Sad rainy day

Don't fall for what you see

Your POV

After we left the locker room, we went to my locker and grabbed my things and left the school with Byungie. We walked around the town We walked around the town since nobody was at my house and I really needed company. We walked to a nearby park and sat down on the bench.

Around 3:20 pm, Byungie said he needed to head home to change clothes since he had to do something very important. He offered to take me home with him but I refused.

 

“Will you be alright by yourself noona?”

 

I nodded and gave him a small smile.

 

“Don’t worry. I’ll be fine. I’ll text your if anything happens O.K.?”

 

He nodded and slowly walked off. He would turn around to see if I was okay but I just waved him off with the smile. Once he turned the corner to the street, my smile disappeared and the sadness in my heart enveloped my soul. Tears rolled down my face but I didn’t cry.

 

Why? Is there something wrong with me? What did I do wrong?

 

I felt more tears sliding down as I asked myself those questions.

 

As if the sky was mocking my emotions, thick clouds came rolling in and covered the sky, making the world seemed so grey. The first rain drop landed on my nose and the rain drops came harder, covering my tears. Soon the clothes I was wearing became soaked, leaving me shivering in the cold. I was so immersed in my emotions; I almost missed the ringing of my phone.

 

Wooyoung’s name flashed on the screen, making my heart wrench again. I let it go to voice mail. I placed my phone back in my bag and stared back into space.

 

After what seemed like hours, I realized it was already dark with rain still falling hard and so I checked the time on my phone to see it was 7:05 pm including 50 missed calls from Khunnie oppa and 27 missed calls from Junnie oppa and Victoria unnie. I slowly took my bag and walked towards my house.

 

I finally arrived at my house to see the light was on and the window shades to the living room were open. I could see Khunnie oppa pacing back and forth with worry etched on his face while Victoria unnie and Junnie oppa sat on the couch with their cell phones against their ear, no doubt calling my cell. I stumbled towards the door and was about to reach for the doorbell when my legs gave out and I fell over, hitting my hand on the door. My vision began to blur around me. They must have heard me since they opened the door to see me about to pass out with soaked clothes.

 

‘Younghe-ah!”

 

That was the last thing I heard before the darkness me in.

 

Author’s POV

 

They crowded around her Junho wrapped an arm around her to sit her up straight. He wiped a clump of hair plastered on her flushed face but had a serious face when he felt her skin.

 

“Hyung! She’s burning up!”

 

“Hurry bring her to her room!”

 

 Junho nodded and looked at Victoria.

 

“Noona. Get warm towels.”

 

Junho lifted her up and quickly brought her to her own room. He gently placed her on the bed. Victoria quickly came back with the towel and a tub of warm water. She undressed Younghe while Junho and Nichkhun got the medicine ready. They came back with a syringe and a glass vile of clear liquid just as Victoria finished putting on Younghe’s pjs. Nichkhun unscrewed the cap to the glass vile and drew a little bit of the liquid in. He walked to Younghe and took her arm. He slid the needle into her arm and pushed the liquid into her system. Victoria placed the soaked warm towel and placed it on her forehead. All three of them took a deep breath and sat down on the bed to wwait for her to wake up.

Your POV

I groaned as I woke up, feeling stiff. Light snoring brought my attention to the foot of my bed. Khunnie oppa was sleeping at the foot of the bed while Victoria unnie was sleeping at my desk. Junnie oppa was sleeping against the wall. 

Memories of yesterday had me remembering what happened last night. My heart felt like it was shrivling up due to all this sadness sufficating my heart. I silently slid out of bed, quietly grabbed some clean clothes and  went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I came back to my room to see everybody standing, looking at me. Khunnie oppa had a angry look on his face. Junnie oppa came to his senses and quickly gave me a hug.

"Please. Please don't ever do that again."

Suddenly, Khunnie oppa blew up.

"What were you think?! You do you know how worried we were?! No call no nothing!" 

I flinched at Khunnie oppa's rising voice. 

"I-I'm s-so sorry."

My eyes teared up but I refused to let them fall. Junho decided to speak. His voice was soft unlike Khunnie oppa's.

"We also recieved from school that you skipped classes today. Why did you do that?"

I gulped and debated on telling them. I wan't the type to keep secrets from my family so I decided to tell them.

"I-I skipped my classes because I was made fun of by the guy I called my boyfriend and my worst enemys threw eggs at me!"

I burst into tears as I was talking and bursted out in the end. I fell to the floor and wrapped my arms around my legs. I caught a glimpse of everybodie's faces. All three of them had a surprise/sad look of their faces. I sniffed and continued talking. 

"Byungie was the one that saved me and he stayed with me most of the...."

I stopped talking because my heart became to much for me. I hid my face on my knees and sobbed. I heard movement and three sets of arms wrapped around me, surrounding me in a warm cacoon.

"A-and that guy's name is Jang Wooyoung. He was my boyfriend but I saw him k-kissing a-another g-girl and that girl is my worst enemy!"

I literally screamed that last part but ended up crying again.

Will my heart heal or will it stay a broken forever? 


Yay! Heres another update. I had free time so I decided to update sooner then unexpectated. Enjoy <3