006: The New Appearance and New Savior~

A New Member of EXO?! { H I A T U S }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

I was sleeping peacefully, enjoying my lovely dream that I will probably forget once I wake up.

"ALEX! WAAK UPPP!" Speak of the Devil. My oh so lovely roommate decided that best way to wake a person up was to freakin' shout in their ear. But, I didn't listen and instead put a pillow over my head to block out the guy's annoying voice.

"ALEX! ALEX! ALEX! ALEEEEXXX!" Okay, that's it, I sat up quickly and threw the pillow that I had over my ears and threw it at him. Unfortunately, he dodged it in time.

"Oh, good, ya ar up." Chen said with a cheeky smile. I just glared towards his direction and mumbled some profanities under my breath. "Anyways, brekfas is red-e. So com dow wen ya ar don." He said in broken English then merrily skipped out of the room. I really wanted to punch him.

I headed to the bathroom with a change of clothes, since I am scared that I will get caught if I change in the room. I open the door to, thankfully, find no one in there. This time I make SURE to close the door and LOCK it before changing. We wouldn't want any mistakes again.

------

I head down and sit at the table with the other members. The only one not down stairs is Lay, weird.

"Morning, guys." I said a bit lazily when I sat down. They just nodded while some said good morning back to me. Eh, I guess they are all tired.

"Where's Lay?" I bluntly point out. Those, aka Kris, that were dozing off and sleeping with their hand supporting their heads suddenly woke up and looked around a bit. He stretched and yawned loudly.

"I dont no, actul-e." Luhan responded. "May-beh he til asleep?" I just shrugged as if saying 'oh well then,' since there was no way I am going to voluteer to wake up "sleeping beauty."

Luhan just looked at me though, and I stared back at him boredly. "Alex, woud ya-"

"No." I cut him off.

"But-"

"No."

"Why-"

"No, too tired." I plainly said, cause I think I was about to doze off in my chair as well.

"Tch, fin." Luhan gave up trying to ask me to go wake Lay up. Then I broutght up a valid point.

"Yo, Luhan. Why don't you just go and wake the dang guy up?" I said, although I was half dead and my brain was half-asleep; as long as the other half is awake and working, then I can pretty much have at least a little common sense with me.

"Nah." Luhan said, and just continued to eat his breakfast. I just shrugged, I guess "sleeping beauty" won't get breakfast.

------

We were all sitting in the living room. Some were still trying to wake up, I was one of those people, and some were just playing around waiting for the manager to come annd give us our schedule. Lay was already back asleep, though dressed, resting on the arm of the couch. I think I saw him drooling a bit. Real classy, dude.

*Slam!* That was the door, the manager is back. We see him come into the living room and we all lool up at him saying hello.

"Yes, well today your schedule is fairly short. Because of your hardwork already, and because of the New member just starting to settle, Preside SM has decided to take things slow." The manager said, I understood most though it was in Chinese. But, I got the gist of what he was saying.

"Anyways, today you guys have an interview. So let us go to the set now." Everyone just started to stand up, except the "still-passed-out" Lay. To which the manager just sighed. Kris, being the "responsible" leader he is, decided to do the honors of waking up Lay. By shouting in his ear similar to what Chen did to me this morning.

Fortunately, Lay woke up and was "zombie" walking to the van. This is gonna be a lon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter