Seize the Day

We Found Love

 

 

“JUNG YONG HWA!!!” she was aiming at the culprit when she heard Donghoon’s loud voice calling Yonghwa

She saw Yonghwa entered the alley, she signaled Sanghyun to go after the culprit and she ran towards Yonghwa meeting him halfway.

“You Pabo! What the hell are you thinking?!” she shouted on him

“Why the hell do you always act like you’re a superhero with a superpower?! Are you even wearing bulletproof vest?!” He shouted back

“This is not the time for us to argue. Please go back there” she saw the two guard approaching

“Oppa. Go. Promise we’ll talk later” she pleaded

“No. I’ll go with you”

“Jung Yong Hwa!”

“I said N-“ she tiptoed and gave him a light kiss. “Oppa” She enclosed his face into her hands “Go now. Promise we’ll be safe. Go” she tapped his shoulder before signaling the 2 guard behind him to him outside the alley.

She ran to Sanghyun without giving him second glance, while he was left there rooted on his spot, mouth left agape.

 

===========================================

She was walking at the narrow alley, her hands clutching the gun tightly, aimed in front of her. She saw Sanghyun just ahead of her. He too was looking for the culprit

“Sanghyun” she whispered and motioned for him to stop walking. She was about to approached him when she caught a sudden movement in front of him

“Sanghyun! Get down!!”

BANG!

In just a second, Sanghyun fell down, groaning in pain, clutching his left leg. She aimed at the culprit’s place but saw him running away from them.

She picked up her phone and dialed Donghoon’s number.

“Call for emergency. Agent Park is injured. Make it fast” was the only thing she said to Donghoon and she hanged up. And then she passed Sanghyun, running after the culprit.

She saw the culprit running fast in front of her, she aimed her gun to shoot his left leg

Bang!

The guy fell on the ground, clutching his injured leg. She sprinted to his direction and put handcuffs in his hand in an instant. After making sure that he won’t escape, she called Phoenix Agency to get the culprit and leave the job them, to interrogate the man who’s at fault in the arson and graffiti crime.

 

========================

 

“Are you sure you’re okay?” She asked for the nth time, making Sanghyun annoyed

“Jinjja Seohyun-ssi. I’m okay. See? It’s not deep.” He stretched his injured leg to show her that it doesn’t hurt that much

“Yah! Ahrasseo ahrasseo don’t move like that! It’ll bleed more!” they were on the living room, talking about Yonghwa’s schedule for the whole week.

“Stop treating him like a child! Aish!” Yonghwa said annoyingly, he’s been looking at Seohyun and Sanghyun for quite awhile now. Hearing them bickering and talking as if they’re the most closest friend on earth.

“Yah! What’s your problem??”

“My problem?” Yonghwa stood up from his seat and walked towards her “Let’s talk about it in my room” he grabbed her hands making her stand up and dragged her to his bedroom.

  He pushed her to the bed and he walked to the door to lock it.

“Why did you lock it? We’re just suppose to talk!” she said, alarmed

“What? We’ll just talk ok? Unless” he walked lazily towards her, dragging the chair beside the bed and placed it in front of her “Unless you want to-“ his eyes pinned her there on her spot, making her unable to move.

“S-stop this” she’s about to stand up when he held both her arms and make her sit again

She’s sitting on the side of the bed while he’s sitting at the chair infront of her. He secured her legs placing it between his legs and tightens it, making her unable to move. He leaned closer, placing both his elbows on his knee.

“Hyun” he softly whispered

“Please” Please what? She mentally slapped herself. She doesn’t even know why she said Please in the first place.

“Let me talk first ok?” she just nodded

“I want you to quit your job”

“Mwo?!” her eyes widen, looking at him as if he grew horns.

“I can’t take this Hyun. I can’t” he breathed deep “You’re troublesome you know that?” he sighed again and tapped the tip of her nose “You make this beat fast” he pointed his heart “Every time you run after the bad guys. You’ll make me old in no time you know?” he smiled softly

“Oppa” she started, but he shushed him by placing his forefinger in her soft lips but move it away when he felt something stirred inside him. He gulped noisily.

“Hyun. I said hear me out first right?” he reached for her hands and entwined it with his. He stared deep in her eyes. “I can’t take it seeing you like that. My heart is too weak to take all the actions happening in front of me. You matters the most to me. I know you’ve been thinking that we’ve already br-“

She shushed him this time, tightening her hold to his hands “Oppa. Don’t say it” she said carefully, eyes not leaving his. “Please, for me. Hold it in, whatever you’re feeling or STILL feeling” she emphasize the word Still “Hold it in for me. Or much better, just stop it. This job won’t be successful if, if-“Her word has been cut when they heard someone knocked

“Who is it!?” Yonghwa asked, angry for disturbing them

“Phone call for you” they heard Donghoon said between the door.

