Falling Apart

We Found Love

 

[Past]
He was walking along the almost empty corridor, wanting to go home as soon as possible. He fastened his pace, not minding those girls who's been trying to get his attention. 
Weak stand up!!


He stopped abruptly, hearing shinhye shouting over someone
Didn't you heard me?? I said stand up!!

 

He followed her voice and saw a petite girl will long wavy brown hair at the floor, eyes was staring blankly at the floor. 
. Can't you understand m-


He was about to help her when he saw her smirk and looked up at shinhye as if she's the most dumbest person she met. 
Slowly, she stood up, dusting her skirt and blouse, then she returned her gaze to Shinhye, still smirking.

 

Just because a person is not fighting back, it doesn't mean that they are weak. They are just too intelligent to ignore those who's wanting to get attention. Don't act too royal, you call yourself a queen here yet you're crown is nowhere to be seen. You call me ? 
 

She laughed out loud and shook her head. Before looking at Shinhye again
 

Oh puhlease! Don't humiliate yourself by calling your own name out loud! If you're a , I'm ier. Stop bullying those who you think is lower than you, because all the bad thing's you're doing, might fire back at you. Like now
 

She picked up her bag, and looked at Shinhye for the last time, looking down at her, she smirked and flipped her hair as she walked out of the scene. Leaving Shinhye flabbergasted and as pale as sheet. 
 

He laughed out loud all of a sudden, making the other student who was there at the scene looked at him wide-eyed. He was about to walk out of the scene when something caught his sight. He walked toward the frozen Shinhye, she looked at him expectantly but he just stopped few meters from her and bend down to get the ID. Her ID.

He was looking for her everywhere, the plan to go home early long forgotten. He walked past the music room when he heard the piano. He stopped and peeked at the music room, there, he saw her. Her back facing him, so slowly, he entered the room,
She was oblivious to her surrounding, as she continues caressing the piano keys with her slender hands. 

 

"H-Hi" he mentally face palmed himself as he heard his nervous voice
 

The piano made an awful sound as it screetched into a halt as she heard the voice behind her. She looked at the man and her brows furrowed.
 

"Why are you here?" she asked coldly, wiping the tears that unknowingly fell down from her eyes. She was about to stand up when he offered her his scarf. 
 

"No thanks." she said
 

"Stubborn" he chuckled as he leaned forward and wiped her tears himself
 

"Y-yah" she stepped back while looking at him angrily
 

"Hello Seo Joo Hyun, nice to meet you. I'm Jung Yong Hwa" 
 

"H-how did y-" he gave her the ID he's holding, she reached out and grab it, her hands touching his.
 

"Thanks" she shyly said
 

"If you're really thankful, play for me" he said, beaming at her.
 

"A-ahrasseo"
 

"and play for me too!" he clasped his hands as he looked at her with those pleading eyes
she scoffed and rolled her eyes at him

 

"Oh! I'm ier than you!" he said, smirking. She laughed out loud and started hitting the keys
 

[Please play this BGM]
 

I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, "I'll never let you go"
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Her voice sounds like those what angels possessed. He was staring at her, his heart doing weird sommersault.  

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window, darling,
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold on to this lullaby
Even when music's gone
Gone

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)
La La (La La)
Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound...

Slowly, he walked closer to her, reached for her face and leaned forward, making their lips met. 
Her eyes widen, yet she doesn't have a heart to push him away, her heart beating wildly.
=========================================

Few months had passed, they became closer. Until one day, he decided to finally tell her what he's been bottling up for months. He asked her to be his girl, and her answer and the way she looked that made him fall inlove with her over and over again. 
 

I would love too, I'm not saying yes just because I want to just have a relationship with you for a short while, but I said yes because I'm betting my future with you too. 
 

She looked at him with those sparkling eyes he loves the most.
 

"I love you Seo Joo Hyun" he cupped her face and looked at her lovingly
 

"I love you too" she smiled as he bend to kiss her slowly.

===================================================================

[Present]

"Hyung"
 

He slowly opened his eyes, staring blankly at the ceiling. The emptiness he's feeling came back again, ani, its always been there. Since the day she-
 

"Hyung" he stared at the man standing beside his bed. He felt the tears fall from his eyes.
 

"Why" he answered coldly, not minding to wipe the tears that was continuously falls from his eyes. Thinking that even if he wiped it, few more will follow.
 

"M-Mrs. Seo wants to talk to y-you" Minhyuk looked at him worriedly
 

"Keure, I'll just go to her room once I freshened up."
 

"Ani, she wants to meet us at the living room."
 

He nodded blankly, he offered his house for them to stay for awhile, seems like none of them wants to go back to the agency yet. 
Slowly, he descended down the stairs, his eyes not leaving Seohyun's door. 

