Revelations

We Found Love

“Are you ready?” he softly knocked on her door

“Almost” she shouted back, typing fast. When she finished, she hid the laptop under her bed and prepared to go to the party with him, not forgetting to strap her gun and blade at her thigh.

“I’m ready” she opened the door and found him staring at her “Why?”

“You’re so beautiful” he whispered

“Aish. Let’s go”

“So grumpy” Lee Jun Ki chuckled and chased after her that was descending the stairs with speed

“Hey lady slow down! What’s with the rush??” he walked pass her and assisted her down.

====================================================================

 

“Everything ready?” Yonghwa asked, strapping the small gun at his waist band and checking the gun he’s holding.

“All done!” the group answered

“Minhyuk, are you sure you’re coming with us?”

“Ne hyung! Agent Seo will rip your head off if she knew you’ll come in this mission!”

“I would like her to rip my head then” he chuckled, making them laugh too

“Let’s get it on!” shouted Chansung

They all mount the black van they’re going to use in the operation, doing headcount, and last minute check of their weapons before going to the battlefield.

===============================~

“Oh!” Chansung exclaimed, getting the attention of the guys.

“Wae?”

“something’s wrong with the GPS!”

Minhyuk leaned over to see it and his eyes widen upon the realization.

“It’s Seo Joo Hyun!” he said, making Yonghwa jumped in his seat “she hacked our system and she programmed it to direct us to the exact place!”

“Waah! Jinjja! This woman is so awesome” N said, voice full of admiration

“I know right?” Yonghwa said proudly “That’s my woman” he beamed, making her fanboy throw him deadly glare

“Your deadly glare won’t change the fact that I own the woman guys” he smirked

“Okay, I back off the operation!” Chansung said

“Nado!!” said N, making them roar in laughter

Just then, Minhyuk’s phone beeped

“OH!” he opened it and bold red letters welcomed him

DON’T YOU DARE LET YOURSELF GET KILLED! I’LL KILL YOU MYSELF! KANG MIN HYUK I’LL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF LATER FOR GOING WITH THEM! JUNG YONG HWA YOU STUBBORN NAMJA! WAIT TILL I PUNISH YOU! ILY. (the guys groan while yong emitted a blinding light coming from his face, vomiting rainbows and unicorns) AND GUYS! BE SAFE. I LEFT A VERY IMPORTANT THING UNDER MY BED AT THE MANSION, SECURE IT AS SOON AS YOU FIND IT. SJH

After the message, an image came

“She sent the blueprint of the mansion!”  

“Jinjja daebak!” the guys exclaimed “this smart lady”

“Mine” Yonghwa said

“shut up!” as if practiced, they all together rolled their eyes and groan in disgust.

=============================================================================

 

“Gwenchana?” asked Lee Jun Ki concernedly as he caught her just before she fell straight to the floor

“Ne. Just dizzy”

“Do you want to rest?”

“Can I?”

“Sure you do silly” he tapped her nose

He led her to one of the guest rooms in the mansion

“Stay here okay? I’ll check on you after the party. Mian, I can’t stay with you. Father needs me”

“Gwenchana Junki oppa” she said, making his eyes widen in shock

“S-seohyun ah”

“Go now, I’ll just sleep here for awhile”

Before he left, he kissed her forehead and whispered something that made her froze.

Don’t get caught. I love you.

 

=================================================================================================

 

“We arrived!”

They parked the van few kilometers away from the mansion, hiding it in the darkness.

“Go go go!” they all moved silently, making sure that they hide well at the dark

They climbed the wall that was hidden from the cctv camera that Seohyun said, going down one by one, pointing the gun for possible guards lurking at the vicinity.

They divided the group in three; Minhyuk and Yonghwa, Chansung and N, and the two other agents Mino and Taehyun

“Here!” Minhyuk whispered, pointing at the door where will lead them to Seohyun’s room.

Yonghwa saw one of the guard, he pushed Minhyuk to hide at the corner and leaped towards the guard, using the stun gun. In few seconds, the guard lost consciousness. They hid him in one the room, disarmed him and tied him making sure he won’t escape and make any sound.

They proceed to the room, his heart beating wildly as he can’t wait to see her again. Slowly, they made their way to the hallway, at the far end corner, comes her room.

“Jung Yong Hwa!” Minhyuk whispered rather too loudly as he saw the crazy guy leaped to the room, not minding to hide himself due to excitement. “Aish! This pabo!” He pointed his gun sideways and back, checking their safety.

Yonghwa easily unlocked her door, but emptiness welcomed them.

 

=====================================================================================

 

She changed into an all-black outfit, to easily hide herself in the darkness. She strapped her gloves and secured her gun and blade at her waistband before checking the perimeter. Lastly, she checked the blueprint (that she got when she sneaked in to Junki’s study room one time when he’s at the office) one last time before uttering a prayer for her and the guy’s safety. 

She opened the window and leaped through the balcony expertly, heading to the culprit’s study room where she can find evidences.

She hid behind the curtain, feeling an individual’s presence.

