Miracle

Don't fall for what you see

Wooyoung's POV

"Hey Wooyoung, wanna be partners?"

I nodded my head and grabbed a soccer ball. I headed towards my partner in the middle of the field and began the assigned drills. Even thou it was just a drill, we all tried to get the best out of it. My partner passed me the ball when I hear a scream off in the distant.

I stopped the ball with my foot and waited for the scream to occur again but it never did. I turn to my partner.

" Hey bro. Did you hear that scream?"

My partner shook his head and shrugged his shoulders.

"Its probably one of those cheerleaders screaming because the football flew to her. Don't worry about it."

I nodded my head and continued with the drills before the coach yelled at him.

Author's POV

She screamed as her foot slid off the ledge.

The remaining length of the rope quickly unwound, getting closer to the end. Younghe instinctively began to kick her feet widely in the air, knew that it wasn't helping her much.

Suddenly Younghe got yanked to a stop. Due to the sudden stop, the rope sprang up and causing her to swing forward towards a window of a classroom.

** Sound of breaking glass**

She landed on the floor with a grunt and a sharp pain go through her stomach.

A club was in session when Younghe broke through, causing to jump up from their seats and scream.

Your POV

I was almost unconscious when I saw people surround me, none of them I knew. They were saying something but I couldn't hear what they were saying. A teacher knelt next to me and began to give orders to some students around. A minute later a student came back with a pair of scissors and passed it to the teacher.

The teacher began to cut the ropes around me. Once the ropes were gone, he lifted me up bridal style and carried me out of the room to a flight of stairs.

"T- Th- Thank... you"

I croaked out before the darkness took me.

Wooyoung's POV

I walked to the side line and grabbed my water bottle from my bag. I gulped a bunch of water and whipped the sweat off my face with my towel. A guy stood next to me and gave me a pat on the back.

"Good job Wooyoung. Nobody has actually stood up against CL especially breaking up with her."

I gave him a smile.

I gotta admit it. It does feel good.

A bunch of guys came running to me and praised me on breaking up with CL. Apparently the guys had been asked out by her as well. We got in o a fits of laughter as they old me about their stories when a girl's voice broke through.

" Oh Wooyoung. Where your stupid girlfriend at hm?"

Wooyoung sighed deeply. He pushed through the crowd and faced CL. She had this weird look on her face I couldn't place.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Oh nothing."

She smiled again but I knew there was something behind it. I began to feel uneasy and had the urge to find Younghe but shook it off.

I'm sure theres nothing bad happening to Younghe. CL is just tricking you.

Behind CL I see somebody running towards us. I saw he wasn't wearing the soccer jersey. Once he got to us, he barely caught his breath before he spoke.

"Younghe... is... in the hospital."

"W-what! What happened?"

"I-I don't know but she was tied up and people said she fell off  the ledge of the school."

Wooyoung immediately turned his head to give CL a death glare. CL was unfazed by this and laughed. Wooyoung's blood boiled up in anger.

"If I can't have you, nobody can including her."

He was about to lunge at her but thought better of it.

 Younghe is the important thing right now. I need to find her right away.

He and the informant ran off in the same direction. The informant told him which hospital Younghe was emitted. He hailed a taxi and told the driver which hospital. A long the way Wooyoung fished out his phone from his pant pocket. He dialed Nichkhun hyung's number. 

Come on. Pick up. 

Nichkhun's POV

Where should we go tomorrow?

Today was the last day of the convention. We won't be leaving the States for another two day. 

Suddenly I felt the bed dip next to my arm and a waft of perfume, letting me know Vicky was next to me. I smiled softly and moved my body so that I was now on my side, facing her.

"Babe? Where should we go tomorrow?"

"We should go to the Elizabeth center and buy something for Younghe. I heard they have a store that sell cute stuff plushies."

I smiled and nodded. Suddenly my phone rang. I reached behind me and grabbed it. An unknown number showed on the screen. I unlocked my phone and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hyung! This is Wooyoung."

"What do you want?"

I knew my voice came out a little angry but I can't sound nice to the guy that broke my baby sister's heart.

"I know I'm not the person you want to hear from right now but I need you to come back to Korea. Younghe is in the hospital."

"She's what?!"

I practically jumped up from the bed, making Vicky more worried.

"Okay. I'll be there."

I hanged up and face Vicky. She had a worried face.

"Is everything alright?"

I shook my head.

"We're leaving. Younghe is in the hospital."

Vicky sprang up from the bed and began to put our stuff into our suitcase. While she did that, I called the airport and requested for an immediate flight back to Korea. Once that was done, I quickly walked out of our room and knocked on Junnie's door. Once the door opened, I told him to pack up without telling him what the situation was.

Your POV

I was standing on the ledge on the rooftop of the school. CL appeared right next to me. She had a creepy smile and I didn't see the jockeys with her this time. CL's face suddenly changed into a sneer.

"Go to hell ." 

I felt a set of hands push on my back. I fell forward and do-

I slowly opened my eyes to see the lights on the ceiling. I saw something clear covering my face. I slowly lifted my arm and reached for the clear thing. 

"Y-Younghe? Have you come to your senses?" 

A soft male voice called out to me. I turned my head to try to find the source of the voice. I see Khunnie oppa sitting in a chair next to me. He reached out and touched my hair. I slowly pulled down my arm. I closed my eyes and let the feeling of those warm hands calm me down.

A knock on the door interrupted the peaceful moment. 

"Come in."

The door opened letting in a young doctor in.

"Hello my name in Dr. Hwang but you may call me Changsung."


HA ha I didn't leave you with a cliff hanger this time ^___^ I hope you enjoy this one. I certainly did <3