 

          [PLEASE play this BGM  until the end]

"Yong" he looked down and saw Donghoon looking at him worriedly. he nodded slightly before walking passed him, greeting Mrs. Seo who's eyes are still puffy. It felt like years, but the truth is it just happened yesterday. 
 

"Child" she reached for his hands, he took it and sat beside her, clasping Seohyun's mother's hands, but not meeting her eyes. 
 

"The things that I'll tell you will hurt much more than yesterday. D-do you still want to hear it?" 
 

"If it's about h-her, I'll hear it. Even if it hurts" he was still looking down, yet his lips quivering
 

"Mian Yong" she covered his hands with hers

=Flashback=
 

"Omma! Palli!" Seohyun was holding her hand, guiding her to the secret route from outside.
 

"I'm sorry omma, but we need to hurry up." she was running with her but Seohyun abruptly stopped dead on her tracks and was looking at the distance. 
 

She followed her gaze and saw a woman holding a gun, pointing at something downstairs. Ready to aim the bullet.
 

"Yong" she heard her faughter whispered, she felt her hands tightened, she paled.
 

"Omma, close your eyes" she was about to ask why but Seohyun already touched her eyes, closing it. 
 

Just then, she felt her ket go of her hands, then she heard gunshots.
 

"Omma! Don't open your eyes!" she nodded blindly, closing her eyes tight. She heard her shrieked in pain, she was about to open her eyes when

"DON'T!" she was crying, yet she obeyed her daughter. 
 

She heard a loud thud, followed by a painful scream. She opened her eyes and saw the girl who's holding the gun awhile ago was on the floor, unconcious. 
 

"Omma" she looked at Seohyun and saw her arms bleeding
 

"Joohyun! You're bleeding!!!"
 

"Its nothing Omma, just a small cut. let's go!" They were about to run when they heard someone screamed
 

"We need back up!!" She stopped and saw the guys fighting for their life. 
 

"Omma." Her voice sounds serious it gaves her chills.

"Omma listen to me carefully" She shook her head, knowing what her daughter will say next.

"Andwae! You're coming with me!!" She said with all her might

"But he's fighting for his life for me Omma." she said, tears threatening to fall down her eyes, it broke her heart to see her daughter like this.
 

"I promise I'll follow after this, promise" Seohyun said breathlessly
 

"Promise?" She looked at Seohyun worriedly
 

"Ne" she smiled brightly, and did a pinky promise to her. "I love you Omma, I'm so happy you're still alive!" she hugged her
 

"Ahra ahra, finished what needs to be done and  follow me as soon as possible! AHRASSEO SEO JOO HYUN?!"
 

"Ahra ahra omma." she reached for something inside her jacket and gave her the box, 
 

"Omma, please give it to him" she pointed at the man fighting downstairs "He's the man I love. Mian if I haven't introduced him formally yet."
 

"What's the lucky man's name?"
 

"Yong, Jung Yong Hwa." she saw the spark and the softening of her eyes when  she said his name. 
 

"BACK UP! I REPEAT BACK UP!"
 

"OMMA! GO NOW!" she was about to run when someone grabbed her feet, making her stumble but Seohyun was fast enough to catch her preventing her from falling. 
 

She was fighting with the girl again, but she saw her cringing everytime she moves, she's about to walk back to where her daughter is but someone grabbed her arms.
 

"Let's go auntie" Her eyes widen "L-Lee Junki!!" She was about to run when he caught her
 

"I won't hurt you auntie! Trust me! S-Seohyun asked me to get you out of here."
 

For the last time, she chose to entrust him with her life
 

When they reached the safe place, junki grabbed her hand
 

"Auntie, I'm really sorry. Sorry for everything." he cried "Its just that, I love Seohyun so much, that I've done all those things, all those evil things. I'm sorry." He bowed at her 90 degrees few more times before bidding goodbye, and ran straight to his car and sped off back to the mansion. 
 

Few minutes later, a loud explosion was heard. She stood up and her knees buckled as she saw from not too far away, the mansion, burning. 
 

Omma
 

She looked around, she clearly heard her. She clearly heard her daughter calling her. 

=End of flashback=

Deafening silence...
Painful sobs...
Gloomy atmosphere..

It was suffocating,..
Too painful..

"I knew it" Sanghyun stood up, his knuckles paled "She's so stubborn! How can she- How can that... that.. A-ani! She's still alive!! She's been my partner since I first joined thsi, I saw how strong she is! Why are we crying like this?! Damn!"

He stormed out and went straight to the room, banging the door loudly. Few seconds later, shattering sounds was heard inside his room. 
Minhyuk sighed knowingly, he knows the reason why Sanghyun's acting like this. 
They froze as they saw Yong stood up, his face void with emotion.

