009: The New Mystery Man

A New Member of EXO?! { H I A T U S }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italics-restate what is in the book/page

YOUR POV

Since I had just been caught by.....the manager[a/n: sorry for the disappointment :P].

"Alex, what are you doing?" He asked me.

"Umm..just sitting here.." I honestly replied; cause that is what I was doing anyways, just sitting here..and eavesdropping..

"Hmm, alright. Well, call the others, I have an annoucement." He said before heading into the living room. I just sighed and got up from my spot. I'm thankful that it wasn't the members that caught me.

I got up and walked to the dining room where I found the "unmoving" and silent members just staring into space. I sighed again; still the silent treatment. Tch, they can just straight up tell me they don't want me here.

"Ehem." I cleared my throat. Their attention went straight towards me. I looked around to each and everyone of their expressions. Xiumin was avoiding eye contact, sometimes taking side glances at me, and his face was turning red. Out of embarrassment? I wonder what's his deal.

I looked at Kris, who gave me a look of disgust; oh how I wanted to punch that guy ssooo bad. Lay and Luhan looked neutral, but it seemed they looked sorta guilty as well. It seems as though they were caught red-handed for a crime they committed. I didn't think too much of why they thought they felt "guilty."

I looked to Tao, he seemed pretty normal. But, when we made eye contact he seemed to be pleading for forgiveness. Of what-wait. Did he expose my secret?! He wouldn't! He swore! I will kill him! Maybe that's why everyone seems to be so messed up and quiet.

"The manager is here, he wants to talk to us, ALL of us, in the living room." And with that, I left them and went straight to stand at the far side of the living room, as far from the guys as poosible.

------

"Okay, so President SM has said that, since you and EXO-K as well are working very hard and doing well in your promotions as a rookie group, SM has decided that you and EXO-K may take some time off for yourselves while in the States." The Manager annouced. Everyone was silent for a second, a second. Then the guys started to cheer in happiness and ran up to thank the Manager by giving him a "bro"-hug.

I just stood in the background with my eyes widened. The S-states?! W-what!

I pushed the other members out of the way and unconsciously grabbed a hold of the Manager's arm. "Where exactly in the States? Which state are you talking a-about?" I stuttered towards the end a bit.

"Um, I believe California. As that is where KCON is taking place. Why?" Once those words passed through the Manager's lips I dropped my grip from his arm and my arms dangled on by my sides.

"Nothing." I quietly said. I went straight to my room, not caring or concerning myself over the stares I am receiving from the other members. Well, isn't today just great...

------

I wake up the next morning with the sunlight peaking through the curtains of the windows. I get up and sit up in my bed stretching out my arms and making an "unlady-like" loud yawn. I try to rub the sleepyness(really just the crap) out of my eyes. I look around the room only to see my two roommates still asleep.

Chen seemed to be drooling and one of his legs was under the blanket, while the other was atop it. His shirt was pushed up a bit and showed hid stomach and half of his chest. I was too tired to really care about my roommate's attire.

I looked to my right and found Kris rolled up in his blanket, while hugging that little plushy and squeezing it tightly within his grasp. Tch, I don't see what the big deal is over that thing.

I turn to my left and drop my legs over the side of the bed. I get out of bed and then fully(whole-bodily) stretch, which led to me yawning loudly again. But, of course, my sound asleep roommates did not even move a centimeter.

I grap a pair of clothes from my drawers and go over to each of their beds. I go over to Kris' first and wave my hand about 5 inches above his eyes, to see if he is actually awake. Then I go over to Chen's side and do the same thing. Neither responded, so I guess they really are asleep, or dead.

I walk out of the room and head straight to the bathroom. The door is closed, like usual, but not locked so I open the door and see that Xiumin is already occupying it.

But, thank God he wasn't doing anything else besides brushing his teeth.

"Morning." I said to him, but in a bit of a "still-waking-up" kind of tone. He just widened his eyes and looked away. Hmm? I guess the guy really is trying to avoid me. I wonder why he hates me? What did I do to him??

"Hey, Xiumin-umm, hyung! What's wrong?" I got up closer to the guy, yet he still refuses to face me.

"Yah, hyung!" I shouted a bit louder to gain his attention. Nothing.

"Tch, fine. But, I need to use the bat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter