We Found Love

We Found Love

I'll take you with me

[Please Play BGM till the END ^^]

Funny how this death threat doesn't give me chills anymore. He sighed. He opened the door that leads to the balcony and looked up at the sky
 

Are you really in there now Baby? Tears started to fell from his puffy eyes again.
Until when will I cry like this? I'm tired. Fighting right now doesn't make sense anymore. Death sounds more interesting. Don't you think Hyun? 


He closed his eyes tight as he think of their time together. 

=Flashback=


He was resting at the sofa, watching TV when the door to his bedroom opened. Instead of focusing on the show, his eyes followed the lady that just came out from his room, wearing his oversize white shirt, hair disarray, she was blinking sleepily, her swollen lips doesn't help controlling his urge either. 
 

He followed her every move, the way she blinks sleepily and looked around, searching for him. 
 

"Baby" he called softly, she looked at him and smile instantly spread through her face. 
 

"I thought you left me already" she pouted, pretending to sulk. 
 

"Why would I? No sane man can leave a lady he loves dearly" He chuckled when he saw her rolled her eyes "Are you laughing at me?!"
 

"Aniyo, I'm cringing to death baby" she giggled and made her way towards him. 
He spread his arms as he waited for her to take her place. 

 

"Hmmm" he crooned as she sat on his lap, he s his arms around her, his face buried on the crook of her neck. 
 

"Hi" he whispered huskily, as he inhaled her sweet scent
 

"Hi to you too. Why did you leave me there?" she pouted again
 

"I didn't. I just came out too few minutes before you did. eii stop that" he pecked her lips to stop her from pouting
 

"What will you do if you wake up one day and didn't see me beside you Oppa?" he froze, and felt chills run down his spine. 
 

"Just thinking about it scares the hell out of me. I'll be crazy. And will follow you wherever you go" he tightened his hold on her "Please I don't want this kind of conversation."
 

"Oppa, mian. I was just thinking what could the future possibly brings." she sighed as she s her arms around his neck "Sorry Baby" she whispered before pecking his lips once, twice, thrice "Sorry" she pulled him closer, clinging for her dear life, as she angled her face to the side to kiss him fully, deepening it, rubbing herself to his
 

"Oh God Joohyun" he groaned as he felt himself get aroused
 

"Hmm? Wae?" She broke the kiss and looked at him innocently
 

"Oh no you don't. Don't act innocent my lady" he smirked as she looked at him with questioning eyes.
 

He was about to kiss her when she move back a bit. "I'm hungry Oppa. Let's eat!"

She was about to stand up when Yong pulled her down again. Rubbing his body to hers wantonly "Food isn't an option right now baby. I'll punish you for waking him up"
 

"Him?" 
 

Yonghwa smirked and pointed at his throbbing manhood. Seohyun's eyes widen as she saw how arouse he is
 

"Oh" her eyes didn't leave his
 

"Yes Oh." he giggled before claiming her lips again. He stood up with her clinging dearly to him. He went straight to his bedroom, no, their bedroom. 
 

"I'll eat you instead nae sarang." 

=End Of Flashback=

He wiped the tears away, and decided to grab beer downstairs. While descending the stairs, he heard some movements, he looked around and tried to see the surrounding through the dark room. 
 

Slowly, he went down. But just when he reached the last step, he felt someone hit the back of his head hard, making him lose conciousness. 
==================~

He woke up with a massive headache, slowly, his eyes opened, staring at the ceiling blankly, thinking what happened. 
 

Just then, he looked around and saw a different surrounding. He bolted up, and saw a huge bedroom, from afar he heard the waves. Waves??
 

He stood up and headed to the balcony, the blinding lights made him blink, yet he continued walking. He looked around but haven't seen any living thing. It looks like abandoned. He walked towards the door but it was lock. 
 

"OPEN THE DOOR!" he banged it loudly, hoping that someone can hear him. 
 

He spent hours trying to escape from the room, but it's already dark outside yet he haven't heard anything, no other soul, no one was there. 
 

He went back to the bed and sprawled himself there. He felt tired, drained, yet the emptiness he's feeling inside increases more. 
 

Seo Joo Hyun
 

He whispered as he stared at the ceiling again. 
 

Just then, the light blinked four times then it went on again. He abruptly stood up, and it blinked two times. 
Morse code!

 

H.I
 

He looked around, feeling his sanity slowly leaving him.
 

"JUST KILL ME INSTEAD OF ING PLAYING WITH ME!" he shouted.
 

Just then, the flickering of lights stopped. He calmed down, and slowly drifted off to sleep. 
 

