Chapter 4

The Giant Wall of Eyeliners

 

Sehun pulled his boyfriend closer to him. The date didn't go as how he planned, but at least Luhan is happy. When they tried to order an ice cream the cashier over there told them they didn't have to pay; it's on the house. Luhan asked why, and they answered it was because they're giving the cutest couples free food. Luhan was grateful they brought all the couple things and gave him a full kiss on the lips when they arrived back at his apartment.

 

Shh...” It was happening again; he's screaming in his sleep.

 

Nothing serious, to be honest. It's just his habit to scream in his sleep.

 

The screaming died down, and Sehun smiled, planted a kiss on Luhan's temple and went back to his deep slumber.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo arrived unexpectedly early to work the next day.

 

He just somewhat felt like he should arrive early, and Suho was there. He was sitting down on one of the customer tables, holding an envelope on his left hand and texting with his right hand. “Hi gramps,” Kyungsoo called out. Suho didn't look up but he answered Kyungsoo's greetings. “What's with the envelope?”

 

My brother just got my letter; I'll be visiting my family in Busan by this Sunday.” Suho replied. “Hey, who do you suppose Chenchen is?” He finally looked up, a questioning look on his face.

 

Kyungsoo shrugged. “Who did you get it from? Chenchen, I mean.”

 

Zitao. He said he's thankful for all the attention towards 'Chenchen' yesterday,”

 

It's probably his nickname for Jongdae.”

 

Suho nodded and went back to his texting. Kyungsoo went to the back of the counter. He wondered how Kris looked from over here; he's pretty tall, he could probably see what everyone did. In that moment Kris appeared in front of him, a confused look on his face as he towered over him, a demanding tone in his voice as he said, “what are you doing?”

 

Kyungsoo smiled at him. “Nothing, I'll be out in a second,”

 

Just as he was about to move away from the counter Chanyeol came charging into the place, breathing hard.

 

Just in time!” He pumped his fists in the air, one of his bag's slinging off his arm before he pulled it back up properly.

 

Where have you been?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

Chanyeol took deep breaths, trying to keep his composure. “At a friend's house,” he replied and took off his bags to hang them on one of the hooks on the wall.

 

Alright, change your clothes,” Suho called out as he pushed his phone back into his pocket.

 

Truth be told, Chanyeol was late was because he woke up only to find out he was hugging Eyeliner Guy.

 

It was the weirdest thing Chanyeol had ever done.

 

He thought he was hugging a pillow, it was a satisfying hug to be honest.

 

And you need something hard if you want a satisfying hug, because a satisfying hug is to give something or someone a crushing embrace. That was when he realized, why was his pillow so hard? It better not be someone, but when he opened his eyes, it was Baekhyun. He nearly screamed when he saw the shorter male's small figure in his arms like he fitted there.

 

How did he get here? Luhan's bed was on the other side of the room, did he sleepwalk?

 

He grunted. At least he didn't sleep with Baekhyun. He would've been dead if he did that. Come to think of it, is Baekhyun a ?

 

What the hell is he thinking? It's none of his business!

 

Then he remembered; he had to arrive early at the cafe today.

 

He grabbed all his things and wrote a note to Baekhyun before leaving the place, thus explaining why he was late. He hoped Baekhyun didn't know, cause that would just be awkward between them. He changed to his usual black uniform and stood in front of the door to greet any customers inside.

 

Hey Chanyeol,” he turned around and saw Kris beckoning him.

 

Yeah?”

 

Help me organize all the silverware.”

 

A few customers filled in.

 

The one that got Chanyeol's attention was a person with red shirt and a red beanie, holding hands with another guy. “Sehun?”

 

Sehun turned around. He told Luhan to go grab a seat before approaching Chanyeol. “Chanyeol! And Kris,” he shot a playing grin to the taller male.

 

Kris just nodded.

 

Sehun looked back to Chanyeol. “I kinda miss the way you used to greet Kris,”

 

I still do it,” Chanyeol replied. “Ayo whaddup Krease!”

 

They all laughed and Sehun went back to his boyfriend who currently had his head down. Luhan had brought him here because right when they returned home he explained that there's this guy who came up at his apartment and thought it would be fun to set him up in a blind date. Now, they're searching for someone they thought might be his type and willing to go on a blind date.

 

Ready?” Luhan asked.

 

Sehun looked down. “Wait, what's the guy's name again?”

 

Jongin.”

 

Alright, I'm ready.”

 

One o'clock,”

 

That's Kris.”

 

Alright then, three o'clock.”

 

Sehun glanced at his side. “Nah, too fat.”

 

You're so picky,” Luhan teased.

 

Nine o'clock?”

 

We're setting him up with a guy, Sehun, not a girl,”

 

Sehun scoffed. “I was referring to the guy in front of her, Loohan,

 

Luhan rolled his eyes. “He... looks okay, I guess.”

