The First Danger

We Found Love

“Give it to me!” Ha Dong Hoon, his secretary shouted furiously.

“I said it doesn’t matter!” Yonghwa shouted back.

Dong Hoon wants to see the new death threat that came awhile ago, but Yonghwa refused to give it to him.

“Why the hell won’t you give it to me?!”

“Because it’s for me! Not yours!”

“Cut the crap! I swear I’ll kick your if you don’t give it to me”

“Go on kick me all you want but you won’t get it” Yonghwa said, daringly.

Just then the door burst open and Seohyun came out. And Yonghwa was stupefied, only staring at her, face void of emotion. Donghoon saw his reaction, but decided to let it pass.

Her hair is still wet, must be she just came out of the shower. Wearing white cashmere and ripped jeans. She must be rushing to get here. But why the hell her hair is still wet? It’s so not her to go out with wet hair, what If she got sick? What if- He shook his head, stopping where his mind is going.

Why would I care?! He thought bitterly.

“Give me the letter” she said, voice unwavering.

“No” he backfired.

She walked towards him, making him frantic. He took a step back while she took a step forward, until his back touched the wall. She laid her hands in front of him and looked at him equally.

“Give.it.to.me” she said

He’s been contemplating if he’ll give it to her or not when

“Please” she said softly

His eyes widen, he looked into her eyes and saw concern on it? And then it’s gone. It must be his imagination. He huffed in annoyance and surrendered her the letter.

“MWO?!?!?” Donghoon looked at them surprisingly. He spent hours convincing him to give it to him and yet she only did it for few minutes. Mwoya?! What’s their relationship?

“hmm. Will you still go?” she asked, still looking at the letter

“hmmm” he answered silently

“ahrasseo. I’ll meet you tomorrow” she’s about to turn around when he talked again

“what for?” she faced him and just bowed, then she faced Donghoon and smiled at him(that made Donghoon gaped at her)

“relax Donghoon-ssi. It’s nothing serious” she tapped Donghoon’s shoulder before closing the door, still holding the letter.

Just when they made sure that she’s out of hearing, Donghoon faced Yonghwa and pointed at him

“YOU! What’s your relationship with her?! Since when did you follow a woman’s order?? And to think she just soften her vo-“

“shut up” Yonghwa said nonchalantly, he picked his suitcase and was about to head to the door when he saw Donghoon still blabbering.

“you coming or what?” Yonghwa said, and donghoon rushed to the door, following him.

 

===============

Today is the grand launching of Lee Hotel, his bestfriend Lee Joon invited him, ofcourse he can’t say no. For Leejoon is one of his trusted friend and he knows that today is the day when Leejoon’s dream came true. His own hotel, that is.

He just finished fixing his hair when Donghoon knocked

“your bodyguard is here already” he announced

“how many times do I have to tell you that I don’t want one hyung?!”

But instead of answering him, Donghoon just smirked at him and left, closing the door.

He was fixing his watch when he came to the living room, oblivious of his guest.

“Hyung, is the car ready?” as he finished fixing his watch, he looked up and was shocked when he saw her

“Hello Yonghwa-ssi”

There she was, looking stunningly beautiful in a black laced mini dress, hair tied into a messy bun, and her luscious red lips that made him gulped loudly.

Andwae Jung Yong Hwa! Come back to your senses!

He tried so hard to look calm, yet he’s quivering inside.

“Annyeong Haseyo Jung Yong Hwa-ssi! We are your body guard” his gaze shifted to the man beside her, wearing a tuxedo. Their dress matched well, and they looked good together. He smirked, spatting bitterness all over again eh?

“Let’s go” he said, and walked out of the room without even looking at them.

The atmosphere inside the car is suffocating, bringing a tense and an awkward atmosphere.

Yonghwa was seated in between Sanghyun(Agent Park) and Seohyun, and as his body touched Seohyun’s there’s still the electricity he’s feeling whenever their body made contact.

And he’s sure that she’s feeling it too, noticing how she keeps her distance, even if there’s not much space in between them.

“So. Sanghyun-ssi. What made you apply as an Agent?” Donghoon started, easing the tense atmosphere.

“just like other agents, I just want to arrest those bad guys”

“Jinjja? So brave of you Sanghyun-ssi.” He praised him

“How bout you Seohyun-ssi? At first I was shocked that one of the best Agent of Phoenix Agency is a girl”

“Private reasons” she just shrugged, and heard Yonghwa mumble something but she didn’t understand it

“what’s that Yonghwa-ssi?” she asked, daring to look into his eyes

“we’re here” donghoon announced, stopping their conversation.