I love you. 
I love you. 
I love you. 

 

His eyes shot open, it was dark in the room. With only the moonlight as a source of light. He checked his watch and his eyes widen as he saw that it's 11pm. He stood up and switched on the light. His heart beating fast. 
 

Just then, the light flickered again. He stares at it, figuring out what the code was saying
 

D.I.D Y.O.U M.I.S.S M.E
 

His knees buckled as he slipped down the floor
 

I.M.Y
 

His hands covered his mouth in shock
 

Y.O.N.G
 

Just then, the locked from the outside of the door clicked. He stood up shakily and made his way to the door, slowly, he opened it. But saw none. 
 

He looked around and saw no one in the hallway. He walk endlessly, opening the rooms one by one. Until he reached the only room left that was at the end of the hallway. 
 

His heart was beating rapidly, every step, his heartbeat accelerates. 
 

Joohyun!
 

His mind was shouting desperately. 
 

As he reached the door, he placed his hand at the knob, calming his heart, praying. He slowly turned it. 
 

I'll take the risk.
I'll die, or I'll live. 

 

He opened the door slowly, but his eyes fixated on the floor, his heart pounding painfully. 
 

"Hi" His eyes widen, he froze
 

"Yong" his knees buckled, he hold on the door to support himself.
 

Slowly, his eyes followed the voice he thought he heard. Her voice. 
 

"Hyun" an ugly sob escaped in him "Joo Hyun, is t-that really y-you?" his voice croaked, his eyes brimmed with tears
 

"I miss you Yong" she smiled, although she looked pale, bandage in her arms and few scratched. She tried to move but as she did the small action, she flinched. 
 

"Joo hyun" he was still staring at her, making himself believe that what he's seeing right now is true
 

"Uhm, Oppa? C-can you help m-" she gasped as he run towards her and hugged her tight "O-Oppa, I-It hurts" she tapped his back lightly but Yong was crying loudly that he didn't even heard her
 

"Oppa! Yong!" she pushed him gently and cupped his face, wiping his tears away "Hush Yong, I'm here." She smiled as his lips quivered and he continue crying again
 

"I-I don't know w-what to s-say" he was sobbing hard, his body trembling
 

"Hmm" she hugged him, not minding the throbbing pain she's feeling in her stomach. 
 

They remained like that for minutes, until he calmed down. He slowly detached himself from her and looked at her fully
 

"G-gwenchana?" He examined her from head to toe, caressing her wounds lightly as if it can ease the pain
 

"I'm okay now. Now that you're here" she smiled, her tears started to pour "I-I thought I w-won't see you again" she was staring at him, biting her lips to stop the tiny sobs
 

"I hold on, I keep on believing that you won't leave me." He wiped her tears away. She was about to lean closer when her action made her flinch again, placing her hands in her tummy. 
 

"It's bleeding!!" he was alarmed
 

"I think I ov-"
 

"DON'T MOVE!" he shouted and moved around to gather the medicine kit. 
 

She keeps on staring at him as he concentrates on tending her wound. 
 

"I'm angry at you." he started with his cold voice. "And I know you know it Seo Joo Hyun"
 

she bit her lip as he put pressure in dabbing the cotton to her deep wound
 

"M-Mi-"
 

"Don't even try to apologize!" he growled
 

"Oppa" her eyes watered as her wound aches because of the pressure he's putting
 

"YOU'RE HURTING WITH JUST THIS SIMPLE ACTION! HAVE YOU EVER THINK OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN BACK THEN WHEN YOU DID ALL THOSE DRASTIC ACTION?!"
 

"I'm sorry" she bend her head low, fiddling with her hands
 

"I'm sorry my !" he scoffed "Even though you're saying sorry, I know you didn't mean it!"
 

"But Oppa I-"
 

"Don't defend yourself you stubborn woman!"
 

 "Are you gonna leave me now?" she softly ask
 

"MWO?!"
 

"B-because of what I did, are you planning to-AHH!" she nursed her reddening forehead as he flicked it hard
 

"Don't say nonsense! You don't know how worried I am! To the point that I gave up e-existing"
 

"NO YOU DID NOT!" she shouted but flinched as she touched her tummy again
 

"Rest." he said coldly. He tucked her in the blanket before giving her a chaste kiss on the lips. He was about to go out when she called him
 

"Oppa" he stopped but didn't looked back. He still can't believe it. He felt drained
 

"What" he said coldly
 

"C-can you stay with me? here?"
 

He breathed deeply as he tried to control his emotion. Tears threatening to fall again
 

"Oppa." 
 

He faced her and stride towards the bed. She gave him space, but not too far from her. 
 

