Morning surprise

Don't fall for what you see

Your POV

The shrieking sound of my alarm woke me up from my dream.

Oh man! I have school today TT^TT. Why! I don't want to wake up!!! *sigh*

I slowly got out of bed and trudged to the bathroom across the hall from my room. I the light and began my morning routine. A woman's luagh echoed from downstairs, making me stop what I was doing.

Who was that? That didn't sound like Victoria unnie. Was that one of Khunnie oppa's colleges?

I shrugged, not really caring. After I was done, I walked back to my room. I opened my closet and grabbed my school uniform(http://img0.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/c/5/84/738/84738628_large___22.JPG). A ring from my i phone called out as I was fixing my tie.

From: Youngie

Good morning ^.^ I have a surprise for you. Come meet me on the roof top before your first class begins. 

 

To: Youngie

Okay oppa. See you then <3

 

After I made sure I was presentable, I walked down the long hallway. Decorated on the wall are pictures of our family before my parents died in a car accident.

10 years ago

My brothers and I  were storming around the house, packing all of our stuff into boxes and suitcases. My grandpa helped us pack as well.

"Come one kids. We don't want to be late for the plane."

We all walked outside with out backpacks and suitcases and helped Grandpa put them in the back of his car. I turned to look at him.

"Grandpa. what about our other stuff?"

He smiled and gently patted the top of my head.

"Don't worry sweetie. I going to have my men ship it to us once we land in New York okay?"

I nodded. He smiled again and gently ushered us into his car. Khunnie oppa helped me put on my seat belt (Hes a good brother ^.^) I peeked over the window and looked at the house one last time. I was a strong kid so I didn't cry and waved good bye to the house. Grandpa started the car and drove away. Instead of going straight to the airport, he took us to the aprk where our parents would take us to when it was sunny.

"Grandpa. Why are we hear?" Khunnie oppa asked.

"Some of you friends wanted to see you before we leave."

All three of us got off and walked towards the park. Khunnie oppa and Junho oppa saw their friends and went to say their farewells. Grandpa took my hand and began walking towards Mrs Jang who was playing with Wooyoung, my good friend. She saw us and so she walked towards us with Wooyoung walking next to her.

Wooyoung's face lit up when he saw me. He ran towards me and held my hand. Grandpa and Mrs Jang began to talk.

"Younghe-ah. I heard your going to the States right?"

I nodded. Youngie smiled and dragged me to where his stroller was parked. He grabbed a little backpack from stroller and opened it. He fished around until he found what he was looking for. He took his hand out but was in a fist. With his other hand, he grabbed my hand and he placed his fist on top. He opened his fist and I felt something land on my palm. Once his hand was away, a flower was in my hand.

"Thats for you. I didn't want you to forget about me."

His cheeks began to blush. I smiled at him.

"Thank you. I'll never forget about you."

He took the flower and placed it in my hair and Hhe pulled me into a hug. I was surprised but I hugged him back.

"Sweetie! Its time to go." Grandpa said. I pulled away from the hug. I leaned it towards Wooyoung and kissed his cheek and a thank you gift. I walked towards Grandpa and took his hand. I looked back and waved good bye to my best friend.

10 years later

Three months earlier, I moved here to Korea. We stopped by our old neighbors' houses and said hello. We learned that Wooyoung doesn't live here now and so we got their new address and surprise visted them. Wooyoung had a hard time, believe it was me since I changed a lot over the years.

Past end

I smiled at that memory. I dried the flower he gave me. Now it in a vase on top of my night stand. 

Now we are really good friends. But sometimes, I wish we were more then that. *sigh*​  

Loud laughter as if from a group, frightened me from my thoughts.

Crap! I should probably get down there.

I quietly walked down the stairs. I turned towards the living room. I walked in to see the back of a woman, man, and a blond hair guy with glasses, sitting on our couch. I see my brothers are sitting facing that. I gingerly walked towards them and bowed towards my brother and our guest.

"Morning Khunnie oppa, Junho oppa." They both smiled at me.

"Morning baby. I'm pretty sure you remember our guest?"

I quickly looked at the three people.

These three look so familar. Where have I seen them before?

"Ah! Mr & Mrs Lee!!" I quickly walked towards them and hugged them. Mrs Lee laughed and gave me a pack on the cheek. I turned to look at the guy next to them. He had blond hair, no doubt bleached and dyed. He wore the uniform from the same school as me with his book bag next to him.

"B- Byung-hun? Is that you?"

The boy lifted his head, giving me hte cutest smile.

"Hey noona ^.^" (Hes a month younger then me.)

He got up from his seat and gave me a bone crushing hug.

"Y-Your h-hurtung m-me B-Byungie-ah."

He quickly released me, blushing as everybody laughed.

we both sat down on a large arm chair since we both were skinny enough to fit both of us.

"So what are you guys doing here in Korea? I thought you wanted to stay in the States?"

"Well... our company over there is doing great and Mr Lee wanted Korea to be his head quarters. So we were looking for houses for sale here and luckly we found one."

Victoria unnie walked in with a apron on.

"Byungie-ah, Younghe-ah. Come eat breakfest."

"Your eatting breakfast here?"

I was very surprised since I thought he ate already. Byungie just laughed.

"Race you."

We both struggled to get off the couch and ran towards the kitchen. We both arrived just in time to see Victoria unnie place down two plates with french toast on the table. Byungie and I sat down across from each other and dug in.

After, we got our book bags and walked out into the ealry fall air with our arms linked together.

Wooyoung's POV

My mind is racing as I stood in line to buy a bouquet of roses.

Just stay calm. Its not even time yet! God.. what if she rejects me? Oh god! How embarrassed I would be if she did that!

I was debating on forgetting about the roses. I began muttering to myself.

"No I got to stop doing this. Do you love her?"

My heart fluttered as if it was answering my question.

"Yeah thats right. I love her!!" 

I said that little too loud. I turned red as people turned to look at me with weird look on their faces. I got the flower s I wanted and quickly left the store. I smelled the roses and smiled, imagining her smile in my head.

I love you.


Sorry for the long wait guys! Heres the first chapter. I hope it wasn't too boring ^///^