Chapter 6

The Giant Wall of Eyeliners

 

Since Jongin and Kyungsoo were in the cinema and they don't have tickets to enter it, Baekhyun and Chanyeol decided to just wander around the mall. They had both contemplated the idea to just enjoy each other's company until the movie ends, rather than just wait outside and let themselves rot in boredom. Baekhyun skipped most of the time as they walked around; he just didn't seem like he could stay still for a second. Like always, Chanyeol would grab at his wrist or his arm, occasionally his waist because that affected the shorter male better than the other two methods. Though they just walked around the place and checked out some cute accessories; they bought themselves matching phone charms, with Baekhyun's money because he insisted it, Chanyeol paid for most of their food so it's his turn. The taller male finds it amusing how Baekhyun also wanted to feel like a gentleman like him, but that's absurd. Chanyeol's always the best gentleman alive!

 

Then he had just remembered; it's Friday. Sunday night will be the day of their date! He doubt Baekhyun had already told Luhan and Sehun about their date, they're coming along, as they planned. He asked Eyeliner about it and he said he'll ask them later. Just the thought of thinking what Luhan and Sehun are doing right now just makes him wonder; they're probably having some comfortable alone time with each other, likewise, probably snuggling onto each other. The image of him sleeping with Baekhyun came into mind; the way he fits into his arms, the way he looked cute as he slept—he should really stop. But it's so cute he can't help but continue about it.

 

Baekhyun looked out through the glass doors of an electronics shop, mouth wide agape and eyes mesmerized. “Baek?” He called, and followed the other's gaze.

 

I want those headphones,” Baekhyun murmured, but Chanyeol could hear it.

 

Not having a job was hard. He should really help Baekhyun search for a job. Maybe he could be the gentleman he is and buy those headphones for Baekhyun as a surprise. Yeah, he should really do that. Baekhyun finally snapped out of it. He didn't say anything. He started to pick up his feet and continued walking. Chanyeol hurried up behind him.

 

Walking along, they saw a shoe shop, which kinda made Baekhyun notice how tired his legs were getting. Chanyeol told him to go get a seat on a bench or something and as they finally found one—which was occupied by a couple—they flopped down on the seats, Baekhyun satisfied that his legs are resting. Chanyeol kept on stealing glances at the couple beside them and thought that Baekhyun and him would look cute like that.

 

Little did he know, Baekhyun thought about it, too.

 

Thinking back up about random topics, Chanyeol told Baekhyun that if he ever had a cat he'd name it “Baekkie”. Baekhyun complained that he doesn't want a cat named after him, so Chanyeol said he'd probably name it “BaekYeol”, because it's a combination of his and Baekhyun's name. Luckily Baekhyun settled down with it and leaned back on his seat.

 

You don't think I'm selling your talent?”

 

A question that caught Chanyeol's attention. It was coming from the couple sitting next to them.

 

One of them was wearing a shirt with an American flag printed on it, and a black jacket with a pair of dark jeans on, and the other was wearing a striped shirt and blue jeans. The guy with the striped shirt was leaning on the other's chest, smiling and said, “no, it's what I wanted.”

 

Chanyeol had to admit that guy's voice sounded calming, in a soothing manner.

 

Is that who he thinks it is?

 

I'll do anything for you, Chenchen.”

 

Chanyeol wanted a better view of them, but soon as he heard those words—just somehow—he could already recognize them.

 

Zitao and Jongdae.

 

He looked away. Are they dating? He always thought Zitao was Jongdae's agent or something, well he probably is, but... that was really unexpected.

 

Baekhyun looked at him with a perplexed look on his face, curious as to why Chanyeol had that look on his face, but he didn't question him. He asked Chanyeol if they should go check out on Kyungsoo and Jongin now and the taller agreed, standing up as he offered a hand to him to help him stand up. They bought some stuff for Luhan and Sehun (food, mostly) on the way to the cinema and just as they arrived there Jongin and Kyungsoo were out, smiling at each other and talking about whatever topic it was. They seemed like they were already in a close friendship within how long they had left them.