===========================

He and Leejoon started talking animatedly, probably because they last talked months ago, lots of catching up needed. His eyes traveled at the growing crowd and rested at a familiar figure who’s speaking animatedly to Leejoon’s wife Oh Yeon Seo, he found out that Yeonseo and Seohyun are childhood friends, they talked as if they’d never been separated, he can feel her loosening up and was glad about it.

Ever since he saw her again, she’s been cold as metal, always the demure woman, always the lady who’s wearing blank face, always securing her feelings inside her.

“Yonghwa to Earth!” Leejoon said, noticing how Yonghwa lapsed

“gaaahd you’re smitten by her!” Leejoon followed his gaze and saw a beautiful lady who’s talking to his wife

“Me??! Ofcourse not!” he denied, but his gaze still fixated on her

“Of-course-not my !” Leejoon chuckled, although he’s teasing him, he’s so thankful that finally, look’s like Yonghwa found the one he’s looking for all his life.

============================

 

It was almost midnight, Seohyun was standing near Yonghwa while her partner Sanghyun was outside guarding too. She saw how women threw him flirty stares, some even dared to flirt with him while he absolutely enjoy them with much enthusiasm. All the while, she’s been digging her nail to her palm to ease the knotting pain she’s feeling inside her, and that hit her, all these years she’s still attracted to him, or even still love him. It’s all lie if she denied that she moved on, coz since from the start it’s always him and will always be.

She saw a girl approached him, she placed her hands on his chest, drawing invisible circles, and Yonghwa looked at the girl with amazement, seems like in just a few minutes they’ll be making out there at the spot. Seohyun stood there, frozen, still looking at them who’s now talking too closely to each other, his arms wrapped around the tiny waist of the girl, that did it.

“Change Position Agent Park” she said on her spy earpiece

 

======================

 He wants to find out if she still has feelings for him, and the only way to find out is to make her jealous, luckily hordes of female surrounded him willingly, still feeling the intense gaze of Seohyun on his back, he decided to give it a shot, he entertained the ladies who wantonly flirts with him, talked to them, touch them, then there’s this one girl who caught his attention.

She looks at him innocently, yet the fire in her eyes amuses him, she reminds him of Seohyun, the way Seohyun looks at her when they’re still together few years ago, yet the way Seohyun looks at her now is purely business, and the way she talks to him coldly just deepen the pain and rage he’s feeling inside, he’s dumb if he won’t admit that he still loves her, even though she gave him so much pain from the past,  he’s a dumb fool for still loving her.

“Then should I call you Oppa?” the girl asked him, blushing crimson red

“what should I call you then?” he asked

“I’m Seol Ha Na. but you can call me Hana” she smile her sweetest smile to him

“Ahrasseo Hana then” he smile too. Then he suddenly remembered Seohyun

He turned around, only to see Sanghyun standing on the spot Seohyun’s been occupying awhile ago, he looked around but didn’t saw even her shadow.

“Who are you looking at Oppa?” Hana asked, still looking at him intensely

“Oh. Leejoon”

“Oh! Leejoon Oppa? How did you know him??”

“He’s a good friend of mine”

“Jinjja?! Yeonseo unnie is my cousin! Wow! It must be fate that we met, don’t you think Oppa?” she said merrily

“I think so too” he smiled, he looked at Sanghyun again and found him fidgeting

He saw him talking to someone over the phone, face tensed. He’s about to approach him when Hana stopped him

“Oppa! Something wrong? I was talking to you” she pouted

“Mian Hana. I was just looking for-“ he turned again to Sanghyun’s direction and found him instructing Donghoon something and then fled off.

Yonghwa’s heart skip a bit, something’s wrong he can feel it. His heart’s beating fast, he looked around one more time to search for her, hoping for miracle to find her there, but no matter how hard he tried to search for her he still can't find her, he looked at Donghoon who’s now busy talking over the phone, face serious.

==============================

“Seo Joo Hyun! Come back here! This isn’t just your game! You’re not alone in this! Get your stubborn back here or I’ll tell Yonghwa that you are now chasing his murderer ALONE” Sanghyun shouted over the phone, he can hear her driving, the sound of the fast motorbike she’s driving, and the sound of the car she’s chasing.

“Tell it to him and I swear you won’t see the sunrise anymore” she threatened

He’s about to answer back when

BANG!

The sound of a gunshot made him froze on his spot, clutching the phone tightly, and the line went dead.

“Seohyun! Yeoboseyo!DAMMIT SEO JOO HYUN!!!! Answer me!!!” 

 

 

================================TBC======================================

 

See you on the next update!!

Ciao~

 

 

-Azile <3