Beautiful night

Don't fall for what you see

Your POV

Everybody has stopped to look at us. Hyuna walked towards us and latched herself on my arm. She had a frown on her face.

" Younghe-ah. Who are these people? How dare they call you a !"

I shrugged my shoulders and smirked.

"I have never seen them before."

2 days earlier

I told my team mates about what happened with me and Wooyoung when Minzy asked me during dance practice. They told me the whole school heard about what happened. They were angry/surprised when they found out Wooyoung was cheating on me with the school's biggest . They all asked me if I was going to make CL and Wooyoung pay for what they did to me. I shook my head. I wasn't the type who tries to hurt people just for revenge. But I did tell them I was going to pretend I didn't know CL and Wooyoung and they all agreed to help me.

5 monthes later

Time passes with the same manner. Everytime CL or Wooyoung try to make fun of me, I kept on denying what ever they said I did and walked off. But everytime I deny them, Wooyoung would always give me this sad look as if he wants me to give up with his cuteness. Fat chance.

But thats not what I'm worried about. You see, the Masqurade Ball which is prom but for 1,2,3 years. The date for the dance is on Saturday of the second week of this month.

Will I have a date for the dance?

 Monday

I walked to school with Byungie as usual except, he looks like hes having troubles letting something out. So I waited, letting him talk once he is ready. Once we got into school, we hearded towards my locker. As I was getting my stuff, Byungie finally let it out.

"Noona. Will you be my date for the masqurade ball?"

I stopped what I was doing, shocked but quickly got over it.

"Wait. Why are you asking me? Shouldn't you be saying that to your boyfriend?"

"I don't want to let the world know we are dating just yet. And my boyfriend understands so he letting me go to the dance with somebody else but we are mostly likely going to meet later on during the party."

"Ok. I'll go with you. But make sure you bring some condoms. You know just case if he really wants to do it."

I laughed so hard whn I saw Byungie's face turn from neutral to deep red.

"Y-Yah! Noona!!!"

By that time I was done packing my stuff and so we walked off to Byungie's locker.

After school I told my family who I was going to the dance with. They were surprised because they knew he was gay and assumed he was going to the dance with another guy.

Friday

By this time, the entire school knew Byungie and I were going to the dance together. Wooyoung kept on giving my this weird look and never put much thought of it. And the sad thing was, I didn't haven't picked out my dress yet. So after school, unnie picked me up and went dress shopping. After a couple of hours I finally picked out this dress (http://www.onlinepromdress.com/upfile/Prom%20Dresses/Prom%20Dresses%202012/Modest%20A%20Line%20Strapless%20Sweetheart%20Lace%20Up%20With%20Beads%20Twist%20Drape%20Ankle%20Length%20Taffeta%20Pink%20Long%20Prom%20Dresses.jpg) and a matching mask (http://jkhgroup.com/m7100silhotpink2.jpg). We then headed towards a jewlery store and bought dangling earrings to go with the dress. I quickly texted the color of dress to Byungie so we could have matching colors. Luckly, Byungie already had the color in his wardrobe.

Saturday

It was a absolute chaos through out the whole morning. Khunnie oppa, Junnie oppa and unnie were packing up to leave for America later tonight. Khunnie oppa and Junnie oppa has to attend a world wide medical convention in New York. Unnie wanted to come along to vist out grandparents.

That means I'll have to stay over at somebody's house until they come back. But who? Khunnie oppa has already called everybody we know and they all said no. He then called Wooyoung's house and of course they had to say sure. 

Around 7:00 pm, unnie called me up to my room to get started on my hair and make up. After an hour, unnie made hair to look like this (http://woohair.com/large/Prom_Hairstyle_For_Long_Hair_Updos_11.jpg). After my make up was done, I carefully put on my dress with a help of unnie to make sure I didn't ruin anything.

I slowly walked down the stairs to see Khunnie oppa and Junnie oppa wearing black tux with black tie. Khunnie oppa and Junnie oppa had their mouth wide open. Standing right next to them was Byungie wearing a tux with matching color tie as my dress. He had a smile on his face. His parents was dressed for the occasion and was holding our nikon camera. 

Once my foot landed on the floor, everybody crowde around me and hugged me.

"You look beautiful baby! Our baby is all grown up!"

Junnie oppa said while he pretended to wipe away tears. Everybody laughed.

We walked to out backyard to see a white sheet laid out onto the grass. Byungie's parents took pictures of me with my family and Khunnie oppa took a picture of them as well. Byungie and I had our pictures taken as well. 

Once we were done, Byungie stayed over until it was time to leave for the dance. Since Khunnie oppa, Junnie oppa and unnie had to leave to airport, Byungie's parents drove us to the ball room where the dance will be taken place. 

We got out of the car and started to walk towards the entrance of the building. I asked Byungie to help me tie my mask on and I helped him put his mask on. He crooked his arm out and I placed my hand on his arm. He guided me to the door. Once we entered through the door, I see CL leaning against a wall close to the door. She spotted us coming through the door and walked towards us.

"Well. Well. Well. Looks like the wimpest couple decided to show up."

CL walked towards me and pushed on my shoulder, trying to make me tip over and fall in front of a bunch people in the room. Suddenly, Byungie got in front of me.

"Hey. Leave my girlfriend alone." 


Hey guys Sorry if my choice of hairstyle and dress was bad TT^TT. Any way. Please enjoy >.<