"I said don't move! this stubborn woman!" he laid down but put space between them
 

"Don't you l-love me a-anymore? Do you hate me that much?" his eyes widen as he heard her say those words painfully, her voice shaking, breaking. 
 

"Seo Joo Hyun" he faced her and grabbed her wrist, slowly he pulled her to his, hugging her albeit not tightly "How can you ever think like that?" he bit his lips as he tried not to cry again "I-I almost lost you Seo Joo Hyun, I almost lost y-" he shut his mouth tight as tears started to pour down again "I love you" he said breathelessly "And God knows how willing I am to spare my life for you Seo Joo Hyun" he kissed her temple as his tears can't seem to stop
 

"Me too" she said, sobbing 
 

"That's proven already. And I hate how you did it without telling me everything. I don't know how I survived everything that happened to us, I-I have a lot of things I want to tell you but t-this feeling of holding you right now robs the words I want to tell you"
 

"You don't need to tell me everything Oppa. I know it. Deep inside I know it and I want to say the same words to you too. So just hold me tight and let's just rest Oppa"
 

"Hmmm" he kissed her face, again and again, giving her butterfly kisses.
 

"I love you Oppa and I'm-" he stopped her by kissing her fully on the lips
 

"I told you not to apologize" he softly said "and I won't apologize on what I did earlier too. You know you deserve it right?"
 

She nodded like a child getting scolded by her father. 
 

"And I love you too. It won't change." he hugged her tighter, caressing her hair that makes her bury her face to the crook of his neck more 
 

"Sing me a lullaby" she said "I haven't sleep yet since yesterday" 
 

"Me too."
 

"We need to sleep now." she tightened her hold on his
 

"Hmmm"
 

"Sing now"
 

"Ahrasseo"
 

He kissed her temple before started singing
 

[Play BGM]
 

Please stay with me,
and never leave me.

 

His voice went shaky again, feeling the emotion building up.

I long for the far away place,
but I can't bring your rainbow.

As I sit by the window in twilight
and watch the clouds pass by,
I paint my longing memories
in the sky.

Mmm-When cold wind is blowing,
You’re crying with lonliness.
I’ll always be with you,
and never leave you.

He kept on reminding himself to stop crying

As I sit by the window in twilight
and watch the clouds pass by,
I paint my longing memories
in the sky.

Mmm-When cold wind is blowing,
You’re crying with lonliness.
I’ll always be with you,
and never leave you.

Mmm-When cold wind is blowing,
You’re crying with lonliness.
I’ll always be with you,
and never leave you.

The moment he stopped singing, he felt her sobbed loudly, mirroring his own pain. 
 

"I'm sorry. i won't leave you ever again Oppa" she started crying again, as she wrapped her arms tightly to his
 

"Please don't ever do that again. I can't take it anymore. I'll die Hyun. I'll die" he buried his face to her hair, inhaling her scent he thought he would never smell again.
 

"hush now" he said, tapping her back lightly
 

"Hmm" 

Thank God. Thank you for saving her. he silently prayed as his eyes slowly closes, following her in dreamland. 

===========================================================
She woke up with the feeling of someone's staring at her. Slowly, her eyes fluttered open, clashing with the warm brown eyes that welcomed her first. 

 

"Yong" she greeted softly, but he was still staring at her
 

"Hyun" she smiled, but his face remained straight "Hyun" he repeated
 

"Oppa"
 

"Hyun" she leaned over and kissed him quickly, snapping him out of his reverie
 

"Can that serve as a proof that I'm alive and you're not dreaming?" she asked
 

He nodded absentmindedly, still staring at her.  "How did you manage to survive?"
 

He saw her froze, and tears flow from her eyes.
 

"Joohyun. Gwenchana???" he was shaking her as she didn't stop crying

=Flashback=
 

"SEO JOO HYUN!! WHERE ARE YOU?!" that tore her gaze away from the girl, giving the girl the timing to hurt her. 
 

"AHH" the knife was dugged to her stomach, she loses strength
 

"SEO JOO HYUN!!!!" he was calling her
 

"Op-AAH!" the girl pushed the knife deeper
 

"JOOHYUN!"
 

Bang!
 

The lifeless girl fell to the floor, with her eyes open.
 

"JOOHYUN!" he rushed to her side and tapped her cheeks "DON'T SLEEP AHRASSEO?! NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED DON'T SLEEP!" she nodded weakly
 

"Lets get out of here! The time you alotted is too short! pabo!" her eyes widen
 

"Y-You know?"
 

"That this was all your plan? That you're the one who programmed all of it? Ofcourse I know."
 

