004: The New Form of Torture~

A New Member of EXO?! { H I A T U S }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

The torture game was finally done. I think I was picked as the "third" person most, if not the whole time. I noticed after I started having to make up random junk about myself, like "I was born in a taxi" or "I've gone pee in the woods once," I don't think that one was necessary really, I was just running out of ideas. But, my story was along the lines of something that a "guy" would do, or at least what I think a guy would do.

But finally it is over after about 3 hours, but although it is probably somewhere in the afternoon here, in China, I still haven't gotten use to the time difference. So really, in the States it would be about the middle of the night; meaning, I am still tired and I also believe I'm gonna crash any second. So thank gosh it's a free day as Luhan said.

I was about to head back to my dorm room when I was stopped by the guys calling my name. "Hey, alex. Wher ya goin?"

"I'm just gonna sleep for a little, I'm still not that use to the time difference yet." I continued to make my way to my room, hoping that no one would stop me again; but as luck would have it, I felt someone pulled at my wrist and dragging me back to the rest of the members. Well, crap.

When I looked back I noticed that it was Minseok, or Xiumin. What now?

"We not letin ya go so esalie." I heard one of them say, I think it may have been Luhan again.

"What? But I thought we were done with the game?" I defended. Please tell me we are NOT playing another game.

"But we ar gon a pla a nota one." Oh gosh, I know I am in no position to judge, but I don't think the game could hurt as worst as their Engrish. It just makes me down right shudder.

"What? But I already told you everything..." Okay, I sorta lied, but still, I do not want to be pushed into exposing myself. Plus I ran out of things to say, so I might as well just write on my forehead that I am a chick that is dressed as a guy.

"Nat tat tip of gam. We aredy no bot ya, so we ar jut gon a hav som fun." Lay spoke up this time, I bet Luhan and he are in cahoots or something.

"What game..." I knew I woud regret that once it came out of my mouth, since once I said that Lay's and Luhan's smirks were very visible and a little creepy.

------

I should have known. The demon games of all games, Truth or Dare. Gosh, I hated that game. They would come up with STUPID questions or STUPID dares, it was the center of my grade school years. I'm not kidding.

It truly was; every little "party" I went to, it was just a game someone would happen to come up with in the middle of the party. Though anyone could do anything or ask any dumb question they wanted to another person; of course that was not the case. I really think the game was just to make the person asked to admit who they "liked" or to be dared to kiss or have "it" with the person of their crush.

It was a game for all chicks' fantasies to come true with their little "prince." Like I said before, a DUMB game.

But, of course I once again, can't wuss out of the lame game. So might as well start thinking up some new, and fake, stories of myself. *sigh*

-Game starts-

"Sins I toht of it; I wil ga firt." Luhan said, it was pretty simple Engrish to understand. Everyone just nodded at Luhan, then Luhan started to look around the group of members; probably trying to find his first victim target.

Of course, with my luck, I was not picked. No seriously, my luck may actually be getting better, since it was actually Tao that got picked. Wait, should I be happy or worried, now that I think about it? Either, better just pay attention to see if that Panda can hold a secret.

"Okay, Tao, Truth or Dare." Luhan asked, I could pretty much understand, since it was not like Luhan said a lot.

"Dare." Probably picked it for a "man's pride" sort of purpose. I know I would pick it for that reason; well I am pretending as a guy.

"Okay, I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter