Extra Chapter: The Past Secret~

A New Member of EXO?! { H I A T U S }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, guys :P so far the most votes recieved was for the chara's past, so that is what I'll do.

Without a further a do, welcome the past~

Italics = past

-------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV

I was never the perfect child, I was actually seen as a problem by some because I could get easily sick when I was little and when I over worked myself. But my mom and dad still cared for me and didn't care what others said. I love them.

 

-(14 years ago; age: 5)-

I live peacefully with my mom and dad. We live in a condo in New York city, it has a great view and is a very nice place. We are not rich and overflowing with money like other families, but we do pretty well. We are happy. Plus, me being the only child, I get all the love from my parents, who I love as much as they love me~

I am very lucky and I realize this too~ I love them very much and they promise we will all be together forever! I know it to be true, since they never lie to me, never!

 

-(10 years ago; age: 9)-

It was a little stormy today. The trees were dancing from side to side because of the fierce winds pushing them. The trees' branches looked like they were waving at me, so I waved back at them.

Today I was home along, well not really alone since I have Mr. Bears with me. Mr. Bears was from my 5th birthday, I said I was too old for it now, but truthfully I couldn't dare part with it when I was home by myself.

I am home alone since my parents went out to go shopping, I think. They told me it was a surprise or something, but I don't know why they decided to do their shopping today, especially since it is my birthday. But, nevertheless I waited for them to return, I like surprises, so I wonder what they are getting.

=2 hours later=

Two hours have passed already and the tears of heaven are coming down a lot harder now. I still wait on the couch in the small living area, watching out the window and waiting to hear my parents step through the door only to come and give me a hello hug like always.

*knock knock* could that be them? But they have a key to come in on their own. I go to the door, maybe they just forgot their key again. I open it only to see a man dressed in a police uniform. Did he lose his way? Why is he at the front door? Should I close the door and run back inside? Can I trust him? Mom and dad says they are good people.

"Hello, young lady. Is there an adult with you that I may speak with?" He asked in a very kind and gentle tone. I shook my head in response while hugging Mr. Bears closer to my chest.

"No, just me here. My mom and dad should be coming home though." I honestly said.

"Oh, by any chance are you Ms. Alexandra Wong?" He asked, how does he know my name? Am I in trouble.

"Yes, that is me. Why? Am I in trouble?" I started to become very frightened but I tried to hide my nerves.

"Um, no, but your parents are." My parents?

"Why? What happened, did they do something wrong?"

"Well, I am sad to say that they have been in an accident. A car accident actually. The rodes we slippery and as you can see the storm is still raging on. So their's and another's cars clashed together. They are at the hospital at the moment, but it seems they have some severe injuries. I am very sorry." He said, his words took a while to seep in. I didn't believe it at first, but the words started to replay over and over in my mind.

"M-my p-parents? A-a-are they gone? Can I please see them?" I pleaded, he just sighed and told me okay.

=At the hospital=

Room 321, I ran there no matter what the nurses and doctors said about not running, I didn't listen until I was stopped by the police officer. He picked me up to stop me from running. But, I needed to hurry so I tried to struggle and get out of his grasp. He just carried me, like my father would when I rested on his right arm, to the room.

Wet and salty droplets started to fall from my eyes, I prayed for my parents to be okay and for all of this to be a dream. Just a sick and twisted dream. I hope that I would wake up and the next morning I would wake up finding myself and my parents laughing and enjoying my mom's pancakes. I wish.

=room 321=

I walked in, holding the hand of the police man while in my other hand was the arm of Mr. Bears. I looked up on to the bed only to see my mom and dad on two beds side-by-side. There was some weird machines that they were hooked up to, and a mask upon their faces. I could see they were noth slowly breathing, but it was not at a constant pace.

"Are they okay?" I asked the policeman, I looked up to him, hoping he would say yes. But he only looked down to me without saying a word.

He then spoke up, "Is there another relative or friend you could stay with?" I looked at him and shook my head.

"My relatives don't want me. No one does, my parents love me though." I honestly said. But then I  think I recall the mother of my father, but I don't really remember her, I think I only met her when I was a baby.

"I do have my grandmother though, she also loves me. But I haven't see her in a while. She lives in California." I said to the man, he nodded and asked what her name was, I told him. He nodded then took out his phone from his pocket, I didn't know who he was calling but he excused himself and stepped out of the room.

I just went up to the side of the bed that my mother laid on, I laid my arms on the bed and looked at my mothers. Though my tears have already dried up, I could feel new ones coming once I looked at my mom. Her skin looked pale and lifeless, her breathing was rigid; she looked like she was in pain. I tried to hold in my tears and be strong like how my parents taught me, but my vision blurred and my tears started to fall no matter how many times I tried to wipe them away, my tears wouldn't stop.

*tap tap* I look up from the bed and see the policeman again. "The station has called and informed your grandmother, you are to stay with her for now."

I looked at him with wide-eyes, "But, what about my mom and dad? Will they be okay?" He didn't respond and only avoided eye contact with me. Is that a yes or a no?

"Come on, we are going to take you to your grandmother in California." He tried to grab my hand but I shoved his hand away and stayed close to my mother's bed.

"No! I don't want to! I want to stay with mom and dad! I don't want to leave them! They need me!" I shouted at the man. I wasn't gonna seperate from them, not now, not ever. They promised to always stay with me, so I'll always stay with them.

"I'm sorry but you have to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter