008: The New Escape Plan and Tension~

A New Member of EXO?! { H I A T U S }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

It has already probably been ten minutes and none of the members have even thought of coming to check if the guys are up or not?! The HECK?!

I am still stuck with Mr. Grabby(aka Chen) having his arms tightly wrapped around my waist. Hahaha, you think this is a good thing? Well, you aren't the one stuck and having to go to the bathroom badly.

"Chen, wake up already!" I tried shouting in his ear, but nothing. He was sound asleep. Of course, lucky me to have been trapped by a guy that is a sound sleeper. It is my lucky day isn't it? First almost falling flat on my face, cutting my finger, now stuck in this f**kin' mess!!

"ARGH!!!!" I shouted, and of course neither Chen nor the other log on the other bed could hear me.

"Noo..na..." And every so often Chen would start talking about his Noona. I was sorta sick of hearing it.

"Chen let me go!" Nothing. I was losing my patience and I was on the verge of just beating the guy awake, but then I would have to explain what happened to Chen and why his face is all bruised up; ain't nobody got time for that!

So I used and easier, lazier, and smarter solution..."Chen, this will definitely hurt you more than it will hurt me." I said before kicking him with all my might straight in his crotch. His eyes widened and her screamed out in pain. He was holding his "special place" which made me able to escape from his embrace. I backed up to a "safe" enough distance away from Chen. At least he was awake now.

"Why...did ya hav...ta do..taht?!" He stuttered a bit since he was still in pain.

"Had to find some way to get you off of me." I plainly said with a shrug. He just gave me a death glare, and if looks could kill, I would have died 100 times over already. But, since one out of two were finally awake, I only had to deal with the "so-called" dragon that Luhan and Lay were so scared over.

I walked to the side of the Leader's bed and shook his shoulder, "Hey, lazy gege, wake up!" I screamed in his ear. He just grumbled in return and pulled the covers over his head. Tch, I went to the foot of his bed and grabbed a hand-full of the covers and ripped them off with all of my might! Under the covers I found Kris holding on tightly to a stuffed llama plushie, and it was so cute too(the plushie that is).

I walked back to the side of his bed, "YAH! Wake up, you lazy bum! It's time for dinner!" I once again shouted in his ear. He just grumbled again but this time it seemed a bit louder and a lot angrier sounding. Is this what they meant about him being a "demon of a dragon"? Either way, I just shook his shoulder again. He didn't grumble but instead started to mumble incoherent words.

I just sighed, and looked over to the still "cry-baby" Chen that was still rocking in pain; did I really kick him harder than I thought? Either way, he was no help while he's still holding his "junk."

I turned back to the sleeping(dead) leader, I just stared at his figure for a second before my eyes wandered over to the plush that was tightly in his grasp. Then an idea hit me; if I just take the plush he would be bound to wake up, right? Eh, it was worth a shot; I had nothing to lose.

I bent over Kris' figure, making sure not to accidentally fall on him, and went straight for the happy and cute little plushie. I was able to grab once of it's arms and gently pulled it out of Kris' grasps. However, when it was so close to being out of Kris' hands, he actually grabbed my wrist in a tight grip and pulled me onto the bed, slamming me under him. He was strattling my waist and hoevering above me.

"What do you think you are doing?" He asked in a low tone that was very frightening and threatening. I tried to get up but he pinned my wrists to the matress, while in my right hand I still had the little plushie in my grasp.

"Just trying to wake you up, but-" I was honestly admitting until he cut me off.

"You could've just woke me up normally instead of taking my things." His face was dangerously close to mine that I could almost smell his "morning" breath. It reeked.

I turned my head to breathe fresh air and get away from the fumes, "-you wouldn't wake up no matter what I did so I thought that this little plushie was the thing that kept you grounded, and my hunch was correct." I finished.

He pushed himself up and got off of me, I was now sitting up on the edge of the bed. He forcively grabbed the plush out of my hand, "Don't touch my stuff EVER again." He said in a low yet threatening voice. I heard him and didn't respond, I just got up and off of the leader's bed and walked back to Chen's side of the room.

Chen was already done with his little "scene" and was probably watching us the whole time. He just sat there quietly on his bed. I walked over to him and told him, "Let's go, Chen." I really wasn't in the mood for anymore crap, even if Kris is the leader, I was not in the mood to take any sh*t from the guy.

I walked to the door of the room, before leaving the room I gently and quietly said, " It's time for dinner." Then left without another word.

------

Dinner was sort of quiet. It was an awkward atmosphere when no one talked. Well, Luhan, Lay, or Xiumin would try to start up a conversation here or there, but no one really backed it up. There were probably only a minimum number of words spoken.

I quickly ate quietly, not really wanting to stay any longer at the table. I was the first to finish dinner and exscused myself, that is when all attention went to me and I could feel them watching me as I left to the kitchen to put my plate and silverware in the sink.

It is then in the kitchen that I heard some chatter going on, but it was sorta quiet and I couldn't really make out or understand what they were saying, so I didn't bother to try.

When I was done and left the kitchen and had to go through the small dinner/dining room, the chatter seized as I walked in. It stayed silent until I walked out of the room. Okay, what is going on?

Though I make it seem I have left the room, I quickly hide behind a wall where I cannot be easily spotted. I tune in and try to listen to their conversation. Hearing about every other word or so...

 

THIRD PERSON POV

The guys watched Alex walk by them and they kep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter