Totally ignored

Don't fall for what you see

The next day at school

Byung-hun's POV

Okay. Now I'm seriously pissed off.

 

From Younghe

Sorry Byungie. I'm not coming to school today.

 

To Younghe

Are you locking yourself in your room again?!

 

From Younghe

No.... I'm with unnie right now. I'm finally deciding to change my look. 

I going to trim my hair and maybe buy some make up.

 

To Younghe

Fine. 

 

I sighed. Don't get me wrong, I glad she has finally brought her self together and willing to continue with life. I'm just worried that whats she's doing would change her.

Your POV

I'm sitting in front of a mirror in unnie's hair salon. Unnie was bustling around, getting the things she needed for my hair while her workers went around, attending to guest. Unnie came back and began to unfold a large piece of fabric and placed it in front of me so that it was now covering my body.

"So sweetie. How do you want your hair done?"

I shrugged. I really had no clue.

"What do you think would look good on me unnie?"

She looked at me and had a deep thought look on her face. Occasionally she gather my hair at the back and pretended her fingers were a pair of scissors and pretended to cut my hair. After a couple more minutes, she stopped what she was doing and smiled a victory smile.

"I found one that will look great on you. You'll like it."

I nodded, scared and nervous at the same time. She grabbed a pair of scissors from her apron and gathered my hair together in the back and began to trim. I had the urge to turn my body towards the mirror and see what she was doing but I knew unnie would scold me for doing that. So I sat there for while and waited for her to be finished.

"Done!"

Unnie untied the fabric from my kneck. I turned my side to the mirror so I could see the back. My hair was now in layers and was shoulder length. I now have bags that was sweeped to the side. I grinned, really enjoying my new look.

"Thanks unnie!"

"No problem sweetie." 

I quickly gave her a side hug and walked towards the counter to pay.

"what are you doing?" 

Unnie asked with a confused look.

"I'm going to pay for the hair cut."

"No your not. Its free of charge."

I smiled and bowed before I walked out of the shop with unnie since she wanted to help me pick out the right make up for me since I don't know crap about make up or how to put on make up.

Make up store

 Unnie and I walked around the store together, occasionally trying different make up on while unnie taught me how to apply them on my face. After an hour, I finally picked out the make up I wanted. Since I have the face that doesn't need that much make up, I only bought eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara. Plus I bought a couple of nail polish since i have none at home.

After

I finally arrived at home and immediatly went to the bathroom with my new items and tried applying them by myself. Once I was done, I was impressed because there were no smudges on my face or nothing looked bad. I smiled and went downstairs to show unnie what I did. Unnie was surprised at my quick pace of learning how to apply my make up.

I texted Byungie a picture of me. I waited for his reply. A minute later, he texted me back.

 

From Byungie:

Wow! You look great <3

 

To Byungie:

Thanks <3

 

I decided to send my dance freinds a picture as well. They all texted me back, saying how beautiful I was.

Suddenly I got an idea. I quickly changed into my school uniform and said a quickly good bye to unnie. Before she could ask me where I was going, I have already left the house. I quickly walked towards school. I didn't care if the teachers marked me late.

At school

I walked down the quiet hallway towards the classroom I was supposed to be in this morning. I could here the teacher talking as I got closer to the door. I grabbed the door handle and opened the door. The teacher has stopped talking and was looking at me. I looked at the students. They all were looking at me with interest.

"Oh hello. Are you a new student?"

I laughed softly. I shook my head.

" Mr. Yang. Its me Kim Younghe."

The only that could be heard was a pencil dropping onto the floor. Everybody was looking at me with their mouth side open.

"K-Kim Y-Y-Younghe?"

I nodded. I turned around and walked towards the students. I felt the students were following me with their eyes. I laughed silently in my mind. I sat down on my seat and waited for the class to continue. The teacher was still surprised but quickly got over it. I returned back to the lesson.

The rest of the day continued with the teachers and students in awe of my new apperance. I smiled.

Somebody is going to get surprise later.  

After school

Author's POV

The school was bustling with students staying after school for sports or clubs. The students were crowded around the hallway, goofing around until their coaches arrived. Suddenly music could be heard from down the hallway. Even though the music sounded like it was in a enclosed space, you could feel the vibrations of the beat. The students ran towards the sound. As they got cloder, the vibrations became stonger and you could slowly hear the lyrics of the song.

They stopped in front of the gym. They saw a group of boy just finished dancing to "I need a girl by Taeyang". The girls were screaming as they saw them take off their shirts, revealing their hard, nicely formed abs. A group of girls walked to the center of the gym. They got into position.

"Are you ready?"

One guy from the group asked. The girls yelled out

"Yeah!"

"The baddest female by CL" came on. They moved around in unison and were in time with the music. The jockeys beagn to wolf howler as the girls body rolled and did some y moves.

Your POV

The music coursed through my veins as we continued to dance. Finally the song ended and the crowd dessipated. Sadly, we had to move locations because the gym is being used by the volley ball team. We only used the gym because the speakers were better then the ones in the dance room.

We quickly gathered our stuff and walked out to the hallway. There in front of me was the guy I never wanted to talk to again and with him is the I want to kill so badly. CL had hanging open which I find very amusing. I smirked and walked off, not looking at them at all. Hyuna jumped on to me, almost making us fall over. I laughed.

"Hey !!!"

We stopped. I smirked but hid it as I turn around to look at CL.

"What do you want CL-shi."

I gave her the coldest look I could muster. It must have work. CL couldn't to look at me straight in the face for long. I looked behind her, towards Him.

"Don't bother me anymore. If you do, I'm just have to make your life a living hell. 


Hey guys enjoy <3