 

Sehun turned his head to look at Luhan's direction. The guy was the same height as him, he's got the looks, the body, everything a man should have. But Sehun had this feeling that... He wouldn't suit to be with Jongin. He quickly declined. Luhan whined and Sehun immediately kissed his forehead so that he could keep quiet. “Five o'clock,”

 

Luhan lifted his gaze to said direction. One of the employees there, he saw. With doe eyes, truly brown and brown hair. There could be a possibility. “He could match,” Luhan said without any hesitance. Sehun followed his gaze. Luhan was right, he could really match. He looked at Luhan in the eyes.

 

Alright, you go make your move now. I'll search around for this Jongin guy,”

 

But you don't know how he looks like,” Luhan articulated.

 

Sehun just smiled up at him. “I have a feeling I will,” he patted his boyfriend's . “Now off you go.”

 

Luhan shot him a scolding look and approached said employee. The guy was shorter than him in a few centimeters. Forget observing him, Luhan held out his right hand. “I'm Lu Han, you?”

 

The worker smiled at him. “Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo,” He shook Luhan's hand.

 

Are you interested in a blind date?”

 

The question was apparently too sudden for Kyungsoo. “Um, with who?”

 

If I told you who you're going with then it probably wouldn't be a blind date,” Luhan pouted.

 

Kyungsoo chuckled a bit. “Well, um, okay? I guess.”

 

Luhan clapped his hand quietly. “Great!” He smiled. “May I have your phone number?”

 

After exchanging phone numbers Luhan was about to get back to his seat but Sehun stopped him. “Is that him?” He pointed to a tall guy walking into the cafe. He had tanned skin, and he's just the person Luhan wanted to see. “Yeah! Thanks!” He kissed Sehun's cheek before going after Jongin.

 

Jongin took a seat at the back of the cafe and he was surprised to see Baekhyun's roommate coming after him. He talked about setting him up with a blind date and gave him someone's phone number. He thought about it for a moment before agreeing to the blind date. When the guy left Jongin took a long look at the phone number. He felt as if he's being taunted to text the number right at this moment, but all he did was take out his phone, saved the number and listed it under “blind date guy”.

 

Just as he looked up he noticed Baekhyun's friend—the tall one—walking up to him to take his order.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun woke up only to discover that Giant wasn't in bed.

 

Sure, he left a note saying he's late for work, but Baekhyun wasn't happy with it.

 

He crawled into Luhan's bed just to sleep with Chanyeol because... well, Chanyeol's a really cozy guy. And he had trouble sleeping. Because he's pretty sure he can't sleep without holding onto something. They both cuddled in bed and Baekhyun was surprised Chanyeol didn't even stir as he tried to sleep with him and instead snuggled deeper into him. He laid his head on Chanyeol's shoulder and that was when he finally got back to sleep. Damn, Baekhyun thought. He should really start texting Chanyeol from now on. But he figured he's at work right now and he really didn't want to bother Giant that much. Park Chanyeol why did you leave me? Baekhyun wondered, ruffling his hair.

 

Just then Luhan and Sehun abruptly walked through the door and Baekhyun was just... surprised. Luhan didn't even give him any warning that he'll be returning! “Ah, sorry Bacon!” Luhan apologized. Baekhyun felt like telling him not to call him that, but the older just looked as if he's in a good mood. “You cannot believe what I just did!” Luhan exclaimed as he walked towards him but stopped in his tracks for a second, a perplexed look on his face. He furrowed his eyebrows. “What are you doing on my bed?”

 

Quick Baekhyun... Think of an excuse! “My bed was hard I felt like I was sleeping on a rock,” he replied, almost too quick.

 

But Luhan gladly accepted the answer and took a seat on Baekhyun's bed. “I set Jongin up on a blind date with Kyungsoo!”

 

Kyungsoo? You mean, Chanyeol's co-worker?”

 

Yeah! How did you know his name?”

 

Baekhyun rubbed the back of his neck. “Jongin was asking for his name and I told him I don't know so I asked Chanyeol,” he replied. “Forget that, you set him up on a blind date?”

 

Sehun sat next not Luhan. “They kinda suit to be honest,” he shrugged. “So they're going to plan up their date themselves. I'm just curious who's going to text first,”

 

Luhan agreed.

 

Baekhyun just laid back down, hands folded beneath his head. “Was Chanyeol there?”

 

Silence. Baekhyun looked up to see both Sehun and Luhan staring at him. He stared back at them until Sehun broke the silence saying, “Does this mean Baekhyun likes Chanyeol?” But he didn't get to finish it as Baekhyun threw his pillow at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE.
OPKiNdj.png


 

thanks for the review last chapter guys

yeap chen revealed that luhan screams in his sleep i just found out so i'd like to put it here

i find it cute tbh hahahaha

it's just that I wonder if luhan's actually dreaming of smth when he sleeps i'm that curious damnn

leave yer feedbacks on the chapter 

i apologize if there are any grammar mistakes i'll edit everything later