007: The New Cook and New Mystery~

A New Member of EXO?! { H I A T U S }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italics = flashback!

------------------------

YOUR POV

We come back from our short schedule. Lay once again is the first to crash on the sofa with Luhan crashing on top of him.

"Luhan, get OFF of me!!!" I could hear Lay yelling at Luhan from underneathe the him.

"But you're so comfy~" Luhan reciprocated. I could understand what Luhan had mainly said to Lay. the sight only made me laugh a bit and want to take a picture and post it on the internet for all the LayHan shippers to see. But, that would be mean(*sigh* dumb conscious).

I am a bit parched after laughing at Lay's misery(I know, I know, sounds a bit mean. But you would laugh too if you were there) so I head into the kitchen to grab a waterbottle from the fridge.

I step in only to see Xiumin cooking what I am guessing is to be dinner. I grab a waterbottle and go over to where Xiumin is.

"What ya doing?" I asked. I guess I shocked the poor guy since he just jumped back a bit, but once he saw me he sighed in relief.

"Notin', jut cookin sins Lay sems ta be buzy wit Luhan." xiumin chuckled a bit to himself after he said that.

"I see, want some help?" I asked. I really had nothing else to do besides sleep probably, so might as well do something productive.

"Shore, I am mackin' jut reguller spaghetti and metbals." He said, not taking his gaze away from the pot.

"Cool, sounds easy." I said. When living by myself and working in a restaurant, cooking should be able to come to you sooner or later. "So, head chef, what do you want me to do?"

"I am jut cookin' tah spaghetti now, so can ya cruhs tah tomatoes and mak the sauce?"

"Sure." I plainly replied. I took the convenient bag of tomatoes that laid on the left of Xiumin, atop of the counter. I picked up the whole bag and retreived a peeler. I peeled the skin off of the tomatoes as though I have been doing this for years, which I might as well have been.

I start to slice each of the tomatoes into quarters until my finger gets a bit of a slice as well. "Ah!" I screamed a bit from the sharp edge of the knife coming in contact with the layer of my skin. I wince a bit at the non-stop bleeding and growing pain.

"Alex! Ar ya kay?!" Xiumin looked away from the pot and came near the sink where I was. I took hold of my hand and looked at my finger that had just received it's fresh wound.  "Ouch, loks kin-da bad. Wait here, I wil get a bandage." Xiumin ran to the bathroom to retreive the first-aid it, I'm guessing.

When he came back, he pulled my hand towards the sink and the faucet and ran my cut under the running water. He then opened the kit and applied some anti-bactierial ointment before putting on the bandaid. I bent my finger a bit, to get it comfortable with the band-aid. I looked at it then smiled towards Xiumin.

"Thanks." I smiled towards the eldest member and I think his face started to become bit pink. "Hey, are you okay? Do you have a fever? Or is it that the heat from the stove is getting to you?" I my forehead to Xiumin's to check his temp., like how my grandmother would do for me when I seemed under the weather. He didn't seem to have a fever, but the redness in his face didn't die down.

"Y-yea, I'm fin. An, no prob; glad I helped." He quickly said and stuttered a bit before quickly going to put the first-aid kit away. I wonder what's gotten into him?

I look down at my pointer finger of my left hand that had the bandage wrapped around it; I smiled to myself a bit without entirely realizing it. 'This is the second time he has helped me today.' I thought to myself.

=( Flashback )=

...only to see...Xiumin with his arms stretched out and his front flat on the ground.[A/N: was it a surprise?]

Though I was about a millimeter off the ground, he still broke my fall. "Uh, Alex, can ya get up?" He asked.

I complied and helped myself up then helped him up off of the ground, "Thanks for the save by the way." I smiled towards him in gratitud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter