New friends

Don't fall for what you see

 

Monday morning

Your POV

This is going to stop. No more hiding from Wooyoung or life. If he doesn't love me, fine. I could care less now. That doesn't mean I'll forget. No. I'll treasure my good memories with Wooyoung forever. Now when I look at him, my heart won't hurt so bad. Its been a week and I finally going to show me face to the world.

I left my house with Byungie. As we were walking, his phone rang. He took one look at the caller id and blushed. I raised my eyebrow but didn't say anything as he answered the call. After the call was over, I smirked. Byungie's face was red as a tomato. I placed my arm on his shoulder.

"That your girlfriend?"

"Very funny noona. No."

"Then why were you blushing hm?"

He shook his head, refusing to tell me. I wasn't somebody who pried at people to tell me their secret so I stopped asking him. Once he is ready to tell me his secret, he'll come to me when ever he wants to.

"N-Noona?"

Dang that was quick. "Hm?"

"T-That person I was talking to was .... my lover."

I turned to look at him. He had stopped walking and his face was really red.

"Congrats! Who is she? does she go to our school?"

Some how my questions made him lower his head as if he was embarrassed.

"Yes he goes to our school."

We plunged into silence as I comprehend what I heard but I quickly got over it and smiled. I placed my hands on his shoulder. Byungie jumped.

"So your into guys huh?"

He nodded but he didn't raise his head as he waited for me to do or say something. I laughed. He looked up an stared at me like I was crazy.

"I've always knew you were into guys every since we met."

I flashed him a smile to let him know I wasn't going to push him away.

"R-Really?"

I nodded with the same expression. He sighed with relief. I was about to ask him a question but thought better of it since I didn't know if he did do it and it turned bad. As if he read my mind, he smiled at me.

"Yes noona, my parents already know and they support me 100%."

He jumped on me and gave me a hug. I laughed as he kissed my cheek.

At school

A lot of people were crowded around a bulletin board and signing their name on them. Today is the day students (mostly 1st years) sign up for sports and clubs. You are required to chose one or the other and the school recommends the 1st years chose something we would want to do for the rest of high school. Since Byungie and I are 1st years, we have to do this. I looked over the crowd and saw the crowed splitting in half. I spotted CL signing her name on the sheet of paper for cheerleading.

Of course she would sign up for that.

I saw Wooyoung approaching the bulletin board. People moved aside  to let him through. He signed his name on the varsity soccer team. He stood there, continuing to look at the other sport and club options.

I took a deep breath and walked to the bulletin board. I felt somebodies eyes one me. I took a peek of the corner of my eye and saw Wooyoung was looking at me. I smirked and looked at the papers to see which one would fit my interest .  None of them appealed to me until one caught my eye. Dance team.

I found one.

 A smile formed in my lips and grabbed a pen from my book bag and signed my name. Byungie surprised me by signing his name right underneath mine. Byungie was the only person who knew I loved to dace beside my siblings.

"Since when do you dance?"

Byungie smirked. "I know how to dance. Its just I don't show it to people because I get scared that they would make fun of me."

I pouted. "I wouldn't laugh at you."

Byungie laughed again an nodded his head.

"I know. I just didn't have the guts to show you."

I took one last look at the paper and was about to turn around when black bold letters caught my attention.

Audtions after school today. Come to the gym. Wear clothes that you can dance comfortably in.

I smirked and looked at Byungie. He had the same look on his face. I fished out my iphone from my book bag and sent a message to Khunnie oppa.

To Khunnie oppa:

Oppa I'll be coming home late today. I'm auditioning for the school dance team. Wish me luck <3

 

From Khunnie oppa:

Okay ;) Good luck. Hwaiting!!!!!

 

I smiled. I placed my iphone back into my bag and began to walk to our class.

After school

Byungie and I sat on the bleachers in the gym while we waited for the people in charge of the dance team came. Before we arrived at the gym, we both went to the locker room and changed to our pe clothes. Other then us two, three other people came.

Two minutes later, a group of people came in. 3 boys and 3 girls. They all looked at the people who came and smiled. This group of people were going to judge the students who were auditioning. They moved to the middle row of the bleachers and prepared themselves. They began by calling out our names. Once we were all checked in, the audition began. They called they first person who was on the list and since Byungie and I were on the bottom, we had to wait until everybody was done.

We both sat and watch people dance. Some were good but the judges dismissed them. One by one, the three people auditioning walked out of the gym. Soon it was us two left. I took deep breaths and tried not to get too nervous. 

"Kim Younghe."

My name rang through the gym. Byungie whisper in my ear.

"Good luck noona."

I gave him a quick smile. I got up and walked to the front of the judges.

I passed my iphone which had the music I wanted to dance to today, to one of the  guy judges. The guy stood up and hooked my iphone to a ihome that was next to him. He looked at me, waiting for my nod to start the music. I nodded and stood in a dance position. As soon as "Bubble pop by Hyuna" came on, I moved around and muade sure to be on point with the song.

As soon as the song was finished, I moved abck to the front and waited for the judges to critic my dance moves.I bend my head down, too shy to look at them in the face. They began talking amongst themselves. After a few minutes, they all turned to look at me.

"Kim Younghe. You are in."

My heart jumped and I smiled. I bowed, thanking them. I told the judges Byungie was going to use it. I walked back to the bleachers where Byungie was sitting. He got up and gave me a hug. 

"Great job noona."

"Thanks. Good luck to you. Hwaiting!"

He smiled and walked towards the judges. He walked to the ihome where my iphone was still on there. He found the song he wanted and walked back to the middle. He nodded at the guy in charge of the music. The music started and he began to dance around. I sat there with my mouth wide open.

Oh my gosh. Byungie!!! Your so good!!!

The song ended and the judges talked to each other. They turned to Byungie and said the same thing they said to me. Hes in.

Byungie ran to me with the biggest smile and pulled me into a hug. He twirled us in a circle with me laughing. The judges walked towards us and laughed.

"Congrats to you both. By the way I'm Taeyang."

A guy a rap hat walked up and stuck out his hand. We both shook his hand.

"I'm Jay Park." A guy wearing  a wife beater came up and gave me a hug and he gave Byungie a handshake.

A guy with the cutest smile came up to me.

"And I'm Lee Joon."

He gave me an akward side hug. Everybody laughed. He gave Byungie a bro fist

A girl with a boyish hair style waved at us.

"Hi I'm Amber." 

I smiled and waved back.

A girl with a lean body pounced on to of me. I sturggled to keep balance so we both wouldn't topple over.

"And I'm Hyuna!"

A girl with a cute face smile at me. and I'm Minzy. I hope we all can be good friends."

I smiled. Taeyang walked to his book bag and grabbed a couple of papers. He passed them to Byungie and me. 

"Fill these out and hand them to me on Wednesday. And here is the calender. It has the days we have practice. Starting tomorrow, we have practice every day."

We both nodded. Taeyang dismissed us both while the rest stayed behind to hang out alittle more before they head home. We quickly changed from our pe clothes and walked out of the building to see Byungie's mom waiting for us in the car in front of the gate. They dropped me off in front of my house. I quickly ran inside to see my family was ready to eat. Khunnie oppa smiled at me.

" Oh. Your back? Did you get through?"

I nodded with a grin. Everybody yelled with joy. 

That night we had a big dinner to celebrate.


Hi guy!!!! I want to thank to the people that have commented on my story <3 I don't know whats happening but my comments have been getting fewer and fewer TT^TT Anyway. Enjoy the new update.