept his mouth shut. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


EYELINER

Saturday, 1:43PM

hey giant >:8D

i'm finally free so we can go on that date i had to delay

or should i say you

whatever

meet me at chocolate cafe :) at 2pm


 

 

 

 

 

"Are you okay, Chanyeol?" Kris asked, an eyebrow arched. 

Kyungsoo wasn't in, since Suho did give him a day off so he's spending his day with Jongin probably. Chanyeol's heard from Luhan that Baekhyun was a busier man than Jongin. 

"Yeah, something wrong?" This time it was Chanyeol's turn to arch an eyebrow. 

Kris shook his head. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE.
qhjxO.png

sorry for such a short chapter

ayo whaddup song reference lmao 

**spoiler alert**

IM GONNA DOUBLE UPDATE SO EXPECT CHAPTER 12 SOON

as always leave yer feedbacks

disclaimer: i do not own bruno mars lmao how do i even own him pfftt

notice anything different with the authors note **winkwonk