“Ahrasseo sir, I’ll go there now.” The man with a deep voice said

When she heard the door closed, she peeked inside and made sure that it’s already clear, she jump inside quietly. She first looked at the cabinet and saw some documents, thinking that there’s some clue, she picked the documents one by one, at the far end of the closet, there’s a box that’s hidden.

Right when she opened it, seems like air was squished out of her lungs. She saw pictures of her and Yonghwa in his apartment, her father together with Yonghwa’s father, picture of her Mom, and worst, their family picture that was shot inside their own home.

What the hell?!

She dig further and discovered letters, a seemingly familiar paper, she opened one and felt her knees buckle, making her fall weakly on the floor.

HOW DARE YOU! I’LL TAKE YOUMI AWAY FROM YOU! I’LL KILL YOUR DAUGHTHER! I’LL RUIN YOUR COMPANY! I’LL DO EVERYTHING WHAT IT TAKES JUST TO SEE YOU ON YOUR KNEES, CRAWLING TOWARDS ME FOR HELP! AND WHEN I’M SATISFIED WITH WHAT I’M SEEING, I’LL KILL YOU! I’LL KILL YOU AND EVERYONE THAT SURROUNDS YOU!

It was the same handwriting and paper, same as the death threats Yong has been receiving.

Andwae!

She opened another one, making her heart ache.

AWW! HAVE YOU EVEN SUCCESSFULLY SAID GOODBYE TO THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE? WHAT DID YOUMI SAID? OH WELL! THAT’S ONLY THE FIRST PART. PLEASE TELL MR. JUNG TO WATCH OUT! I’M COMING!

She can’t believe what she just read, it’s making her heart ache. Thinking that her family is the sole reason why Yonghwa’s father died. It’s because of her family!

One by one she opened it, and in every letter, comes bigger pain. Until she came to the last one, it was a different paper though, she opened it and instantly recognized  her father’s penmanship.

WHERE THE HELL IS MY WIFE?! AND DON’T YOU EVEN DARE LAY A FINGER ON MY DAUGHTER! SHE GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS! AND TELL YOUR BASTARD SON THAT HE WON’T GET HER NO MATTER WHAT! AND I KNOW HOW YOUR DIRTY MIND WORKS! LEAVE JUNG’S SON ALONE! HE DOESN’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS! MY DAUGHTER AND YONGHWA HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS! IT’S YOUR SON THAT’S KEEP ON TRYING TO FIT IN MY DAUGHTER AND JUNG’S RELATIONSHIP! YOU’RE A SOULLESS PERSON! YOU’RE THE ONE WHO DID IT TO YOURSELF! DON’T BLAME US, WE’RE NOT THE ONE WHO RUINED YOUR LIFE, NO ONE, BUT YOU!

And it was dated, days before her father forced her to break up with Yonghwa. If she only knew that he’s been protecting them all along, if only…

She hugged the letter, pouring her heart out.

Everything is clear to her now, everything.

“Oh! What a pleasant surprise!” fear crept through her hearing his voice

“Lee Han Guk” she said coldly, as if the name itself is like an acid to

“What a smart girl Seo’s daughter is. Too bad it’s too late already. Did you even talk to your dad even before he died? What did you learn?”

“DAMN YOU!” she snarled and kicked him in between his legs, making him groaned in pain

“DAMN WOMAN! GET HER!” he commanded to his bodyguards

 

===================================================================================

 

 

“WHAT THE HELL?!” he threw the pillow to the floor unceremoniously. He expected her to be in this room and was hugging him this moment! They supposed to have met right this time!

He saw Minhyuk pinched the bridge of his nose while mumbling something he can’t fathom

“What is it??” Yonghwa asked as he saw Minhyuk’s restless face

“Joohyun framed us up, she’s planning something all by herself.”

“MWO?!”

“Hyung!” the four guys entered the room hurriedly while panting hard

“We searched the parameter and haven’t seen any soul!”

Yonghwa lost his strength and fell on the floor, but upon falling, he suddenly remembered what she said.

I LEFT A VERY IMPORTANT THING UNDER MY BED AT THE MANSION, SECURE IT AS SOON AS YOU FIND IT.

He pulled the laptop under her bed and opened it. The first thing he saw was their picture together, smiling happily at the camera, while he was possessively holding her and so as her doing the same thing.

Just then, there’s only one folder in the desktop, he opened it and found out that there’s a password. He tried her birthday and also his but failed. Just then, he remembered something and tried it. And voila! It opened!

“What’s the password all about?!”

“You wouldn’t want to know” said Yonghwa who’s been smiling like a dork

“Tell us”

“Uri first time” Yonghwa grinned proudly, earning death glares from her fanboys.

“Damn you” they spatted

“Lucky me” he grinned

“Open that!!” Minhyuk said, pointing at the folder named confidential

Just then the very first sentence made Yonghwa gasped in surprise

“The person that keeps on sending you death threats came from Lee Han Guk!” just then, pictures and pictures of evidences that she gathered in a short time has been compiled there, not forgetting to leave a note to secure the laptop and made sure that they just leave the laptop open as long as possible.

