Threat

Don't fall for what you see

Sunday Morning

Your POV

I wake up to the faint smell of men's cologne next to me and a warm sensation engulfing me. I slowly opened my eyes, squinting as my eyes adjusted to the invading sunlight peeking through the window blinds.

Where am I? Ah. That's right. Wooyoung told me what happened and I believe him. Where is he?

I turned my face to the opposite side to see the back of someone with bleach blond hair. The person mumbled something incoherent in his sleep and turned over on to the other side, facing me.

My eyes grew big as I realized it was Wooyoung.

When did he get bleach blond hair? I didn't notice it since last night was very hectic and I was busy trying to get away from him.

I slowly got out of bed and walked to the bathroom down the hall and washed up. Once I was done, I walked back to the bedroom to see Wooyoung wide awake and sitting up in bed. He gave me a sweet smile as I walked in.

"Good morning Younghe-ah."

I blushed a little bit and greeted him back. I  walked to the window and pulled it up, letting the light in. Wooyoung squinted his eyes to let his eyes adjusted. Once he could see, he got out of bed and walked to the window and gave me a back hug. I opened my mouth to ask him something but for some odd reason, I felt nervous about it.

" What is it Younghe- ah?"

Wooyoung whispered close to my ear, tickling me a little.

" What are we going to do about CL? If she see us together, she'll do something bad for sure."

Panic began to build in my body as the idea of CL doing something horrible haunted me. Wooyoung turned me around to face him. He place his hands on my cheeks to calm me down.

"Don't worry. I won't let anything hurt you. I'll think up of something."

Somehow his words soothed me greatly. I slowly nodded, still a little scared.

I believe you.

Monday Morning

I ate breakfast with Wooyoung since my family hasn't returned from the States. Wooyoung woke up early to make breakfast for the both of us. I had to admit, it tasted pretty good. We left the house after a little bit and walked to school while we hold hands.

Once we reached the school doors, I saw a bunch of people looking at us with a look of surprise. I felt embarrassed under their stares so I held my head down so they wouldn't see my face. Wooyoung let go of my hand and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him then we already are. He gently gripped my chin and pulled my face up to look at him. He slowly leaned forward and came closer towards my lips. My heart began to beat faster. Our lips met, sending shock waves through my body. My eyes slowly closed and I savored this sweet lips.

Wooyoung pulled away, making me sigh. He grinned and gently touched my flushed cheeks with one of his hands. Students have created a giant ring around us, causing traffic in the halls.

"Move out of the way! What the hell is going on?!"

A voice we both new broke through the crowd on one side of the circle. I can see students stepping aside to make a pathway for somebody. CL arrived at the middle of the circle. She froze when she saw me in Wooyoung's arms. That shocked face soon disappeared and the face of rage came in to take it's place. She stomped towards us. The students began to yell "fight!" over and over.

"What the hell are you doing Wooyoung?! I'm your girlfriend!"

Author's POV

Wooyoung smirked.

"Were. You were my girlfriend."

CL's mouth dropped open but she quickly shut her gapping mouth.

"Were?! We never broke up!"

"We are today. CL, I don't love you anymore. In fact, I never loved you. I only went out with you because you mailed me and threatened Younghe."

The crowd were shocked at first but then they began to yell at CL, calling her names. Wooyoung smirked and walked off with me Younghe, holding hands. Wooyoung stopped and turned to look over his shoulder.

"Oh by the way. If you ever threaten my girlfriend ever again, I'll ruin your reputation and you'll wish you've never messed with us."

They turned back to the front and walked off with CL shooting bullets at their backs with her stare. The crowd soon dissipated and left CL still angry. She pulled out her cell phone from the purse she carrying and dialed a number. A male voice answered.

"I need you to do something for me. "

After school dance practice

Your POV

I walked out of the changing room in my dance practice clothes. My phone vibrated in pocket. I unlocked it to see a text message from Wooyoung.

 

From: Wooyoungie

Babe come meet me at the roof before you go to practice. 

Love you <3

 

I smiled like an idiot and quickly ran to the stair case. After many flights of stairs, I finally made it to the door that opens to the roof. I open the door expecting to see Wooyoung standing or sitting, waiting for me. Instead I see no Wooyoung. I walked on to the roof and looked around to see if Wooyoung was hiding.

Suddenly something grabbed my shoulder, making me turn around to face who ever it was and received a punch on my mouth, causing me to fall backwards onto my back. My lips stung and I brought my hands to touch my lips. I looked at my hand to see blood. I looked up at my attacker to see CL breathing really hard.

Her fingers were bunched together to form a fist.

"That's for making me angry."

She rushed towards me and kicked me in the gut. I groaned and coughed up blood.

"And that's for taking Wooyoung away from me."

I struggled to stand up and cringed at the pain in my stomach. CL snapped her fingers and two jockeys came out from the other side of the roof. One grabbed both my my hands and held me there as the other grabbed a set of ropes that they found on the roof. I struggles to get away but the jock with rope successfully tied the rope around me, leaving a long piece of rope still left. 

The top half of my body was tied with rope. One of the jockeys lifted me up over his shoulder and walked towards the edge of the building that had a handrail. He placed me on top of the edge, forcing me to balance. My entire body was shaking and my heart was beating so fast, it could blow up any second now. If one of them pushed me, I would fall forward to the ground.

Author's POV 

"I'll make you a deal. You give me my Wooyoung back and I won't push you to your death. If not, well you know what happens."

CL said with a content sound in her voice. Younghe gave CL a menacing look, causing CL to back away a little.

"I'll. Never. Give. Him. Back."

Just to make herself clear, she spat at CL, clearly wanted to make the target but missed due to her situation. That only made CL more angrier. She charged at Younghe and pushed her.

She struggled to gain back her balance but the force was to great.

She screamed as her foot slid off the ledge.


I'm so sorry >_< I just left you guys a huge cliff hanger. Please don't hrut me *begs*