"M-mian Oppa"
 

"Hush, don't waste your energy" he carried her bridal style, careful not to move too much due to her wound. "JOOHYUN!" he shook her as he saw her eyes slowly closing
 

She opened her eyes, fighting the heaviness of it. 
 

"!" he cursed as he saw the timer
 

1 minute
 

He ran to the secret passage, still carrying her. They were halfway to the door hen they heard gunshots, he looked back and saw one man in a suit following them, aiming his gun on them.
 

Bang! Bang! Bang!
 

She felt him gasp "OPPA!!!" she was alarmed
 

"Gwenchana. It didn't hurt me" he smiled reassuringly at her
 

He ran faster, unlocking the door. When they successfully got outside, she felt him getting weak, his breathing heavier
 

"Oppa. put me down"
 

"Meet me at the secret passage!" he said over his watch, few seconds have passed and a black van stopped in front of them. He opened it and went in, still carrying her. 
 

"Hurry!" he shouted. they were almost at the gate when loud explosion was heard
 

The van accelerated
 

"Minwoo" he called
 

"Ne"
 

"Bring her to my rest house. Be sure to keep her s-safe" her eyes widen as she looked at him, he was pale, face covered with sweat
 

"No! You're coming with me!" she shouted, holding his hand
 

"Mian Princess." She froze, Princess. He used to call her that when they were still in good terms, when everything with them was still good.
 

"OPPA! what are you saying!?" she accidentally touch his chest, making him groan in pain "YOU'RE BLEEDING!" she opened his coat and saw that it was full of blood
 

"BRING US TO THE HOSPITAL!!" she shouted
 

"No. Princess. N-no" he coughed blood
 

"OPPA!!" she was crying now
 

"Don't cry for me Princess. I don't deserve your t-tears" he coughed again, closing his eyes tightly before breathing deeply "Princess mianhae." he reached for her hands and squeeze it weakly
 

"NO! NO! WE'LL BOTH SURVIVE!"
 

"I'm sorry for everything. I'm really s-sorry" he was taking deep breaths
 

"I-I only d-did that b-because I l-love you" he coughed blood again
 

"STOP SPEAKING PLEASE!" she was crying
 

"D-don't. Uljjima" he reached for her face and wiped the tears that freely fall from her eyes
 

"I love y-you. My p-princess. Always and F-forever" he smiled, the most genuine smile she ever saw in him "Y-you're my happiness. B-because of you I-I f-fall in love."
 

"OPPA!! ANDWAE!!" 
 

"I love you" he mouthed one last time, before he breathed deep, making it the last.
 

"LEE JUN KI!!!"

=End of Flashback=


After 2 weeks

"Are you sure you're okay now?" he asked, looking at her worriedly
 

"Ne. we took too long to come back" she said worriedly
 

"Ahrasseo" he sighed as he checked her wound before they go to the airport.

While they were on board, he didn't tore his gaze away from her. 
 

"Joohyun"
 

"Hmm?"
 

"I love you" 
 

"I love you too."

==========================================================

It was past midnight when they successfully came home. It was dark inside the house, with only the faint light from the kitchen and the living room visible. 
 

Slowly, they crept to the stairs, straight to his room. 
 

"They might have a heart attack once they saw us" she whispered when they were on the bed already, preparing to sleep. 
 

"Anyway we do it, they'll probably have a heart attack." he chuckled
 

"I'm sleepy" she pouted
 

"Goodnight baby"
 

"Goodnight" she pecked his lips and buried her face at the crook of his neck, both drifting off to sleep. 

=========================================================
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!" Chansung and N was hugging each other as they stare wide eyed at the guy in front of them.

 

"H-HYUNG?!" 
 

"AHH! you scream like a sissy! my ear hurts!" Yonghwa chuckled, making them more scared
 

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Donghoon who just woke up run downstairs only to see Yonghwa standing at the kitchen door.
 

"YAH!" He whacked Yonghwa's head as he still stare at him
 

"YAH HYUNG! THAT HURTS!"
 

soon after, Minhyuk, Sanghyun, Mino, Taehyun and Mrs. Seo went out to welcome him. 
 

"But this is not that important right now!" Yonghwa said 
 

"MWO?!" 
 

Suddenly the lights went off.
 

"WAAAAAAAAAH! SOMEBODY TURNED OFF THE LIGHT! OPEN IT! OPEN IT!"       
 

Just when the lights went on, gasps was heard around the room. 
 

