The worst day of my life

Don't fall for what you see

Your POV

Its been a week since Youngie oppa asked me to his girlfriend. Every morning I would wake up with a smile upon my lips as I know I'll bee seeing my lover soon.

Friday Morning

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off. I slammed the snooze button.  Ifelt something warm and fuzzy on my arm. I looked next to me and saw a cute yellow chick plushie(http://kawaii.kawaii.at/img/Rilakkuma-plush-toy-yellow-chick-as-honey-bee-163152-4.jpg) that Youngie oppa won for me when we went to the fair for our date. I climbed out of the bed and did my morning routine.

Just as I was finishing up, my phone vibrated. I unlocked my phone to see a text message from Youngie oppa.

From Youngie oppa:

Morning Jagi ^.^

I have another surprise for you. Come to the front office when you arrive at school. I'll be waiting for you <3

 

Me:

Alright. See you then oppa <3

 

I quickly got dressed into my school uniform and hurried down stairs to the kitchen. Khunnie oppa and Junnie oppa (Junho's nickname.) were helping Victoria unnie make breakfast. Khunnie oppa was wearing a dress shirt and dress pants, something he always wore during work at the hospital. Junnie oppa was wearing kakhis with a light blue button up shirt and he works at the same hospital Khunnie oppa works at but at the surgery ward.

I sneaked behind them and wrapped my arms around Victoria unnie's waist.

"Morning everybody!"

Everybody greeted me with a smile. Khunnie oppa grabbed a plate from the shelf abover him and passed it to unnie. She placed a toast from the toaster and a big spoon full of fruits on the plate and handed it to me.

"Thank you unnie." 

I walked to the table that had everything set up including the glass of orange juice. We all sat down with our plates and enjoyed the meal.

Later at school

I'm walked through the open door of the front door with Byungie munching on Pocky. I shook my head.

"Why are you eatting again? You just ate breakfast!"

Byungie just smiled at me and waved the box in front of my face. I had a soft spot for snacks especally Pocky.  ishook my head again but soon regretted it because Byungie took out two more boxes of the same flavor Pocky from his book bag. The urge for one quickly became too strong for me.

"Damn you!!!"

I quickly snatched a stick from the bag. He began to laugh as I nibbled on the stick, wanting to savior the only one I had. I gave him a glare but he just ignored it.

"I love you too noona!<3"

I laughed and continued to walk to my locker. I opened my locker and since Byungie got his own locker, he stood there next to me, waiting for to put my stuff away. I closed my locker door and began to walk towards our first class. As I was walking, I saw something I wished I never saw, causing me to frezze on the spot. I stopped so suddenly that Byungie ran into me from behind.

"Noona. Why did you stop?"

He followed his eyes to where I was looking and his face turn dark. He stepped foward but I stopped him.

As I continued to look, my heart shattered into millions of pieces as Youngie oppa made out with my enemy, CL.

No this can't be true. I need to ask him. Maybe this was all a misunderstanding.

I kept telling my self that but that all stopped when CL leaned away from him and her eyes were on me. She smirked and she leaned in to whisper something in his ear.

He quickly turned around and gave me a cold look.

"What do you want Younghe? Can't you see I'm a little busy?"

His usual kind voice was now cold, harsh. My eyes became a little hazy from the tears building but I held it in. I took a deep breath as sadness rushed through my veins.

"I'm your girlfriend!! Why are you kissing her? I can't believe this! Don't you love me at all?!"

My yells have attracted alot of people to gather around us as if a fist fight was about to begin.

CL laughed her annoying laugh.

"Loved you? Ha! Don't make me laugh. He never loved you. He only used you so that he could practice for me when he asks me to be his girlfriend. In fact. He asked me yesterday. Right after school ended."

Wooyoung turn back to look at her. He leaned in to kiss her neck. 

" Oh baby. I love the way you talk like that."

Suddenly something hard hit my back and I could feel something cold seep through my shirt. I quickly turn around to see a cracked raw egg on the floor. from the corner of my eye, I saw a football player with a open egg carton on his hand. Another raw egg flew at me and soon a bombard of eggs came at me. Byungie whip stayed with me the entire time gave me a back hug to block me from the flying eggs. Booming laughter from the football players came from the crowd as they walked away, giving each other high fives.

I tood there, feeling the stickyness going through my shirt. My eyes weld up in tears as laughter grew laouder and soon everybody was laughing at me, pointing at the girl covered in goo. I covered my face and ran through the laughing crowd Somebody grabbed my hand and pulled me to a different direction, away from the laughter.

I removed my hand from my face and saw Byungie's yellow goo covered back. We quickly turned the corner of the hallway and stopped running. I leaned my back against the wall and slid down to the floor with my legs straight out. I broke down in tears as I finally realized my love life was a fake.

Author's POV

Byungie walked to Younghe and sat in front of her. He criss crossed his legs and he pulled her towards him so that her head leaned against his shoulder. She cried harder and harder and all Byungie could do was rub her back in comforting circles and telling her it will be all right.

Your POV

After what seemed like forever, I finally calmed down but tears still leaked from my eyes. Byungie stood up and helped me up.

"Come on. Lets get you cleaned up."

I nodded. Byungie grabbed my hand and lead me down the hall way to some where I wasn't sure.  After a few minutes, we turned a corner and I was able to read the sign next to the door.

                                                           "Boy's locker room"

Byungie pulled me in once he made sure nobody was in there and pushed me into the shower. He the shower head and hot water it my back. I stood there as the heat washed away my sorrows. Byungie walked out of the locker room but came back with his clean towel and waited for me to be done. I stepped out and Byungie wrapped the towel around me and began drying my hair.

I looked at him with a confused look. He caught a glimpse of me and slightly chuckled.

"What?" 

"Why did you bring me in here? I could've went into the girl's locker room by myself."

"I want to take care of you. Your my best friend."

I smiled but it felt bitter and sad. Byungie noticed but he didn't say anything. He walked off and went behind a corner where a row of lockers were. all I could hear was the sound of a locker opening, clothes rustling and the door slamming shut. Byungie came back with his gym clothes. 

"Here wear these. Give them back when ever."

I thanked him and went to a bathroom stall to change out of my soaked school uniform. I came out and grabbed a plastic garbage bag that was hanging on the wall.

 

What did I do to deserve this? Is there something wrong with me? 


I feel so bad for making Wooyoung the bad guys :( Please don't hate me