Just then, Minhyuk’s phone beeped. He hurriedly opened it and saw Juniel calling

“Juniel wae? MWO?! Something wrong in the agency?! Ahra ahra! We’ll be on our way!”

“What happened?” asked Chansung who was staring at him with wide eyes

“Juniel said the alarm went on, the other agents are preparing now to search the vicinity. We need to be there”

The 6 guys scampered their way out of the mansion, Yonghwa clasping the laptop securely at his backpack.

Once they reached their van, a loud explosion resonated around the place, making all of them froze as they saw the whole Mansion burning.

“Palli! We don’t have enough time!” said Chansung who sat hurriedly at the driver’s seat.

While on their way back to the agency, they can’t help but wonder of the sudden explosion that happened, thinking of possible reasons.

“Go!” they all dismounted the van quietly, looking around for possible intruders, when they confirmed that its all cleared, they opened the door and separated to 3 groups again.

After one hour…

“All places are secured already, and there’s no sign of intruders in and out of the parameter.” The agents reported

Just then, Sanghyun barged on the room, panting hard. “We know now the reason of the sudden alarm!”

“What is it?” Minhyuk asked

“Someone messed with our system, suddenly triggering the security alarm.”

Minhyuk and Yonghwa looked at each other upon the realization “Seo Joo Hyun” they both blurted out

“I knew it, everything’s planned in here! Dammit!” Minhyuk trashed everything at the table

“Calm down hyung, she’ll be safe” said Sanghyun “She’s a strong woman”

“I need to go” Yonghwa stood up

“Where are you going?!”

“I’m gonna find her!”

“Are you crazy?!” Minhyuk shouted, losing all his coolness left

“Are you crazy?!” he shouted back “she’s obviously getting stubborn again! You damn well know she can’t do it by herself! She needs help!” Yonghwa was shaking furiously

“I understand you! I damn well understand you! But we can’t act without planning things over!” 

 

=============================================================================================

 

She opened her eyes and was blinded by the sudden light, her head feels heavy and not to mention, her arms and legs are tied up.

“Good morning princess” she went still as she heard the sickening voice. She glared at him

“Aigoo why are you glaring at your father-in-law? That’s disrespectful you know”

“You don’t deserve even an ounce of respect! You must rot in hell!” she shouted with furry

“Oh, how sweet of you. But can you still shout at me when you see my surprise for you?” he laughed evilly “Bring her out!”

“ANDWAEEEEEEE! LET ME GO!!!” Seohyun froze upon hearing the all too familiar voice, she was trembling, as she wait for that person to walk passed the door

“YOU! LET ME GO! I SAID LET ME GO!!”

“omma” she whispered as she saw a middle-aged woman who was trashing wildly from the bodyguard’s grip.  “OMMA!” she shouted, making the woman stop.

She saw the woman paled, her eyes widen “Joohyun” came her whispered voice “Seo Joo Hyun, My princess is that really you??”

Seohyun nodded, tears cascading down continuously “Omma!” she shouted again “Omma!”

“Well well well! What a good drama this is! Care to cook me some popcorn?”

“Lee Han Guk! You soulless man! You’re evil!!!” her mother shouted

“Omma stop. Don’t shout, it might harm you” Seohyun said worriedly

“My daughter” her mom was sobbing hard, wanting to hug her

“Ofcourse I’m not that heartless” Han Guk motioned the man who’s holding her mom to release them. They untied the rope from both of them and let them hug.

“Omma”

“My Princess”

They hugged tight, as if catching up from the lost years they’ve been apart.

“I thought your gone omma. Good thing appa didn’t gave up on you” she was crying hard, not minding the danger that awaits them

“I’m here now. We’ll get through this Joohyun, shhh.” She was rubbing her back, while she keeps on sobbing hard.

 

======================================================================================

 

“All we need is to wait for 12 hours before we can move. The party is still on going right now. We can’t risk the innocent people’s lives here.”

“Are you okay hyung?” Minhyuk looked at Yonghwa worriedly

“yes, I just badly want to end this. I’m really worried” he sighed, feeling helpless at the moment

“we’ll get her back. We’ll make it sure.”

 

After 11 hours…

 

They were on their way to the mansion, all geared for the battle.

“What happened to the laptop?” Chansung asked, to ease the heavy atmosphere

“Juniel is taking care of it, she’s keeping it open.” Minhyuk said, closing his eyes

“I don’t know why she insisted on keeping it open”

“She have her reasons”

They heard Yonghwa snorted “That stubborn woman” they heard him spat

“YOURS” they all said in unison. Making them laugh amidst the event that will happen later

 

========================================================================

 

“Mian Omma, I’ll explain this to you once everything is done. Ahrajji?” she pecked her mother’s cheeks

“Ahrasseo, I trust in you Joohyun-ah I know your dad is guiding us and won’t let us get hurt” she smiled, holding her mother’s hand as if asking for assurance.

She’s nervous, yes. Praying and hoping that her plans will work without failing.

 

==========================================================TBC=====================================================

 

A/N

 

 

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! sorry for the long wait T_______________T

hope you enjoyed reading it! please wait for the next chapter. Last few chapters and voila!

 

-ciao!

 

-Azile<3