Beautiful night part 2

Don't fall for what you see

Author's POV

"What? Your girlfriend?"

CL laughed her evil laugh.Younghe just ignored CL and looked at Byung-hun with a concern look on her face.

"What are you doing?" She whispered.

"Just follow my lead." He whispered in her ear. Younghe seemed to have caught on and so she forced herself to blush to make CL think they were actually going out. Byung-hun wrapped an arm around Younghe's waist and pulled her closer to his side. He kept an eye on CL and gave a sly smile.

"You have a problem with my girlfriend? Come on babe. Lets leave this to wait for her loser of a boyfriend."

Byung-hun laughed and soon I was laughing with him as we walked towards the door to the dance floor with our hands interlocking. I took a quick peek at CL to see her face red from embarrassment with her arm crossed over her chest.

Take that !

Younghe looked up at Byung-hun to see a smile on his lips.

"Thanks Byungie."

Byung-hun shook his head and smiled.

"Don't need to thank me. Now lets have fun tonight."

We were going to walk through the crowd to look for hyuna and the others but we were jumped by them.

"Unnie! You look so beautiful! I love your mask!" Minzy cried out. 

"Thanks!"

I laughed and admired everybody's outfits.

We formed a large circle and danced together until half way through the dance when Byung-hun had his shoulder tapped by a guy wearing a gold color mask. At first he didn't recognize him but after a single glance at his eyes, he knew who it was. He quickly turned to me and leaned towards my ear.

"Its my boyfriend."

Younghe made an O shape with her lips. The two guys left together. Hyuna and the others wolf whistled. Good thing they weren't disgusted when Byung-hun told them a couple of days ago during dance practice.

Your POV

I continued to dance with the other when the song sadly ended and changed into a slow song. Somebody tapped on my shoulder. I turned around to see a guy wearing a mask a silver mask. He asked me to dance with him which I gladly accepted. I look at him and I already know who it is. We had a nice conversation. After the slow song was over, the guy went back to dancing with his friends and I went back to mine.

3 hours later

The dance sadly ended and people began walking out. Me and the others decided to walk home since we all didn't have rides and Byungie wasn't coming back anytime soon. We walked down the many streets, having a blast talking about the dance and telling jokes. Mid way, Taeyang oppa and Joonie oppa took off their shirts since they were really hot and didn't have a rest before we walked.

Soon the others arrived at their homes until there were only Minzy and Hyuna left. We walked until we arrived at Wooyoung's house. I walked towards the gates when I was interrupted by Minzy.

"Unnie. Isn't your house that one?"

She pointed towards the house right behind me. I nodded and laughed.

"Yes that is my house. I have to stay at Wooyoung's house for a couple of days since my family is going to the States for work."

"Ohh. That ." Hyuna said.

I rang the door bell on the gate and waited for a reponse from intercom. Mrs. Jang's voice called out from the itercom and a sound from the gate, indicating its unlock. I waved to Hyuna and Minzy good bye since they were waiting for me to go in. I walked through the front door to be greated with a hug from Mrs Jang. 

"Oh sweety! You look stunning!"

I smiled and bowed politely. 

"You must be tired. Come. I'll take you to the room you'l be staying in."

I nodded and followed her up the stair. We walked past a couple of doors until we arrived at the guest room. Mrs Jang the light to see a queen size bed and a duffel bag on top of the comforter.

"Oh. Sweety. Your borther Nichkhun dropped by to hand me the stuff you would need before they headed to the airport. I'll leave you to change. If you are hungry, come down and eat a snack before you sleep."

"Alright. Thank you."

Mrs Jang walked out and closed the door. I opened the duffel bag to see my track shorts and a t shirt folded nicely and a bag of toiletries next to a folded garment bag with a hanger. I ped my dress from the back and let it puddle around my feet. I stepped out of it and nicely hanged it in the garment bag. I then slipped into my clothes. I rushed to the bathroom and used a face wash to remove the make up. I removed the pins in my hair and pulled it up into a bun.

I grabbed my garment bag and walked out of the room. I walked down the stairs to see Wooyoung just walking in through the door. I looked down and continued to walk down the stairs. Once I landed on the ground floor, I quickly hung up my garment bag onto the coat hanger next to the door. I quickly walked away, to get away from Wooyoung.

I walked to the kitchen to see Mrs Jang and Mr Jang wearing very nice clothes.

"Oh. Are you guys heading to a party?"

Mrs. Jang shook her head, laughed.

"No. Mr Jang bought tickets for a cruise so we'll be gone for a couple of days as well."

My mouth dropped open.

You have got to be ting me. Just my luck. Why do you hate me world!!!!!

I felt my soul weep as I realized I'll be alone with him for a couple of days. I felt like I want to scream at the top of my lungs.

"Are you hungry. Would you like cookies? I made them today."

I need time to think and so I nodded. Mrs Jang led me to the kitchen table and placed me into a chair. She grabbed a plate from the shelf and selected two cookies from the cookie jar on the counter top. She hurried back to the table and placed it right in front of me.

"Here you go sweety. Enjoy."

I munched on the cookie and enjoyed it. As I was munching, I tried to form a plan to avoid Wooyoung at all times but my brain didn't seem to want to work.

After I was done, I insisted I washed my own plate. Mr and Mrs Jang walked out of the kitchen towards the front door. I saw a suitcase next to the door.

"Ah. Wooyoung must have brought it down." Mr Jang said. 

They both got their shoes on and walked out of the door. I waved at them as they drove off their drive way. I sghed and walked up the stair case. I noticed Wooyoung's room was closed. I stopped walking without noticing.

What is he doing in there? Wait. Why do I care?

I shook my head and was about to step foward when Wooyoung's door suddenly opened and an arm reached out and grabbed me, yanking me into the room.

I yelped as my back landed on a mattress and Wooyoung got on top of me. I freaked out and pushed on the body hovering above me but that barely moved him. He held both of my hands down on either side of my head.

"Let me go you bastard!!!"

" I'm not letting you go. Not until I've talked to you about something I should have explained a long time ago."