Plan backfired

Don't fall for what you see

Your POV

Khunnie oppa stood up from his seat and bowed before he moved to the side to let the doctor look at me. He took out the stethoscope from his lab coat pocket and placed it on my chest where my heart was. He did several more general test before he asked me if I had any question.

"What happened to me?"

Dr. Hwang turned around and reached for a office chair that was in each patient.

"You've sustained numerous cuts all over your body. I had to remove some glass shards from the cuts. The most severe injury you got is a glass shard in your stomach. I suspect something must have caused you to fall on the glass shards and I was able to close up the wound. You'll need to stay over a couple of nights  for more observation. If the wound is healing well, you can be discharged after the observation is done."

Dr Hwang bowed and left the room to continue his daily patients checks. I turned my attention back to Khunnie oppa.

"Wheres unnie and Junnie oppa?"

"They're at home resting from the long flight."

I nodded, wishing they were here as well. The door open again, letting in a group of people. I recognize most of them are from school. Wooyoung came to see me after school was over. My friends send me a text message saying they were unable to come visit me due to dance practice but promised to come see me right after practice was done.

Suddenly Wooyoung was shoved to a wall. Khunnie oppa fisted his shirt to get closer to him and yelled in his face.

"Stay away from Younghe! How dare you come in here and act like you didn't put her in this situation! You almo-"

"Oppa. Please stop!"

My voice was soft but it carried around the room. Khunnie oppa stopped yelling but he didn't let go Wooyoung's shirt. Wooyoung sighed and began to talk about what really happened from the beginning when we both were dating. After he was done , Khunnie oppa was quiet, letting the new information soak in.

"So... you both are together again?"

We both were shocked at how calm he was but we both nodded, unexpectedly at the same time. Wooyoung held my hand and gently squeezed it, telling me it was going to ok. Khunnie oppa was looking at me as if he had something troubling his mind. 

"Are you okay oppa?"

Khunnie oppa let out a shaky breath.

"Could you tell me why you were on top of the school building? Are you... suicidal?"

I frantically shook my head.

You got it all wrong oppa! I would never kill my self!

"I got a text message from Wooyoung and told me to go to the roof top. I walked up there but I didn't see Wooyoung there. So I walked around to find him but CL attacked me and had two jockeys tie me up. That's when I figured out CL was the one who sent me that text message. CL pushed me off the roof. The rope snagged and I stopped in the air. I crashed through the window."

That day

CL's POV

I had it with that . I going to teach her lesson to never mess with me.

I walked down the school hall and spotted one of the jockeys.

"Ricky! Give me you phone."

He took out his phone and handed it to me. I pulled out a new message and tweaked the message so that now it says its from Wooyoung but really its from me. I press send and passed it back to Ricky. 

"Go find CAP. We're heading to the roof top."

A little later

"Hey CL! We found some rope!"

I walked to where those two were and saw the big bundle of rope. 

"OK. Use this."

"What are we using this for?"

I smirked.

"I'm going to scare her so bad, she wouldn't want to mess with me ever again."

The two knew who this "her" was.

"What are you going to do CL?"

Ricky asked. I looked quizzically at the bundle of rope.

"Push her off the building."

Ricky had his mouth wide open.

"B-B-But wouldn't we be murders?"

I suddenly felt pissed off.

God. Why am I surrounded by idiots?

"I'm not actually going to kill her. Tie the other end of the rope to that pole right there. Tie her up and push her off the building."

The light bulbs clicked in those two's heads and they grinned, liking the plan.

Present

Your POV

Khunnie oppa clenched his jaws as he held in his anger.

CL. Why would you go that far to hurt me just to win Wooyoung's heart back?

Khunnie oppa stood up from his seat and pulled out his phone. He dialed a number and began to talk in a low voice. Once the phone call ended, he walked back to me. Instead of sitting down, he lean over me and kiss me on the forehead.

"Don't worry. Oppa is going to fix this."

I nodded and watched him walked towards the door.

"Where are you going oppa?"

Khunnie oppa turned to look back at me. He smiled softly at me.

"I'm need to meet a friend. I'll be back later tonight."

I nodded and waved goodbye.

Nichkhun's POV

Restaurant

I walked through the door to hear faint music play as people at their meal. A waiter came up to me with a smile.

"Welcome to ****. How many?"

"Oh actually I'm meeting a friend here. Ok Taecyeon."

The waiter looked at the reservation book for Ok Taecyeon. Once he found it, he led me to the table where a handsome man with glasses sat. He looked up to see me walking towards him. He flashed me a toothy grin. I grinned back at him.

"Well. Well. Well. Its been hell of a long time since we last saw each other."

Taecyeon stood up and gave me a hug. The hug broke and we both at down.

"So what's the reason you wanted to meet?"

I smiled again.

"I have a case for you."


 

 What's Nichkhun planning to do???? Find out next chapter ^_____^