 

They appeared into the scene and Kyungsoo glanced at his watch.

 

Oh, it's already time?” Damn, he had all the fun with Jongin earlier.

 

During the movie, most of the time. Jongin leaned against him, an arm looped around his shoulder telling him jokes and answer his questions about the movie he was watching. He would sometimes feel Jongin breathing down his neck and his arms hugging his waist, he's just afraid of admitting that it felt good. Maybe he should've considered dating men to begin with, because men are easy to get along with than women. He found out Jongin was younger than him by a year and he chose not to care about it. Luhan was really smart enough to set them up in a blind date, or else he probably wouldn't meet Jongin.

 

Baekhyun smiled at them. “Had fun?” He asked, and Kyungsoo nodded.

 

Jongin gave Kyungsoo a hug as they were about to seperate from each other and Baekhyun turned to bid his goodbye to Chanyeol.

 

Text me later?” Jongin smirked.

 

Kyungsoo nodded and patted Jongin's cheek. He chuckled as he looked up at the younger and turned to walk with Chanyeol who was waiting for him but Jongin grabbed his wrist and spun his round once again.

 

Do you find me interesting now?” He asked, voice solemn than before.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun hasn't answered me yet,” Luhan groaned.

 

Sehun grabbed his boyfriend's waist and set him on his lap. “It's okay, babe, they're coming back soon, we'll hear from them anyway.” He smiled.

 

Honestly Sehun couldn't forget how he fell in love for Luhan.

 

Luhan was the most beautiful person he has ever met, surprisingly even melting his cold as ice heart back then with his so sweet personality. He was the first one to even notice Sehun when he was still invisible. Both waiting for their parents to pick them up from school, and that was when Luhan noticed him. He scooted closer to Sehun and smiled at him, a really warm smile which was probably the reason that made Sehun's heart melt. He would often catch Luhan singing to himself in the gym, and would sometimes talk to him with that voice that Sehun had been wanting to hear from him, whilst Luhan does the same way. Luhan occasionally steal glances at him in the cafeteria and wave at him, while people ask him who he's waving at he'll just keep quiet and smile at Sehun, keep his eye contact with him for as long as possible.

 

During valentine's day Luhan had arrived to his house (God knows how he got his address but Sehun never questioned), inviting him to eat bubble tea with him.

 

Luhan told him, “people say I'm such a nice person,”

 

Sehun wanted to reply, “you are. You're beautiful, too.”

 

And I'm kind of surprised why I'm still single.” Sehun couldn't find out how they got here, until Luhan said, “maybe it's you that's keeping me.”

 

Ever since that day every time Luhan sings a song that Sehun is quite familiar with he'd sing along with him, their voices matching. Until one day they both sang a song that ended with the words, “I love you,” it sound as if they meant it. They both looked at each other for a while (which kind of helped how Luhan is holding eye contacts with Sehun from now on) until a few students came out of nowhere and clapped like crazy, congratulating them and telling them that was the most creative way to confess their feelings for each other, and Sehun and Luhan's relationship was official. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were the ones to witness the experience to its fullest because they were the people Luhan and Sehun talked their feelings out to.

 

Even though he hates silence, Sehun doesn't mind it when he's with Luhan.

 

Because to them, silence is like cherishing the moments they have with each other.

 

He slowly lied down on the bed and turned around so to face Luhan, and closed his eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE.
OPKiNdj.png

I apologize for the drama(?) I had caused.

A quick update to my subscribers as an apology. I'm sorry I threatened to discontinue the fic, I was a and I overreacted. I forgot you people have a life outside AFF. So whatever you do, when you comment down below, DON'T BRING UP THE TOPIC UP AGAIN. My way of apologizing is by updating the story, and your way to accept it is by never bringing up the topic again. Sorry if I sound harsh. 

Moving on about the chapter, I'm sorry to all you TaoRis and XiuChen fans out there, scroll through here before you protest x) 

I hope you guys don't mind and

I hope you enjoyed the short chapter :)