Confession of a BrokenHearted Man

We Found Love

"She blocked the supposed to be attack for you. She's the one that's been stabbed. remember the incident awhile ago? the suspicious man wearing a mask? That's the culprit who was supposed to stab you. Thank God Seohyun-ssi is alert" 

"THANK GOD?! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT WHEN SHE'S THERE LYING AT THE HOSPITAL BED AND WAS INJURED BECAUSE OF ME?!" Yonghwa shouted at Donghoon who was just staring at the floor. Contemplating about what he said.

"Cancel all my appointments for today and tomorrow"

"Ne?" he looked up, surprised. Never in his entire career did Yonghwa took a leave in the office, even if its his birthday or even holiday.

"You heard me. Cancel all my appoinments for today and tomorrow." After saying it he entered Seohyun's hospital room silently, Donghoon decided to just stay outside and accompany Sanghyun who's guarding them.

"His first time?" Sanghyun asked, obviously eaves dropping.

"Yes. That's why I'm so shocked when he told me he'll take a leave" 

"I think I'm starting to know their relationship"

"Jinjja?"

"She asked me to pretend to be her boyfriend"

"MWO?!"

"YAH! tone down your voice ahjussi!"

"AHJUSSI?!"

"Ahh jinjja!"

"Ahra ahra. why did she do that?"

"She didn't told me why. But I think she's doing that to avoid Yonghwa"

"You think so?"

"It shows."

"Let's just pray this will turn out good."

==============================================~

(BGM! ^^)

He was looking at her sleeping form, the way she sleeps doesn't change even just for a bit.

He stood there, at the side of the bed, drinking in her beauty, as the moonlight shines down on her, highlighting her beautiful face. He can't resist the temptation, so he sat down beside her and held her hand tightly, while the other hand caresses her hair lovingly.

"I miss this" he whispered huskily

"You don't know how long I've waited just to see you again like this. Sleeping peacefully as if there's no problem existing. Why do you always sacrifice your safetiness just for my life? I don't believe you're doing these because you're obligated to. But, if that's the case, I'll find someone to replace you. I can't take it, seeing you hurting all over again because of me, not just emotionally but more on physically."

He traced her facial features with his finger, following where his finger will go. 

"Remember the time when we used to argue because of small things? I missed that too. I miss being with you Hyun-ah. I miss the time when we do nothing but to cuddle, we won't speak but our hearts will. Those times when you cooked something for me, just for me."

 

"And most of all, I miss those times when....... there's no one in your heart but............... me."

His tears fall unknowingly, cascading down on both sides of his face.

"Why did we turned out like this?" he kissed her hands longingly, entwining it with his.

"Don't you love me anymore Hyun-ah? Ottokaji? I still love you. I will always love you. No one will surpass you here" he pointed where his heart is, as if she can see it.

"If only, if only you've waited for me few years back. Maybe we're together until now."

"Do you know that I worked hard everyday? I plan on proving myself to your father, so that he won't be against us anymore. I want to be the one that you're father would be proud of. And so I strived hard, I worked hard for you Hyun-ah. But then, you were gone even before I fight for you, for us."  

 

"You don't know how painful that was. How painful it was, coming home without the one you're expecting to welcome you."

"I still love you Seo Joo Hyun" he cried, from the past years of hiding his pain deep inside his heart, it was the first time he let the tears spill out from his eyes. He's tired, tired of everything that's happening, but then, he won't get tired of loving her."

"loving you is the only reason that keeps my heart intact."

"I will continuously love you, even if you love someone else already. I will just love you silently, until your eyes laid on me again, until your heart decided to love me again. I'll wait, even if its forever, I wait Joohyun-ah. I'll wait"

With one last longing look, he drifted off to sleep, following her to dreamland, wishing to meet her even in his dreams.

 

===================================================================

She woke up with the feeling of someone holding her hands. She opened her eyes, only to be welcomed by a different surrounding. She looked around until her gaze laid on the man sleeping beside her bed. She's been hospitalized, but seeing him there, the one who's guarding her, she was utterly shocked. 

She's about to move when she noticed that he's about to wake up. She lie again and closed her eyes, and pretended to sleep again.

She felt his hands caressing her hands.

"Good Morning Hyun. Are you feeling okay now?" she froze, thinking that he knows that she's awake but stopped when he spoke again.

"I had a dream, you were gone again. You left me again. I was shouting, shouting for you not to leave me, but you just keep on walking until you disappear from the dark. I was scared Hyun-ah. seriously scared. Please don't leave me again." He grasp her hands tightly, kissing the top of her hands.

She felt a warm liquid fell on the top of her hand, he's crying. 

"If you leave me again, I doubt if I will ever live again. Few years without you is enough, I hate the emptiness I felt back then, and now that you're back, I felt relieve. So please Hyun, don't leave me again okay?"

She's about to open her eyes to comfort him but his next words killed her.

 

"I can bear seeing you with another man, I can bear the pain, but I can't bear it if you'll leave me again. It's okay if you don't love me anymore, I still love you, and I think its enough for our relationship to survive. Even if I'm the only one who's fighting for it now"

 

"Saranghae Joohyun-ah, Saranghae"

 

 

=====================================================================

 

Author's Note:

 

Forgive me for this lame update TT^TT and for updating super late! Just finished my Schoolworks! *throws confetti* so please expect me to update earlier than expected.hahahahahaha!

 

I promise to improve my stories more! please bear with me until the end okay? :)

 

How's the story so far? Leaving a comment is highly appreciated! heeeeeeee~ <3

 

Please wait patiently for my next update! Until the next one!

 

Ciao!~

 

-Azile<3