"S-Seo Joo Hyun" Sanghyun looked at her in disbelief
 

"This can't be" Minhyuk slowly walk towards her
 

"I'm still gonna rip your h-" Minhyuk rushed to her and hugged her tight, burrying his face in her neck
 

"Can't breath" Seohyun said
 

"YAH!!!" Yonghwa rushed in and pulled Minhyuk away from her
 

"AAH!" Just when Yonghwa successfully detached Minhyuk to her, Sanghyun took it as an opportunity to hug her too. 
 

"YAH YOU!" he detached Sanghyun away from her, glaring
 

"Help!" Chansung, V, Minho, Taehyun and even Donghoon hugged her.
 

"YAH NOT EVEN YOU TOO DONGHOON HYUNG!!!" Yonghwa shouted helplessly, as the group laughed out loud on how helpless he looked like
 

When everyone was finished welcoming her back, she went to her mother, hugging her tightly.
 

"Welcome back princess."

=============================================================

"I can't believe this!!!" he shouted frustratedly, while still holding the letter tightly
 

"Aren't they sweet?" Seohyun laughed as she saw how shocked Yonghwa was
 

"HOW CAN THEY MAKE US SUFFER LIKE THAT?! AND YET.. AND YET! AAAAH!" he let go of the letter and buried his face in the pillow, mumbling incoherent words. 
 

"Oh come on! I thought youll be happy with our dear father's letter?" she teasingly said
 

"Yah you yeoja!" he looked at her and pulled her to lie beside him, hugging her tight. "So should I call you Jung Joo Hyun now?" he smirked before leaning down to kiss her endlessly. 
===================== 
To: Yonghwa & Seohyun

    We know you'll get angry once you see this, and I know you'll be happy once you finish reading this. I and Mr. Jung deeply apologize to you  both, sorry for putting you in a lot of hardship. We won't make this letter long, we just want you to know that all the things we did, are for your own good. Yonghwa & Seohyun, thank you for the sacrifices you made, we may not be able to see it with, but we made sure to take part of it. We'll surely be watching you both kids from heaven.
    We love you Yonghwa & Seohyun. May you both live a happy married life. 
PS. all you need is to sign the certificate. We're smart right? Sorry for being harsh for the both of you, but it's all worth it in the end right?

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Love: Mr. Jung & Mr. Seo

=====================

Prior to what their father said, the next day, Seohyun's father's attorney came. He gave them the marriage certificate, and not only that, he also read their father's last will testament. That once they get married, Jung Corporation and Seo Corporation will merge. 
 

The attorney explained too that, the reason why Mr. Lee send them death threats are because he knows their father's last will testament. They successfully made him sign the document that proves the transferring of his shares to Seo Corporation. With these, he started plotting evil things just to take back what he signed.

===================
 

She just finished taking a bath, she got out from their en suite but haven't seen him there. She was about to change her clothes when the light went off. It flickered, her heart beats rapidly as she stares at the flickering light.
 

W
I
L
L

 

She held her hand tightly
Y
O
U

 

Contemplating if she'll come out and look for him
 

M
A
R
R
Y

 

Her tears are threatening to fall
 

M
E

 

She covers
H
Y
U
N

 

She wore her clothes in a speed of light, the lights still flickering. But because she changed clothes. She missed the last part. 
 

Just when she think that she's presentable enough, she rushed outside and saw Yonghwa waiting for her at the end of the stairs. 
Slowly, she descended the stairs, without toring her gaze away from his

 

When she reached the end of the stairs, Yonghwa approached her, her knees buckled as he picked something from his pocket, he opened the box and kneeled
 

"Seo Joo Hyun" he gulped nervously "I love you. Even though our fathers set us up with these, I would still do this. W-will you marry me Seo Joo Hyun? Will you share your happily ever after with me?" 
 

She was crying, her face flushed, her heart beating loudly she can almost hear it. 
 

"Y-yes yong yes" he stood up and hug her tight, cupping her face as he bend down to claim her lips. 
 

"What is the last code you said?" she asked
 

"I love you" he smile whole-heartedly
 

"Nado" she smiled back and hugged him tight.

 

Yellow diamonds in the light
Now we’re standing side by side
As your shadow crosses mine
What it takes to come alive

It’s the way I’m feeling I just can’t deny
But I’ve gotta let it go

We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place

Shine a light through an open door
Love and life I will divide
Turn away 'cause I need you more
Feel the heartbeat in my mind

It’s the way I’m feeling I just can’t deny
But I’ve gotta let it go

We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place

Yellow diamonds in the light
Now we’re standing side by side
As your shadow crosses mine (mine, mine, mine)

We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place

We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place

 

 

======================================================================================================

 

 

 

fin.