Unbelievable truth

Don't fall for what you see

Your POV

" I'm not letting you go. Not until I've talked to you about something I should have explained a long time ago." 

"Talk? I don't want to hear anything from you!"

I began to squirm around, trying to get our of his grip but he was too strong. I was so concentrated on getting out, I almost didn't hear the faint words coming out from Wooyoung's lips.

"I love you."

I stopped moving for a second but I got a sudden burst of anger through my body and pushed Wooyoung off of me. I sat up to face him. I was so angry, I began to tear up but I willed myself to not break down in front of the person who made me like this.

"You love? Bull ! You never loved me! You just used me so you could prac-"

"I was black mailed!"

Wooyoung looked at me with sadness.

"What? You were black mailed? Who in the world wants to black mail you?! You expect me to believe you after what you did to me?!"

Wooyoung shook his head.

"No. I don't expect that from you but I need you to listen to what I have to say. There was a reason why you saw me with CL and those things I did to you."

I crossed my arms on my chest and turned my head away, not wanting to see his face. Getting no answer from me, he walked towards the bed and sat down next to me.

"Two days before you saw me cheating on CL...."

Author's POV

9pm School hallway

Loud foot steps could be heard as Wooyoung frantically ran down the halls with his phone in hand. The screen was lit up with a text message which had two sentences. I have Younghe. Come to 4-C or else something happens to your precious girlfriend. Turning and turning into many hallways and staircases until he finally stopped in front of a door to a classroom. He quickly slid the door open to see a dark class room.

"Younghe?!"

He walked into the dark room, not knowing there was two large figure towards him from the corners of the room. Something hard hit his stomach, making him hunch over. Low cackle could be heard right in front of him. Two sets of hands grabbed both of his arms. Something hit the back of his knees, making him fall to the floor onto his knees.

A girly laugh came from the corner of the room, causing Wooyoung's blood to the turn cold. Clacking of high heels came closer and suddenly the light came on, temporarily blinding him. Once he got his vision back, he saw a somebody wearing high heels standing right in front of him. Somebody grabbed his hair, making him hiss as hie head was forced back. His eyes widen as he saw CL standing in front of him with a evil smirk. Wooyoung began to struggle like a crazy man but the two guys held him down.

"What did you do to her?!"

CL laughed and walked towards the teacher's desk. She pulls the teacher's chair and placed it right in front of him.

"Don't worry. Shes safe in her room at home. For now unless you do everything I say. If not, I'll tell these two to do harm to her but I won't guarantee they won't do something else to her."

Wooyoung's face grew pale which made CL laugh again. She leaned forward in her chair and looked into his eyes as if she was looking into his mind.

"So what's your answer Wooyoung?"

Wooyoung immediately shook his head.

I can't bear to put Younghe in danger. 

"I want you to break up with Younghe. I'll give you three days to do this. You see Wooyoung, I love you. I'm so much better then that you have for a girlfriend. If I ever see you with Younghe, I'll hurt her myself."

Wooyoung reluctantly nodded his head. His arms were released and he left the room.

I'm so sorry Younghe.

Your POV

I didn't notice tears were gliding down my face. I wiped them away with the back of my hand but they kept on coming.

"On the day you saw me with CL was the worst day of my life. I wanted to hold you when you cried. Ever since that day, I wanted to come to your house and apologize to you but CL has a lot of spies around and I didn't want you to get hurt."

Everything in my minds was jumbled together from all these new information.I felt something warm and soft touch my hand. I looked up to see Wooyoung looking at me with a sad look.

"Your lying."

I wanted to move my hand from his but my hand seem to not want to move. 

Wooyoung shook his head and scooted a little closer to me.

"I would never lie to you. I did this so that you won't get hurt by these people."

He placed my hand on his chest, right over his heart.

"Do you feel this? My heart will always belongs to you."

I didn't say anything, still letting everything process in my brain. My heart began to speed up.

"Please say something."

He said in a pleading voice.After a few more minutes, Wooyoung sighed again and gently placed my hand back where it was before. He slowly got up from the bed. 

"I understand if you don't want to be with me anymore. After today, I won't bother you."

Wooyoung walked towards the door and walked out. I heard the front door open and close. Suddenly my heart began feeling anxious and kept on wanting to go after Wooyoung. The locked up memories of us together flooded my mind and each time I imagined Wooyoung's smile, my heart would skip a beat.

I love him. I do!! I can't lose him again.

I smiled a little and ran out of the bedroom and through the front door without my shoes. I looked down the side walk to see Wooyoung's back up ahead, slowly becoming smaller. I quickly ran as fast as I could. I finally got to him and wrapped my arms around his waist with my face pressed on his back.

"W-Wooyoung. I'm so sorry. For not believing you."

Wooyoung gripped my hands  and turned around to face me. He brushed a stray hair from my face. He pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back.

"I love you Wooyoungie."

I felt him smile and hugged me tighter.

"I love you too."


Sorry if this chapter was a little cliche. Enjoy <3