Heart beat

We Found Love

10 Minutes before 12 midnight, the guest started to disperse. They were now on guard, listening to Minhyuk’s instruction on their earpiece.

Minhyuk was left at the van to monitor their surroundings, they used mini camera’s that was placed in every unnoticeable place. And as the last car left the place, he signaled the boys to move forward.

They came in groups, the first one to get in is Mino, Taehyun, and N. After hearing them reporting that the place was cleared, the last group which is consist of Yonghwa, Chansung and Sanghyun went in silently, aiming the gun forward, side and at the back.

Few gunshots was heard, making them fully alert. They hid at the corner, making sure to not put far distance in each other.

“BACK UP!” they heard Mino shouted, continuous gun shots echoed at the now empty room.

Chansung came in first, firing the gun, assaulting the guards professionally.

“Be the last one to enter the battlefield.” Said Sanghyun before running to center of the room where others where into headed fist fight.

He peeked at the said battlefield and saw dead bodies spread at the room. 5, 8, 12, 15 bodies that were bathing in their own blood.

BANG!

His body tensed up as he felt the bullet shoot past him. He can still feel the hot air as it passes him, just few centimeters away from him. It went straight to the post where he’s hiding. He looked around, looking for the sniper.

“Back up!” he jumped out of his hide out and ran to the center, firing the gun on every guard he see.

Just then, he felt someone punched him at the back. He turned around and saw a man, half of his face covered with a mask. He stepped back two steps, before aiming his fist on the man, hitting him at his cheeks, he didn’t let him recover as he whacked the man with the of his gun, hitting the man’s back, making it lost consciousness.

They continued fighting, until they finish all the guards. They were about to ascend the stairs, just then the door burst open, showing new set of guards, aiming the gun to them, surrounding them.

“We found Agent Seo! Escape now!” shouted Minhyuk on their earpiece. They all looked at each other, communicating through their eyes.

They felt helpless as they saw all the guards pointing their gun on them. Just then, like an answered prayer, the light went off. They felt Yong pulled them down, signaling them to crawl out of the room, while others were busy running to find them. They hid on one of the safest room they saw and planned on how to get out without getting caught.

Just then, the light went on, after two seconds, it went off, on, off, on, and went off again. They were looking at each other, just then, Yonghwa whispered

“Morse code!”

And then it went on again, and went off after a second,on, off, and went on for 2 seconds again.

“O.U”

The light went on for full 3 seconds

“O.U.T”

“OUT!” Sanghyun shouted, but not that loud, avoiding in creating a louder noise

 The lights blinked again, on and off few more times in sequence.

“OUT NOW!” Sanghyun checked the door before signaling the troop that the hallway is cleared. While running, the light is still blinking, thinking that it’s not important, Yonghwa focused on escaping, together with the troop.

As they successfully ran passed through the door, it automatically locked. The windows and doors were closed in an instant, giving them time to escape the guards who were chasing them.

“What the hell happened?” Chansung said, panting, as they keep on running to the van’s direction.

“I don’t know man! It’s crazy!” Said N who was running behind them

“Sanghyun! Hurry!” Yonghwa shouted as he saw Sanghyun who was running behind them, frown visible in his face.

“What’s wrong?” Yonghwa asked

“HURRY!” they saw Minhyuk waving at them, urging them to run faster.

 The van roared to life, Minhyuk was driving crazily.

“Hyung! Slow down! I know we can’t wait to see Agent Seo, but we might get caught in a car accident if you don’t slow down for a bit!” said N who was holding at his seatbelt tight, heart racing for the possible accident they might face if Minhyuk hyung won’t slow down.

“I’m gonna kill her for this” Sanghyun heard Minhyuk whispered, he was sitting beside him, hearing everything he’s whispering.

“I’m praying my thoughts aren’t right” Sanghyun said in a hushed tone.

“Yonghwa hyung! What’s wrong?” They stopped for awhile to look at Yonghwa who has his brows furrowed, his hands placed in front of his chest

“My heart’s pounding hard.” He clutched his chest “Go, don’t mind me. I’m just too hype to see Hyun” he smiled, making N and the other boys groaned. But Minhyuk and Sanghyun’s face remained blank.

BOOOOM!

Minhyuk stepped on the brake as they heard the ear-splitting blast. They all looked at the back and saw the mansion burning, the fire eating the whole mansion.

They stared for few seconds, mind went blank.

“Hyung!” Minhyuk pressed on the accelerator again, this time, faster. His heart thrumming as the red spot from the GPS he’s looking at blinks, meaning that they’re getting closer at the place it’s pointing.

Minhyuk heard Sanghyun inhaled deeply, clutching his chest.

“No.” Minhyuk’s strained voice stopped Sanghyun from thinking. “Whatever your thinking, stop.” He said timidly

“I can’t help not to! She’s the one who made that morse code!” Sanghyun said strongly, snapping at Minhyuk who was clutching the steering wheel tight, his knuckles paling.

“Oi. What are you two talking about? Can you just hurry up?!” Chansung said, looking back at the burning Mansion.

“May they all rest in peace.” Said Taehyun who was still looking back at Mansion “Poor people, I’m sure some of them are kind hearted people.”

“They already accepted their fate.” Mino answered, arms crossed, seems to be in a deep thought.

It can’t be. Yeah, I haven’t even mastered the morse code yet. So I might get mistaken.

Mino looked back at the burning Mansion, face void of emotion. It can’t be.

Even before Minhyuk turn off the engine, Yonghwa and Sanghyun jumped out of the van, with the rest of the boys in tow. They were directed to an abandoned storage, and there’s only one room with a light open.

“Wait!” Sanghyun shouted, handing Yonghwa the gun

“Don’t be stupid!” he snarled, Yong smiled at him and mouthed thanks as he half walk half run to the only room with a faint light open.

 They all stopped to wait for the rest of the boys, before they slammed the door open.

“HYUN!” Yonghwa shouted as the door opened.

His knees weaken as he saw an old lady standing at the window, painfully crying while looking at the faint sight of the burning Mansion.