 

"H-hyung" said Chansung who was looking at him worriedly
But he didn't even looked back, he ascended the stairs lifelessly, and went straight to Sanghyun's room. 

=======================================================

He didn't knocked, he just went in and saw Sanghyun at one corner of the room, crying, he was staring at the picture, holding it dearly as if it was the most vulnerable thing. 
 

"May I see?" Sanghyun's eyes widen when he heard him. He was about to hide the picture but Yonghwa insisted
 

"Gwenchana" he reached out and Sanghyun gently placed the picture in his hands. 
 

He looked at it and can't help but to sob as he saw the picture. 
 

It was Seohyun. She was at the garden, wearing a floral dress that makes her look lovely and youthful. But what made him sob harder is her expression. She was looking dreamily far-away. Probably day dreaming that time, while holding the necklace she's wearing. His necklace.
 

Few more minutes, as he felt calm. he looked up and saw Sanghyun head bent down low. his shoulders shaking. 
Yonghwa sat beside him and gave him the picture. Sanghyun looked at him wide-eyed

 

"Take it." he tried to smile, but failed to.
 

Just when he reached out to get the picture, Yonghwa spoke again "You love her don't you?"
 

He looked away and put the picture near his heart "Yes." he whispered
 

"I knew it" he looked up and saw Yonghwa smiling, a genuine smile.
 

"H-how did y-you-"
 

"How did I know? Because the way you look at her everytime you're in the same room is the look I have when she's not my lady yet." he stared at the ceiling, not blinking. 
 

"Hmmm." Sanghyun nodded knowingly, staring at the picture again.  "She often looks like this, everytime we're having a free time I always follow her to the garden, looking at her from afar, w-wishing someday, the sadness she's feeling will be changed to happiness by ... by.. m-me. But now-" he rubbed his face with his both hands, desperately trying to stop the tears from flowing
 

"Don't stop it" He looked at Yonghwa who was still staring at the ceiling
 

"Tell that to yourself too" he answered back
 

"I am. in my mind. over and over and over again. God knows how hard I-" he clamped his mouth shut and stood up, leaving the room without looking back at Sanghyun.
 

He walked straight to his room and leaned to the door as his strength slowly leaves him. 
 

He looked up the ceiling to stop the tears from falling, but no matter what he does, he can't help it.
 

"Damn these tears" he wiped it, but fresh tears began falling continuously, his shoulders shook, he was sobbing painfully. Holding his mouth to silence the ugly sobs coming out of him. 
He hit his chest as the pain he's feeling won't subside. 

 

"stop!" he whispered weakly "Stop feeling anything." he hit it harder "Just stop beating please? Stop beating!" he continue hitting it "I want to be with her. So stop beating please!" 
 

"SEO JOO HYUN!!!!!" His painful scream alerted the people who was at the living room who's silently mourning
 

"SEO JOO HYUN WAE!!!! WAE!!!!" they ran upstair when they heard the shattering sound of things being thrown
 

"ANDWAE! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!!! YOU CAN'T!!!" 
 

"YONGHWA HYUNG!!" They banged the door loudly
 

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" he shouted, yet his voice was muffled
 

"HYUNG! OPEN THIS PLEASE!"
 

"JUNG YONG HWA! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" It was Donghoon, he was praying hard that he won't do anything drastic. It was worse than the time his father died.
 

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" they heard something shattered again
 

"Yong" it was Seohyun's mom. "Open the door" 
 

Few minutes of silence, and they heard the door clicked open. They were about to rush in when Mrs. Seo stopped them. "Let me handle this" she smiled, though it didn't reached her eyes
Slowly, she went in and leaved the door open.

 

"Yong" she approached him, Yonghwa looked at her, feeling lost, empty, broken. 
 

"Come here" he stared at her for few seconds. He was sobbing
 

He walked towards her mom, slowly, his hands balled in fist on his both side, he was looking down, yet his shoulders were shaking.
 

"M-Mrs. Seo"
 

"Call me Omma" the old lady said
 

Yong looked up, his eyes widen. 
 

"O-Om.. O-mma" he stared at her as she softly smiled at him. "Omma" he stopped in front of her and kneeled 

"I'M SORRY" his forehead touching the floor "MIANHAE. JEONGMAL MIANHAE." his voice strained "it was my fault. I'm sorry" his painful cry echoed around the room.
 

"You didn't do anything w-"
 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry" 
 

"Yong stop" She kneeled and hugged him "It's not your fault. Hush now." 
 

"I'm sorry" was his last word as he lost conciousness
===================================================================
He woke up with the sound of the window shattered, he stood up and opened the light. His head throbbing
His sight caught the crumpled paper with a stone inside near the bed, he reached for it and opened it. 
He froze. It's the same one. 

I'll take you with me