Yonghwa stood up and unlocked the door, glaring at the man who disturbed them.

“Sanghyun said it’s from Phoenix Agency” Donghoon said without looking at Yonghwa, he knew too well that he’s throwing invisible daggers to him right now for disturbing them.

She stood up and reached for the phone, said thank you to Donghoon and walked out of his room, walking straight to the veranda.

“Agent Seo speaking” she said solemnly

“Report to headquarter now” it was Bae Yong Joon, Phoenix Agency’s Head.

“Ne Sajangnim” she waited for him to hang-up. When she turn around she saw Yonghwa, leaning at the glass door, arms folded in his chest, and was looking at her intently that made her face blush wildly.

“It’s 9 in the evening already. You need to rest” he said sternly. Not taking his eyes off her.

“I need to report.”

“Can’t it wait?”

“No.”

“Ahrasseo” She was shock when his tone softened, but was more shock that he agreed easily and didn’t argue.

“What? Is it weird that I didn’t argue?” he asked, smiling. He walked slowly towards her and surprisingly hugged her. She struggled, but he resisted. “5 minutes” was what he said. She didn’t argue, but instead let herself relax even just for a while.

He felt her give up, his hug tightens. He buried his face in the crook of her neck, inhaling the scent he loves the most.

“Hmmm. My favorite” he murmured and heard her giggle. He knows that she understand what he’s saying, he froze when he felt her arms wrapped tightly around his waist. He pulled her closer to his, feeling how her body molds perfectly to his.

I love you. I still do. He’s been itching to say it to her. But he knew too well that it’s not the right time, so he just bit his tongue and just savor this moment.

They both stopped counting the seconds in their head and both savored the moment.

“Do you still remember Dead Poet’s Society’s famous line?” he asked as he moved off his face few inches away from her face. He saw her questioning look

“Which one?”

“The line where the poet says “Seize the day”” He said, making her confused more

“So?”

“So I’ll seize this day baby” He leaned close to her face, covering her lips with his. He pulled her closer to his body, caressing her back in a slow circle motion.

Their kiss started in a sweet kiss, until his hands reached for her hair, pulling it down, inclining her head for him to kiss her deeper. She moaned as his tongue entered , exploring her insides. Her hands crawled around his neck, pulling his face closer to his, removing any distance between them.

She broke the kiss, pulling herself unwillingly unto his tight embrace. “I need to go” she panted hard

Seeing her in that state makes him want to just lock her in his room and make love to her until dawn. But he understand that she has obligation

“Last” Before his words processed on her mind, his lips covered hers again, this time he’s kissing her softly, as if her lips will break if he’ll put force in his kisses.

“Hyun” he whispered.

She heard his swift intake of breath, and felt his strong arms wrap around her tiny waist, pulling her close, making her feel his arousal.

He heard her gasp as he made her feel his growing arousal. He smirked in victory, witnessing her reaction.

“Go” he pinched her bottom playfully, and heard her yelp.

“JUNG YONG HWA!!!” she shouted, rubbing her bottom on the spot that he pinched.

“wae? That’s better than this!” He pointed downward and saw her eyes widen and blushed furiously.

“Yah y-you b-byunbyuntae!”

“Yah! You should apologize to me! I need to take cold shower tonight you know!”

“Aish! Mwolla! Get lost Yong!” she glared at him before walking out of the veranda, hearing him laugh heartily when she got out. She missed this. She missed him so damn much. A small smile played on her lips. That’s right Seo Joo Hyun. Being beside him is enough, don’t ask for too much!

 

===============

"Agent Seo!" she looked up and saw Agent Kang. She nodded in acknowledgement, and was about to walked out when Agent kang stopped her. "I need to talk to you" he said and dragged her to his office

"First of all here's your new phone. I already programmed it."

"Thanks"

"Second, Aigoo! where should I start?" he said, scratching his head

"We found out that the one responsible for the arson and graffiti was actually planned by Jang Dong Gun. One of Mr. Jung's mortal enemy in the business world"

"So does that mean that he's also the one responsible for the death threats he's been receiving?"

"No he isn't. It's a different person. We can't still figure out whose behind those letters. We need more clue, more information."

"I see, please keep me posted."

"And one last thing"

"Go on"

"Your fiancee Lee Jun Ki hired a Private Investigator to spy on you. Please be careful Agent Seo."

 

========================================TBC==================================

Author's Note:

Annyeonggggggggggg~ *waves* Sorry for the late update. >.< School work is killing me aigoo =____=

nways. Enjoooy! 

Comments are highly appreciated! :DDD *bow*

Ps. Gogumas so happy everyday! I love it!! 

Let's keep on sailin' forever! <3<3<3

 

Ciao!

 

~Azile<3